▪️三十三▫️

👑
thirty-three | sān shí sān

a black limousine stopped in front of the huge palace gates as the guards panicked and picked up their butts to open the gates. but, they're confused when the limousine stopped even before it entered the gates.

they waited for a little while but the limousine was just there.

after a few more minutes of waiting, the door opened.

and a nervous couple came out. they were wandering their eyes around the place, looking so clueless.

"mr. and mrs. lee! please go back inside the limo, we still need to pass the palace gates." the driver that was panicking, also came out of the limo as he pleaded the couple to go back inside.

"i told you we should just stay inside the limo and wait for a few minutes!" the woman scolded her husband as the husband showed a peace sign upon entering the limo while still getting hits from his wife.

—[]—

⚠"t-too much- !.. too much!"  a long moan rang across the corners of the room, not really caring if someone can hear them.

"too much but do you want it to stop? huh jaem?" 

the youngest shook his head as he covered his mouth to prevent another series of moans to slip out of his mouth. thinking that covering his mouth isn't still enough, he bit his lower lip as he buckled his hips up to the rhythm of the oldest's hand movements.

seeing that the younger can control his moans now, renjun smirked as he slid his hand up and ran his thumb at the tip. and with that, the younger have yet let a moan slip out of his mouth, "c-close... injun.. i'm–"⚠

"what's happening here?"

jaemin groaned when he felt he couldn't release because of the abrupt stop of the older's hand movements but when he opened his eyes that was shut tightly his eyes widened while his heart started tripling it's pace. he looked at renjun for help but the older just laughed and pulled the covers up, to cover jaemin. "well, we're having fun! do you want to join?"

hearing that, jaemin peaked out his head from the covers as he shook his head no. thinking that if renjun alone can make him a mess, what if there were two of them?

jeno laughed as he went close to them and placed a soft kiss on their foreheads, "it's okay jaem. we aren't continuing this even if i want to join you guys."

renjun pouted as he crossed his arms to his chest, "why not?"

"my parents came today. the king invited them with a reason that i don't know, sooo..." jeno trailed off as he smiled and showed his infamous eyesmile.

"what?!" jaemin sat up straight while still hugging the covers tightly earning a laugh from the two older boys. "don't laugh at me! i'm a mess right now!"

"well, renjun's responsibility so, i'll leave you two here and let renjun help you change pants while i'll go and meet my parents... and renjun.." jeno looked at the older and narrowed his eyes while having a warning smile, "i'll make you meet the same fate if you continue this okay?"