Alex Turner • ONE SHOTS

Oleh alexturnerlv

❗ COMPLETED BOOK! As the title says, these will be random one shots stories about the reader and Alex Turner. Lebih Banyak

𝙲𝙻𝙰𝚆𝚂!
𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.
𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎?
𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝟷𝟷.
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚛𝚞𝚗.
𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎.
𝙾𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚠, 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎.
𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗?
𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚍, 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎.
𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗?
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕?
𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎?
𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐.
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚊𝚠𝚗𝚎𝚍.
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝.
𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜.
𝚆𝚑𝚢'𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑?
𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞.
𝙰𝚗𝚡𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚔.
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚘.
𝚃𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕.
Please Read!
𝙸... 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝.
𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛.
𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢.
@𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚐𝚞𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚝.
Let's get lost!
This girl will be the death of me.

𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎.

11.6K 183 382
Oleh alexturnerlv

I don't know how it happened but the second part ended up being SMUT so if you don't like reading these kind of things,
i've warned you!
if you're going to read it then enjoy it, it's the very first time I write something like this so... hope it's good enough.
🖤

_____________________________________________

PART TWO

In the last chapter:

He took you by your hand and led you outside, so you could calmly talk about everything, just the two of you.

• • •

You both sat in a table for two outside.
You talked, drank, joked, laughed, kissed. You never thought you'd be like this with a man you've known for just a few hours, but it felt different. You had a lot of things in common, learnt new things, enjoyed his presence.

You were getting to know each other better, and you felt like he was worth it, but what you didn't know was that he was thinking exactly the same thing about you.

He couldn't get enough, he wanted more.

• • •

"I almost declined the invitation, you know?" -He exhaled the smoke of his cigarette. You looked at him. -"I didn't think it was a nice idea coming here alone, knowing nearly nobody... but now I know I was wrong." -He smiled.

"Me too. I had an amazing day and night, and it was thanks to you, Alex." -You took the cigarette away of his hand.

"Hey!" -He laughed and tried to get it back. You took a drag of it.

"You should learn to share." -You giggled and gave it back to him.

"Well..." -He took the last drag of it and let it on a ashtray. -"I don't like sharing some things that are mine." -He cleared his throat and you raised your eyebrows, trying to hide a smile.

"Oh, yeah?" -You asked getting closer.

"Mm-hmm." -He noded.

You bit your lip and a wave of confidence hit you. -"We should get going, shouldn't we?" -You whispered, your lips were touching. His breathing was kind of heavy.

"Y-yeah." -He sighed relieving some nervousness. He grabbed you by your hand. -"We should say goodbye to y/b/f/n and his husband first though."

"Of course." -You smiled and tightened a little your hand around his.

• • •

You had a little talk with them before leaving together, and your best friend was happy to see you leaving with Alex.

After that, you both headed outside again to get a taxi. Once you entered, Alex gave the driver his direction, it sounded familiar to you, but you didn't pay too much attention, your mind was in another place, and your left hand playing with the ring on his little finger.

You were nervous because you knew what was about to happen. You never did this kind of "adventure" with someone you just met, but don't get me wrong, this time you were excited and really wanted it; and he wanted it as well.

"Here we are." -Alex's voice interrupted your thoughts.

"You serious?" -You opened your eyes.

"Yes, what's wrong?" -He asked with concern in his voice, unfastening his seat belt.

"This is my hotel too." -You giggled and did the same with yours. -"What a coincidence." -You grabbed your purse so you could pay. Alex's hand stopped you.

"Don't worry, love." -He fastly gave him the money. -"Keep the change, have a nice night." -He got out of the taxi and helped you, grabbing your hand, his fingers intertwined with yours.

"You shouldn't have paid it." -You shook your head. It was cold outside.

He noticed it and put his arm around your shoulders. -"It was nothing, really." -You both entered the hotel and waited for the elevator.

"Well... you will have to let me invite you for breakfast tomorrow." -You smiled.

"Alright darlin', sounds like a plan." -You both reached the fourth floor and walked through the corridors. You stopped in your door.

"Well, this is my hotel room." -You turned around facing him.

"505" -He spoke looking at the number. -"Second coincidence of the night."

"What? Why?" -You asked.

"Nothing." -He laughed. You were about to talk but he spoke again. -"Y/n... remember when I told you I didn't like sharing some things that are mine?" -He leaned on the wall, with one hand on his hip. You noded. -"I want you to be mine."

Your heart started to race, you could feel it bumping on your chest like crazy. You didn't think it twice and put your hands around his neck, kissing him passionately. You wanted to do this since he sat beside you at the restaurant.

Your hand was searching for the key on your purse so you could open the door, but you had to broke the kiss to look for it properly since you couldn't find it. You were hearing his fast breathing mixed with yours.

You finally opened the door and when you entered the room, Alex started kissing you again. He pressed you against the door, closing it. He took off his jacket and threw it to the floor, and then grabbed you by the back of your legs. You jumped a bit, putting them around his hips. He was so close to you that you could feel him grow down there. He left kisses down your jawline and neck. Obviously leaving love bites. You gasped, that was your weakness.
He pulled away a bit, in need of air and you giggled.

"Why you laughing?" -He had a half-smile.

"Your face is full of my lipstick." -You caressed his face.

"Clean it for me, then." -You kissed him intensely again. He carried you to the big bed, laying you down there softly. You kept kissing for a while, your tongues playing, teeth colliding, biting each other's lips, the sound of the kisses and your breaths filling the silent room.

You started unbuttoning his shirt, leaving it somewhere in the room. He was beautiful. Then it was your turn, you leaned up a bit, and he ran his hand over the zipper of your dress, undoing it and leaving you on just your thong. Never breaking the deep kiss.

He got up and started taking off his belt, but you sat on the edge of the bed and stopped him, putting his hands aside. Then you finally took it off for him and pulled down his pants.
You looked up at him while you teased him playing with his underpants. His stare was dark, full of desire. You've never felt this wanted before. He bit his lower lip when you started pulling it down, leaving him fully naked.

He gasped when you started kissing the tip of his member, and moaned when you took him all in your mouth. He grabbed you by your hair, showing you how he wanted it. The sounds he was making were letting you know that he was loving it. It was turning you on, so you led your right hand under your thong, caressing slowly. He groaned when he saw you touching yourself.

His legs started shaking slightly and pulled you away. He was now on top of you on the bed, kissing you roughly once again. Then he started leaving wet kisses down your body.

Mouth, jawline, neck, chest, breast, belly, hip, thighs.

He bit slowly on your left thigh before starting pulling down your thong and you gasped, knowing what was in his mind. He half smiled at your reaction and put your legs over his shoulders. Then he started doing his job.

His quiff wasn't a quiff anymore, and he looked so good like that. Your hands were on his head, pulling him closer, his little moans made his mouth vibrate, giving you so much pleasure. It's been a long time since you felt this way. Well, you actually never felt like this before. You closed your eyes and let your head fall backwards, moaning.

"Eyes on me, darlin'." -You did as he told you, even though you felt like it was impossible to focus on his eyes. You looked at him for a few seconds until you couldn't anymore and closed them again, moaning even louder. Your legs shaking.

He pulled away. -"You taste so good, you know?" -He kissed you, you moaned tasting yourself on his mouth. Then you started kissing and sucking on his neck. -"So do you." -You said against his skin. His breathing couldn't get any heavier, or that's what you thought.

"Wait a second." -He got up and reached for his wallet and pulled out a condom. You raised one eyebrow and smirked. -"What?"

"You were prepared, huh?" -You giggled.

He put it on him and climbed on top of you again. -"Oh, shut it, you." -He laughed a little and started kissing you again. You felt him caressing his member up and down your entrance, teasing you.

"Oh, come on." -You pleaded.

"We are a bit impatient, huh?"- He imitated you, smirking.

"I need you, Alex." -You grinded your hips on him. -"Right now." -He groaned and finally pushed himself inside of you, letting a really sexy noise go out down his throat. Your hands were on his back, digging your nails in it, probably leaving marks. You both kept going like that until you felt it coming. A wave of pleasure going through your body from head to toe. Alex felt it and went as faster as he could.

He groaned again. -"I'm coming, love. Come with me." -He said between breaths. He pressed his forehead on yours as he came first. You could feel he had goosebumps. He slowed down a bit and then started going faster again, leading you to your orgasm until you finally came, grabbing him by his hair with one hand and the other one on the sheets.

You both were breathing heavily. He laid next to you. You looked over to him; he was kind of blushing, his eyes looked tired, his chest going up and down so fast, his mouth half opened. You passed your hand all over your face, brushing your own hair off your face.

"That was..." -You started talking. -"Fucking amazing." -He finished it. He softly grabbed your arm, making you lay on his chest, cuddling. You both could feel each other's breaths slow down. Shortly after the two of you fell asleep.

In the next morning you woke up still on each other's arms, and you invited him to the breakfast you owed him.

That's how all started.

_____________________________________________

Well I really hope you liked it, as I said it was the first time writing something like this, so yeah.
+ thank you to rogertaylorismycar for the ideas 🥺

🖤

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

16K 125 21
some lovely oneshots of our fav, mr alexander david turner ~
9.9K 86 18
Hey there 👋🏻 Just some imagines of our favorite rockstar Alex Turner. (No smut) Hope y'all enjoy. Probably slow updates.
27.9K 426 9
You and Alex as parents ♥
27.4K 284 25
Alex Turner one shots✨ This is a work of fiction +18 only! I do not know any of the characters in real life, this is entirely written by made up even...