Before Us~Creatures x reader~...

By pandawritesthings

---------------------------------- THIS HAS VERY SHORT PARTS ------------------------- This is a fanfiction ... More

-Part 1- "prolouge"-
Part 2
Part 3•laser tag
•Part 4•
•Part 5•phonecalls•
•Part 6• the hangout•
•part 7•
•part 8•
•part 9•
Part 10
Part 11
•Part 13•
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25 (finale...)
Thank youuuu
SEQUEL

Part 12

336 8 1
By pandawritesthings

(A/n): I'm at practice, I'm supposed to be writing in my journal TOO BAD SO SAD!!!!! BAI baes read---

We got into the house.

I knew Aleks hated Tyler already.... and he has barely said one (nice) thing to him.

(Hold on guys, 5min break over, gotz to go back to on stage)
(Kk back.... one thing to say....OH THE THINKS YOU CAN THINK, OH THE THINKS YOU CAN THINK WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT SUESS SUESS SUESS SUESS SUUUUUUUUEEESSSS.... kill me)

I hate the fighting and the tension currently going on as it is; Id hate for anyone to fight more.

(I'm drunk so this may not make sense)

"So....wanna-"

"Play some games?" Aleks interrupted me.

"How'd you know what I was going to say?"

"....Idk....." I sighed.

"Hey, Tyler, what game do you want to play?" He immediately replied.

"Minecraft."

'Why' I thought to myself.

"OKIEEEEEE"

-------holly jolly time pass---------

We were all calm and trying not to be disruptive until....

"WTF" I yelled. Jess, ash, and Nat ran out of their rooms.

"WHAT" (Jess)

"HAPPENED" (ash)

"DID TYLER TRY TO MAKE A M-move" she said running, but quieted down and got embarrassed when she saw Aleks."oh never mind..."

"Sorry guys....Aleks over here decided to frEAKING BLOW UP OUR Mansion we built weeks ago" I raised my voice, but lowered it once I realized I was nearly screaming.

"Oh okay carry on" ash and Jess cheered and skipped-I mean calmly walked-back to their rooms.

"And shut up this time" Nat said following and slamming her door.

"Someone's on their period..." I mimicked. they laughed.

"I HEARD THAT" Nat yelled through the wall.

With that, we continued playing the game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 841 38
jack manifold x reader fanfic "you never realise how much the people closest to you can surprise you...until they do" "i guess so, but i really never...
25K 577 54
"Listen I know we've been flirting and shit but that doesn't mean I like you, okay" I cross my arms again and slightly smirk. He smirks down at me an...
7K 294 8
❝ why cant you let me be happy for once chris. why dont you like him? what did he ever do to you ❞ ❝ maybe because he is with the girl 𝘪 want ❞ ₊˚⊹...
3.8K 170 30
What are you supposed to do? When dropped into a world where you don't belong, you have to escape, right? But this place NEEDS you. You have to help...