A Part Of YOU❤️

minyoongisuga12 द्वारा

Meet Jaden. A boy in love. Married for three years. A boy who made major sacrifices for the guy that he loves... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author's NOTE... NOT AN UPDATE.. (Yet!)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Author's NOTE...
A. N

Chapter 15

1.9K 86 8
minyoongisuga12 द्वारा

👀... Psssst guess what?
I got over a 100 reads👀. Do you guys enjoy this story or should i take it down? 🤔 But im thinking of the 100 of ya'll

____________________________________

Everyone seemed to be intoxicated. Which made Jaden laugh. Cause they were clueless as to what happened not a few moments before.

They had shameless sex on the couch.

He searched for Luhan only to find him outside on the balcony talking with Sehun.

More like a heated argument.

Luhan tried to walk away and end the conversation but Sehun pulled him back by trying to kiss him. Luhan moved out of the way. Jaden saw everything which made his blood boil. Just when everything is back on track Sehun must swoop in and ruin everything.

_______

"Sehun we are done. Understand that. I'm trying to start a family with Jay, you can't keep doing this".  Luhan said pulling out of Sehuns grip.

He walked towards the door and headed out.

Jaden watched as Luhan left upset. That was when he made his move to speak to Sehun.

He got to the balcony himself locking it from the outside. He turned around to a slightly Jaded Sehun.

"Aaaah the cavalry had arrived".

"Damn right". Jaden said folding his arms glaring at Sehun.

"You know I get why so many people is interested in my husband. But why you couldn't get someone else to ruin beyond me".

"Please, we all didn't know he was married. Until you showed up with that ring on your finger. It was a free for all".  Sehun said lighting his cigarette.

"But you know now.  And you still couldn't leave him the hell alone!".

"Luhan might not have any real feelings for me, but I do. Sorry if me not coming to terms with this whole worldly shift is ruining shit for your perfect little family". Sehun said blowing out his last drag.

"Then come to terms with it by yourself and stop upsetting me, and by the looks of it, Luhan. Do you think Luhan would come at you if I told him you were the reason we lost our second baby? I mean you did sucker punch me. He'd look at you like... A murderer of his child? ". Jaden said shrugging." I mean, if you stay away from him and me, I will let it slide. Think about it ".

Sehun raised his eyebrow as Jaden unlocked the door and walked away from him. Knowing very well that the threat was real.

__________

Jaden walked to Kai's room.

He knocked 3 times and waited for the door to open.

" Hey! Can I ask you to do me a favour. Urhm. Luhan left here upset after talking to Sehun... Do you mind making sure he's okay. I mean I'd do it myself but I don't know my way around here yet".

"That's fine, will go look for him in a minute".

"Thanks Jongin". Jaden said giving him a small smile before leaving.

_____________

Luhan came into the dorm room to a sleeping Jaden. He kissed Jaden on the cheek stirring him awake.

"Hey". Jaden smiled up at him blinking his sleep away. "You're back".

"Move over let me scoot next to you".

Luhan got under the covers pulling Jaden closer. "Kai came looking for me saying you were worried?".

"Yeah, I came into the living room and you left upset after talking to Sehun. So I asked him to check up on you. Are you okay?". Jaden asked pressing his face in Luhans neck.

"Yeah I'm okay. Just took a walk. But thank you for caring yeah". Luhan said rubbing Jadens arm up and down in a soothing manner.

"Anytime". Jaden sighed kissing Luhan in the neck before nuzzling again. "Night babe".

________

(Two week's later)

Every member of the group had a day to themselves. Some went out to family members assuming that they were close by. Some to their favorite shops and Luhan wanted to kick the day with Kyungsoo and Kai.

Which bring Jaden here, standing in the Pharmacy. Not sure which pregnancy test to take.

He looked around for the staff. But just took the clear blue one. It was damn expensive so be bought 2. Just in case.

He stood in the line and handed the tests over. "Your girlfriend?". She asked with a sweet smile.

"Oh no it's for me actually".

"Well, this is a good choice actually. You know what I always tell my brothers and sisters? That pregnancy always looks beautiful when you have a ring on your finger".  She pointed to the wedding band.

Jaden smiled at her. "I'm not denying that, that's for sure".

"Mmm, cash or card?".

"Card" Jaden said handing over the his black card.

"All rung up. And enjoy the day further". She said wrapping it up discretely and put them in the bag.

"Thank you. You too".

Jaden walked out of the shop, into the rest of the shopping mall. He was looking for a shop that sold baby stuff. He wanted to surprise Luhan, IF, it came out positive that is.

When he finally found the baby store, his eyes immediately got a look at everything. The bibs to the tiny totting shoes, and the mittens.

He was inlove with the idea of having these items on their kid.

He found the perfect little onesie that says '#1 dad'. In pastel yellow.

"Awh this is so cute!". He said to himself holding it up to. Inspect. He was smiling from ear to ear which might have creeped a few people out.

He went to go ring it up and wrapped it in a green box.

Then he left to the apartment.

________

Jaden walked into the apartment and found everyone back.

"I thought you guys had a day off?". He asked hiding the items he bought besides the gift box that was wrapped.

"Oh yeah we have an emergency meeting later with manager, what's that?". Luhan asked pointing to the box. His eyes full of wonder.

"It's a gift, for you-". Luhan sprung up from his seat, and walked over like a giddy little kid "-but not right now you won't get it. After the meeting maybe?".

"Is it a good surprise or a bad one?".

Jaden hit him on the shoulder causing him to step back a little. "My surprises are always good. Well except for that one time which we are not going to mention at all".

He said walking away, greeting everyone as he disappeared into the room.

He sighed when he got into the bathroom and locked it.

He followed the instructions down to the last T. He even put a timer on that said wait 3 minutes.

He sat on the toilet. His heart beating really fast with anticipation of the results.

His phone rang and he jumped up to look at the two tests.

He picked them both up and it said you 1 week pregnant. With 2 lines.

He put the tests down and sat down on the toilet seat. And gave himself a good cry before he wiped away his tears and started smiling rubbing his stomach.

Finally he was gonna be a daddy.

"Hey Jay are you in there?".

Jaden washed his face first and hid the two tests and the boxes in his jacket pocket.

He unlocked the door and swung it open to a worried looking Luhan.

"Why is your eyes all puffy. What happened?". He said grabbing Jays face.

"Nothing happened. I'm fine. More than okay actually. Which reminds me I need to go and prepare my specialty. Spaghetti and meatballs. With a twist. Cause I have good news for everyone". Jaden said giving him a peck on the lips before going to the kitchen to get things done.

_________

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

2.2K 102 11
A fan and an idol dating? Well, who wouldn't like that..right? Not for me. I was never a fan. I know him since we were young Or rather we know each o...
247 57 10
A Blind Date for a New game doesn't sound so Bad.... This is a short Chanbaek story I have written 😋. It's filled with quite the fluff...Hehehe Hop...
135K 9K 132
"I can't fucking stand you!" "Aww we finally have something in common." #1 Chanbaek - 3/30/21 #1 Chanyeol - 04/24/21 #1 Jongdae - 04/24/21 #1 Xiuchen...
18.3K 916 36
Kim Minseok has always lived peacefully until love came in his life. Kim Jong Dae has always liked his hyung but by the time passes he discovers this...