Wow.

By illfindyou

Rose is a college student and long time Post Malone fan. She wants nothing more that to meet Austin so she ca... More

Authors note
Chapter 1: Intro
Chapter 2: The post
Chapter 3: notification
Chapter 4: What?
Chapter 5: He followed me
Chapter 6: Posted Malone
Chapter 7: Halloween
Chapter 8: The phone call
Chapter 9: The phone call part 2
Chapter 10: The drive
Chapter 11: Buc-ee's
Chapter 13: Seeing him again from Austin's POV
Chapter 14: The date
Chapter 15: The date part 2
Chapter 16: My past
Chapter 17: My past from Austin's POV
Chapter 18: After my date
Chapter 19: My friends
Chapter 20: Morning of Posty Fest
Chapter 21: Nice to meet you
Chapter 22: Crazy fans
Chapter 23: Posty Fest
Chapter 24: After Posty Fest
Chapter 25: My night with Austin
Chapter 26: One last date
Chapter 27: New job?
Chapter 28: Work
Chapter 29: Traveling
Chapter 30: Seeing Austin again
Chapter 31: My first day in Utah
Chapter 32: News
Chapter 33: Wednesday
Chapter 34: Overhearing a conversation
Chapter 35: Cooking
Chapter 36: Thanksgiving from Austin's POV
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 38: The letter(s)
Chapter 39: I love you
Chapter 40: Did I overthink for no reason?
Chapter 41: Saturday
Chapter 42: Going home to meet my mom
Chapter 43: Meeting my dad
Chapter 44: 1st night at my parents
Chapter 45: Breakfast
Chapter 46: Cold shoulder
Chapter 47: Dinner with nana and my friends
Chapter 48: December 23rd
Chapter 49: Christmas Eve
Chapter 50: Christmas Day
Chapter 51: New York
Chapter 52: New Years Eve
Chapter 53: Italy and France
Chapter 54: Car shopping
Chapter 55: Wedding number 1
Chapter 56: Tour
Chapter 57: Honeymoon
Chapter 58: Big change
Chapter 59: I'm pregnant
Chapter 60: My new life
Author's note

Chapter 12: Seeing him again

422 8 0
By illfindyou

Austin aka Posted Malone: Yay! I'm glad. I'll be counting down the hours until I can see you. Again

Me: wow I'm flattered lol. But I can't wait either :)

I locked my phone and asked my friends what they wanted to do until we could go to the hotel. Sebastian wanted to check out downtown since it was close to out hotel and we all agreed because we wanted to show Adam Dallas since he has never been, so we walked around downtown until about 3 since we could go to the hotel. "God my feet are killing me" Sebastian said and Adam agreed. Parker told me to get my stuff together and to go take a shower so I did. I turned on Spotify and listened to some Ariana Grande and Harry Styles. My shower was about 15 minutes but I got out, dried off, brushed my hair then started to blow dry it. I walked out of the bathroom to see my friends all sleeping. Again. " how can they still be tired they slept all day and I drove and I'm not even tired." But then again I was too excited to see Austin so that explains it. I texted him Austin and sent him a pic of my outfit because I wanted to make sure I wasn't underdressed. I was relived when it said it was perfect because he could dress casual too then. That helped ease my nerves knowing he wanted me to be comfortable and not in some kind of dress I did not want to wear. I went back to the bathroom to do my hair and make up and as soon as I got done with all of that it was about 6. My friends all woke up from their nap and became my hype man trying to calm my nerves and tell me the date was gonna be fine and then Adam asked "so will you be coming back here tonight or are other plans made?" I told him I had planned on it but if something changed I would text all of them. It was about 6:30 and I decided I needed to head out to give me plenty of time to make it to OG. As I pulled into a parking spot I saw the same handsome tattooed man I saw earlier standing by the front door and my heart started racing. God he's so much better looking in person. I had a mini pep talk with myself before getting out of my car and walking towards him. He saw me and got huge smile which put butterflies in my stomach and my heart started racing once again. "hi" Austin said pulling me into a hug. Good lord he smelt so good and hugging him felt so right so I hugged him back and said hi back to him. "Ready to go in?" he asked pulling away making me kind sad because I honestly wanted to stay in his arms forever. " As ready as I'll ever be" I nervously laughed. He looked at me and said " its okay if you're nervous I am too" hearing him say that made me happy. We walked into Olive Garden both a nervous wreck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 104 13
Lacey-a 25 year old from Connecticut-wins the prize of her dreams, a weekend with Post Malone! Without even a moments hesitation she bas her bags pac...
6K 229 20
Sequel to Sunflower 🌻🌻 Arizona and Austin have had a lot of ups and downs, will life be smooth sailing from here on out? Or will life throw a few m...
69.4K 1.2K 40
Rylee reunites with her old best friend, Austin. She has a fear of them ruining their friendship, but he has other plans for their relationship.
32.3K 773 78
Charlotte (Charlie) Roman and Austin Post have always been great friends, but will his fame change who he is? And will Charlie's secret ruin their fr...