A Twist of Fate [SnK Fanfic]

By mediozei

Titans roamed around their restricted world for over a century with three walls surrounding their only homela... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14.5
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34.5
Epilogue

Chapter 35

231 10 0
By mediozei

I changed the future.. I saved Petra and Ouluo.. Farlan and Isabel are safe.. We've captured the Female Titan.

Relief washed over me like a wave as I stared in the clear blue sky. We were now on our way back to the walls. I was lying on one of the carts as I couldn't ride my horse for now. My left arm had been dislocated and I hadn't let anyone see it.

"Plue," Levi called out to me, bringing me back to reality. "Are you okay?"

I chuckled while laying right arm over my eyes, blocking out the sunlight. "For the hundredth time Levi, I'm perfectly fine."

"I wouldn't call your missing left arm fine." He muttered.

"Okay.. Exclude the 'perfectly' then."

He sighed as he looked over me, keeping a steady pace on his horse. "What happened, Plue?"

Guilt replaced my relief from earlier. I knew that I had to eventually tell them.. So what's the point of running away?

I opened my mouth and started talking when the ground shook with tremendous force. Soon, it felt more like footsteps coming towards us. Millions of footsteps.

"A hoard of titans are gaining on us!" Reiner Braun alarmed all of the nearby soldiers around him. Another soldier went ahead to the Commander's squad to give them the sudden information.

I sat up slowly and looked over the horizon to see a cloud of dust in the distance. Then, as it moved closer, a group of titans were making their way towards us, faster than our current speed.

"Levi!" I screamed at him as the titans soon engulfed us, making some of the soldiers topple over their horses. But the weird thing was, they ate none of them.

"Plue! Grab on to me!" Levi reached an arm out, struggling to keep up under all these huge amount of dirt washed over us. But before I could grab his hand, a titan with a menacing set of jagged teeth grabbed me from the cart and carried me away.

Levi's POV

"Levi!!" Plue screamed in horror as I watched her being taken away by a titan. Realization hit me and I snapped the reins of my horse, galloping at full speed after the titan.

'This cannot be..' I pulled on my hood while using an arm to shield my eyes from the dust and dirt around me. 'Please, don't tell me that this is from a dream..'

"Help!!" A familiar masculine voice cried out. I glanced at the place where I last heard the person's cry. Then I saw it, proving that this was all from that dream.

Farlan was captured by a titan.

Isabel's POV

"AHHH!!" I screamed as a titan tore of my gear and crushed them with its giant feet. More and more titans came my way as each of them fought over me.

"Isabel?!" I whipped my head around and saw Plue being in the same situation as me. Except that she was in a more battered up state than me and her gears are still on her. She gripped onto her handles tightly and made her way towards me.

"Oh God.. What happened to you?!" I exclaimed in a worried tone. Plue clutched onto my right shoulder as she tried to keep her balance while I clutched onto her. Her right arm was covered with her green cloak.

"Just.. try to see an opening." She huffed out while stabbing a titan's eye which was coming towards us.

"O-okay.."

Levi's POV

"Farlan! Don't you dare die on me!" I demanded as I made my way towards him. He was nearing the bloody mouth of the titan as his limp body was dangling from the hands of his devourer.

He gave me a goodbye salute pose and a faint smile etched on his face. My eyes widened as he spoke his last words. "Hey Levi. See the rest of the world for me?" Then, he was released and fell to his gruesome death.

"NO!!" Anger and guilt rushed towards me like a wave as it fueled up my vengeance for Farlan. I made a quick maneuver towards the titan's nape and sliced a deep chunk of it. It landed on the ground with a thud while I caught on my breath.

"Levi!" Erwin ran to me, blood was all over his body evaporating slowly. "You better come quickly! Your Squad's in trouble and so is Plue and Isabel!"

'Shit! Why did it have to be like this?!' I cursed internally as I followed him to the big group of titans. Sure enough, I saw a glimpse of the two girls trapped inside them and Isabel's shoulder was bleeding.

'This is just the same as how it was in my dream..' I thought as I maneuvered around the hoard of titans. 'But what else was missing..?'

"Commander! They're out!" Petra shouted as she held on to Isabel and brought her somewhere else safe, away from the titans. Plue made her way towards me with a hand clutched on to her right arm, her green cloak ripped into shreds and a part of her arm could be seen.

And I didn't like what I saw.

"Plue! What is that?" Hanji and Erwin ran to us and Plue collapsed onto my arms, the green cloak now revealed the dislocated arm which was still attached to her by coloured wires.

"N-now's not the time.." She heavily lifted her head up, wincing in pain at whatever she felt. "But this is the perfect time."

"Perfect time to wha-" I stopped. I now fully remembered that dream.

"Each of them-"

"Don't you dare say it!" I exclaimed and everyone froze except for the ones who were killing the titans. Looking around, I still saw Bertholdt, Reiner and Eren. They ran away once Plue had said that she's going to exterminate the titans in my dream.

"Y-you knew.." Plue teared up and hugged me tightly with one arm. Erwin and Hanji just stared at us while they tried to comprehend what was happening.

"Plue, please I beg you, don't do it." My voice cracked in the end and I didn't know why.

"Levi, I'm sorry.. Besides, I'm a robot and not a human like all of you." She sniffed and let me go. Her voice sounded different when she spoke, as if it wasn't hers. "But I have to do my job which I failed to have done before.

"Revolution." She finished and stood up.

"No! Plue do-"

"Everyone! Cover your ears!" A white aura formed around Plue and her necklace glowed a light blue colour. In the midst of her power, she gave me a tree seed and said, "Plant this for me on my behalf." then screamed a high-pitched sound.

It lasted for a long time until her glow faded and her body turned translucent. Little specks of sparkling lights floated up to the sky which came from the disappearing titans. Then, she was soon gone. All that was left was her necklace which lay on the grass.

Riener, Bertholdt, Eren, Ymir and Annie were unconscious and coughed up blood surrounded them.

"They must've been titan shifters and Plue took that power away from them." Hanji placed a hand on my shoulder as she knelt beside me. "I saw what happened. It's like they're having an exorcism of some sort."

I shrugged of her hand and stood up. I walked over to a clear grass patch and used my blade to dig a hole. When it was deep enough, I planted the seed Plue had given me and watered it with whatever was left on my canteen, closing the hole back with soil.

"Corporal Plue had done us a huge deed which we had been wishing for for over a century," I spoke loud and clear with a tone of dignity. "She exterminated all of those vicious titans that we had been researching and experimenting on. Those titans had killed many of us which includes the citizens back at those walls.

"Corporal Plue gave us revolution, a start of a new age. She proved that the people who had passed away didn't die in vain, that all of their hard work was a great contribution to humanity no matter how small or big it was. She had given us a second chance and we'll treasure it with all our hearts." I raised my blade and spoke with more force. "Plue, Corporal of the Scouting Legion, we give you our utmost thanks to your great sacrifice. We will carry on your legacy and never forget what you have done.

"And I, Levi Ackerman, Lance Corporal of the Scouting Legion, will fulfill your promise to lead these people to their freedom!" I stabbed the soiled ground with my blade and saluted with pride. All of the other soldiers did the same.

Looking up at the clear blue sky, I watched as the last of the sparkling lights vanished from afar. 'I guess that is the last titan.' I thought.

Suddenly, another big glow of white light came from Plue's necklace and engulfed us and I closed my eyes due to its great glow.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. The place where were before wasn't the same. It was filled with endless houses but with a different type than the ones back at the walls. Everyone seemed to be doing their normal everyday stuff as if nothing had happened.

But the rest of the Scouting Legion soldiers remembered who had given this to all of us.

We will never forget you, Corporal Plue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.8K 24
It was thought to be impossible to befriend a titan until the Survey Corps found a mysterious girl living in a forest outside the walls. The titan sh...
16.9K 224 30
'I'm protecting you no matter what happens to me, I will protect you until the very end, even if it kills me. You will be mine.' -Levi Ackerman Join...
180K 6.1K 106
─── 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 A child born from the outsi...
2.9M 93.8K 76
Y/N has always strived to be her very best, In hope to make her parents proud. But starts to strive harder when her town, Shiganshina falls. She deci...