Chemistry

By ChojisWife

This is a story about a plus sized senior in high school who falls for a guy she never thought would even giv... More

Characters
First Day of Senior Year
Alphas
Skin
Promises
Your Past
Updated Charcters
Mistakes
Ease
Princess Tiana
Family Meeting
New Beginnings
Parents
Author's Note
Christmas Dinner
Custody Battle
Doctor Visits
Author's Note
Valentine's Day
Nice For What?!
Author's Note
Stallion
Author's Note
Family Time
Baby Fever
Party Time
Brewster
Honey Moon
Jealous and Jellyfish
Turkey Day
You Can Have Whatever You Like
Birthday Girl
Icey
Tis The Season
Cheers to Us
A Love Like Ours
Memories To Be Made

Group Date

873 38 2
By ChojisWife

Class went by really fast, probably because the whole time David was playing with my hair and rubbing my thighs, which I did not object to. "Okay class we have about 10 minutes or so left, you all can socialize but please don't be so loud or I'll have to give you guys work to do till the bell." Mrs. Kingston was such a sweet lady she was such a nice teacher I'm really glad I had her this year. David grabbed my hand and played with my fingers. "Next period we have basketball try outs, are you gonna stay and watch me?" I blushed and looked at the floor. As I was about to respond Tia opened her mouth. "We'd love to." She is always ease dropping on people's conversations. Nosy bitch.

She looked at me smirking knowing exactly what I was thinking. I look at David and kiss his cheek and he pulls my seat closer to his and kisses my neck.

Soon after the bell rang and we all grabbed our bags. "We're gonna go change, you guys can go to the gym, we won't be long." David kissed my check while Donovan smacked Tia on her ass. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Tia's hand and walked to the gym.

Dave's POV
As we walk into the locker room I can feel Carter smirking. "Why tf you smirking like a weirdo Carter?" I look at him blankly. "Don't act like you weren't smiling for a whole 2 hours since you met Mimi."

Usually I never smile, I never have a reason to until now and I'm so happy about that. My mate is so damn perfect. Her hair is so damn curly and thick. Her skin is so damn sexy. And her body is so damn curvy. The Moon Goddess really blessed me with the perfect mate.

"Dude seriously your thinking about your mate right now?!" When he said that I felt the boner I had gotten, I just laughed and walked to my locker. I change into a black Champions t shirt and some black sweats and I grab my basketball from my locker. This is where I was coming from when I was walking back to the car when I met my princess.

I walk over to Carter and we walk to the gym. I look at the bleachers and I see my princess and Tia sitting talking about whatever. I was gonna listen in but I didn't wanna disrespect their privacy but looking at Carter I can tell he was already listening seeing the smirk on his face. Creepin' ass.

I walk over to the girls and princess looks at me blushing. "What you talking about ladies?" I raise and eyebrow at them. "Noth-" "Mimi here thinks you look good in your tryout clothes." I look at princess and her face has a small tint of pink. Damn she's so damn cute. "Tiana can you keep your damn mouth shut!" "What you were to scared to tell him so I did it." I just laughed and kissed Misha on her cheek. Carter walked over to us and kissed Tia. "We have to go ladies tryouts are starting." We walked away and I started dribbling the basketball.

Misha's POV
As the boys walk away I look at Tia as she's on her phone. I hate when she does that but I know she does it because I'm a little shy sometimes.

I watch as they practice and I'm not so interested so I get on Instagram.

20,461 likes
Mrs.TianaCarter Aren't we the cutest 🥵❤️
View all 2.7k comments
Princess.Mimi Mr. and Mrs. Carter ✨
User25263 goals
User8493 he's always under her 😒

230,693 likes
Crocs What characters do you see?
View all 78k comments

15,791 likes
Princess.Mimi I'm literally in love with this sweater 🥰😜
View all 1.5k comments
User6255 Ew 😂
User16245 I love your makeup 😍❤️
Mrs.TianaCarter Best friend looking cute af 🤰🏽😘
Mrs.TianaCarter @user6255 you're mad bc she finer than you 🤡😂 stupid bitch

I scroll threw Instagram for a bit more then I close my phone hearing David's name being called. He dribbles and crosses people as he makes his way to the net. He shoots and makes the ball in. I take a picture of his and think about posting it.

I look at Tia and see her eying Donovan. Laughing I ask her if I should post it or not. "You don't think he'll think it's weird right?" She looks at me with a blank face. "You're his mate bitch! Why would he think you're weird?" "I don't know..." She takes my phone and starts to post it. "Tia no don't post it." "To late" she sticks her tongue out at me. "Here you better not delete it."

5,946 likes
Princess.Mimi 😍🥵🤰🏽
View all 567 comments
User2289 He's cute af!
User6255 Why you post him that's weird af he probably don't even know you 🤭 weird ass bitch
User1267 Awe y'all would be so cute together!! I ship 😊❤️
Mrs.TianaCarter Cutest couple after me and my Donny 😘✨

"Wow almost 6k likes I'm just a few minutes wow. People think y'all are cute together!" She wiggles her eyebrows. I blush and look back at the court. It seems like tryouts are over so we're just waiting for the boys to come back from the locker room.

Donovan texts Tia telling us to meet them at the car. We walk to the car and they boys are already there. "So since it's lunch and we don't have anymore classes wanna go out to eat?" I look at Dave and he smiles at me making me blush. "Okay let's get McDonald's. I'm going with Donny, why don't you and Dave ride together." She smirks and gets in Donovan's car.

I put my bag in the back seat and go to open my door when David comes stops me and opens it for me. "Thank you." "You're welcome princess" he winks at me and closes my door. Once he gets in we pull out the parking spot and head towards McDonald's. On the way there we talk about our favorite foods, drinks, games, sports, and about what we like to do. After 15 minutes we pull into the McDonald's and I park. David comes around and opens my door for me. I grab his hand and he helps me out. He closes my door and I lock the car as we go inside. I walk over to the table Tia is at and pull out my phone.

Instagram
DaveEast started following you
DaveEast: My princess looks hella sexy
DaveEast: My baby got a good angle of me 😏

I look at David and he looks up at me and smirks. I look at Tia and I show her the notifications. All she does wiggle her eyebrows. I just laugh and continue to go through Instagram.

They come back with the food and they got 4 double quarter pounders, 4 large fries, 4 10pc chicken nuggets, and 4 large drinks.

I watched David pray before he ate and I thought that was so cute. We all started eating and talking. It turns out David is Muslim. He thought I would be hesitant but I was perfectly fine with that. After we finished eating it was only 2:00pm so we decided to go to the park for a bit. The park was just across the street so we left our cars in the parking lot.

I walked around the park holding hands with David and getting to know him more and it felt like I'd known him forever. Is that what the mate bond does? Whether it's the mate bond or not he makes me feel extremely happy. Tia and Donovan bought us some churros so we sat on a bench and ate them.

After we got done eating and talking it was 3:30 so we decided to head home. As we walked to our cars David was holding my hand and playing with my fingers. He stopped me in front getting in my car. "I think I should meet your parents since your my mate princess." I look at him a bit shocked. "Are you sure?" He leaned in and kissed me. "Yes I want to meet my lil princess's parents." I smiled and nodded your head. David opened the door for me to get in. Once he got in I texted Tia and told her what we were gonna do and she was very excited.

I pull out the parking lot and start to drive home. The whole way we laughed and sang along to cheesy songs.

As we pulled into the driveway I seen my parents were home. David comes over and opens my door for me and hands me my bag. We walk to the door holding hands. As I was about to put in the key, the door swings open and my dad was standing there looking at David and I. Well mostly David.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 137K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
107 60 59
Hi, everyone! First of all I'm totally new at this and after reading so many interesting, funny and romantic Stories, I decided to write a Story too...
30.4K 1K 60
"The things that set us apart from others are what make us who we are. Good and bad." "If you feel like your thoughts make you crazy, then I'm ten ti...
19.8K 1K 39
Riley Matthews has gone through a lot. From her mother passing away, to her father being an asshole, from her own emotional issues, and to even her b...