Super Mom

By lostduckling

In which the loving single mother of Izuku Midoriya catches the eyes of many pro heroes and teachers. [BNHA P... More

So Um about that-
Quirkless
Convention
Your Hero
All Might Onesie
Atsumi Inushi
All Grown Up
Angel Tears
Big Brother
Kidnapping
We Are Justice
Lipstick Stains
Letting Down Your Walls
Love and Pizza
Firework
You Can't Hurt Me
Glove Up
Trash
Coffee and Apple Pie
Unbreakable Code
Error, File Not Found
Complicated
Do You Believe in Destiny?
Chicken Nugget
Heads or Tails
Tenko is the Antichrist special part 1
Play date at Auntie Mitsuki's
Reality Check
House call

Mothers day special

13.4K 587 435
By lostduckling

GUYS I FINISHED IT. I FINISHED IT 1 MINUTE BEFORE MOTHERS DAY WAS OVER, AND EVEN THOUGH I'M NOW PUBLISHING THIS AT 1:43 IN THE MORNING I FUCKING DID IT. GOOD GOD I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS SINCE 7, I HAVEN'T EVEN RE-READ THIS WRITING ONCE, AND IM GOING TO PUBLISH IT WITHOUT CHECKING FOR SPELLING.

This special is based off one of my favorite episodes of Malcolm in the Middle lmao. Also more HAWKS because he's the only love interest I can see getting into a fist fight for MC's honor respectively.

THIS IS PURE CRACK. BUT IT'S FREAKING HILARIOUS.

Warning! heavy cursing ahead~ with that aside~

ENJOY!~

"Thank you so much for babysitting last minute Keigo." You smiled as you adjusted the gym bag hanging off of your shoulder, the scratchy material digging into your skin.

"No problem, if you ever need time to yourself don't ever hesitate to call me." Hawks smiled as he stepped into your house, taking off his shoes as to not dirty your freshly swept floor. When you returned his smile halfheartedly, a pang of concern causing his eyebrows to furrow slightly.

"Hey, are you okay doll?"

"Hm? Oh yeah, just a little tired. Long day you could say." You gave him a closed eyed smile, your right hand going to re-adjust your heavy bag while your left hand continued to fiddle with your car keys.

"They had dinner a little early today so you don't have to worry about that. Tenko is playing videogames and Izuku is napping. Atsumi went out at noon and I haven't seen him since. Make sure teeth are brushed and that they're in bed by 9! They have school tomorrow and they'll try to shmooze you, don't let them."

"Teeth brushed, bedtime at 9, don't be schmoozed. Got it. And you're sure you're okay-"

"-Bye gotta go be back late!~" Before you left in a hurry you managed to step up on your tippy toes and give the hero a kiss on the cheek, waving behind you with a smile as you did a light jog to your car. Keigo stood in your doorway, awestruck for a moment before he regained his senses and waved back; a dopey smile on his face as he did so.

He watched as you threw your bag into your car and drove off, the bright rays of sun just starting its decline into the evening. After a moment he sighed, the sudden realization hitting him of just what he signed up to do. Babysitting Izuku was a piece of cake, but your tiny white haired son on the other hand was an entirely different story. Keigo exhaled deeply and figured he'd make his presence known, his light footsteps bringing him to Izuku and Tenko's shared room. He heard the kid easily through the closed door, and was genuinely surprised that Izuku could manage to nap in such conditions.

"KATSU THAT'S CHEATING! USING A ROCKET LAUNCHER TO KILL ME IS COWARDLY, SWITCH BACK TO YOUR PLASMA PISTOL LIKE YOUR SUPPOSED TO HAVE." Keigo snorted at the raging kid and peaked the door open, his eyes falling onto the six year old playing halo 4 with his newly found friend. Their room was dark, save for the tv that gave a soft glow; illuminating Tenko who was sitting on the floor. A headset a tad too big for him rested over his fluffy white hair, and as Hawks scanned the room he saw a sleeping Izuku to the very left; his arm hanging off of the bunk bed from the top level.

"KATSUUUUUU WHAT DID I JUST SAY! YOU CHEATER! YOU KNOW WHERE THE ROCKET LAUNCHERS ALL SPAWN! I'M CHOOSING THE MAP NEXT GAME!" Tenko screeched in rage as his body was blown up for the fifth time, the loud cackling of Katsuki ringing in his ears, along with the deep voice from the announcer that declared Katsuki's victory as a 'killing frenzy.'

"Hey there champ!~" Hawks sung as he stepped into the room, flicking the light switch on and allowing the area to be properly lit. Tenko literally hissed as he did so, his angry red eyes turning to meet his caramel colored ones in complete and utter disbelief.

"What! What are you doing here chicken scum!" Tenko frowned at the pro hero before his eyes trailed behind him, expecting his mom to be walking up any second to explain the situation.

"Didn't you know? I'm babysitting!"

"Babysitting! But- but where's Atsumi! Why doesn't he just babysit! Where did mom go!" Tenko cried out skeptically.

"Well, your mom wanted to be alone for a while and go do some errands. And Atsumi isn't here, so she called me." Hawks grinned and leaned down to Tenkos height, ruffling his white locks. Said kid hissed once more at the contact and backed away like a cornered cat, his eyes still narrowed with distrust.

"I don't believe you." Keigo sweat dropped at his response. "Mom doesn't need alone time. She gets sad when she's alone." Keigo honestly didn't know how to respond to that.

"Oh? And why do you think that?" Curiosity now started to seep into his being, observing how Tenko began to fidget in slight discomfort.

"Because she always cries when she thinks she's alone." Holy hell was talking to kids always this difficult? Keigo's eyes softened at Tenkos quieter tone. Said kid had turned his attention back to the tv but still wore a thoughtful expression on his face. "I hear her sometimes, when I get up to get some water at night. Mama is a quiet crier, so it's hard to catch; but sometimes she forgets to close her door and I can hear it." Tenkos entire being stiffened as he finished his thought, suddenly all too aware of who he was actually talking to. Within a moment his previous calm and melancholy aura was gone; once more replaced by his usual defensive and distrustful attitude.

"That's why I don't believe you. And if mom did go out by herself, then you need to take me to her!"

"Auh- kid, that's not going to happen-" Before Hawks could finish his sentence Tenko held up his finger to signal for his silence, his other hand resting over his headset as he listened to Katsuki talk.

"Hold on. What? No it's not." Tenko frowned while the loud voice of Katsuki echoed through his headset, allowing Hawks to only hear garbled sounds and occasional words from the grumpy blonde kid.

"No it's not! I wouldn't forget it." Tenko sneered into the mic, the heated tone of his voice only increasing as Katsuki's own voice became louder.

"I'M TELLING YOU ALBINO FREAK, TODAY IS MOTHERS DAY! WHY ELSE WOULD I HAVE SPENT THREE HOURS ON MACARONI ART FOR MY MOM."

"IT IS NOT MOTHER'S DAY YOU PORCUPINE, THAT ISN'T UNTIL SUNDAY ON THE-" Within moments Tenko's entire face became a deathly pale, realization sinking in. His mouth still hung open as though to finish the untold thought, but his eyes told all the words he hadn't.

Today was mothers day.

And not only did he forget, but his two siblings did as well.

"YOU FORGOT TO GET AUNTIE A GIFT? EVEN I MADE HER SOMETHING! WHAT KIND OF SON ARE YOU!" Katsuki screeched as Tenko's eyes became wider and wider, panic setting in when he looked at the clock and saw that it already read 6:30.

"Katsu, I gotta go."

"OH NO YOU DON'T, WE'RE GONNA FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT AND FIX THIS! AUNTIE DOES NOT DESERVE-" Tenko left the party he was in, causing Katsuki's voice to cut out. Closing his eyes he took a deep breath, trying to calm his rapid heartbeat. For a moment all was quiet, and right when Keigo was going to move to break the silence Tenko beat him to it.

"Bird brains." Tenko stated, his voice strained as he clenched his half gloved hands into fists. Keigo perked up at the nickname, taking a small mental note of how the affectionate pet name sounded a lot more hostile coming from Tenko than it did from you. Said kid was now trembling as though he was gathering momentous courage, and finally he turned to face said male once more.

"I need your help." Keigo grinned at his words.

"Just say the word~"

~

~

~

"Finally!" Tenko screeched as Atsumi walked in through the living room door, his golden eyes lighting up in surprise as he was met with three kids and the number three hero sitting in the living room.

"What do you mean finally? And where is mom? I got her something." Atsumi held a bouquet of [favorite flowers] in one hand, the other still holding his car keys and his phone.

"We called you like three times." Katsuki sneered, causing Atsumi to once more feel immense confusion.

"Why are you here kid? It's almost eight o'clock. And why does it look like you're all plotting something?" At the sound of Izuku starting to sniffle Atsumi froze, watching in horror as said kids big green eyes started to water.

"We forgot it was Mother's Day and now Mama is sad!" Izuku wailed before latching himself onto the closest person to him. Katsuki was not amused in the slightest as Izuku hugged his right arm and buried his face into his shoulder, another tiny sob escaping his distressed self.

"Oi, get off Deku." Izuku shook his head no and continued to cry, and before he could move to push him off Keigo had moved to pick him up.

Well, he was planning to. Said hero watched in surprise as Katsuki pulled Izuku into a hug, just to keep him away from the hero's grasp. Katsuki glared at Hawks, his arms now holding onto Izuku a little too tightly for comfort as he was all but foaming from the mouth.

"Oh no you don't. Tenko told me you're trying to seduce Auntie. Well, you're not gonna get to her by schmoozing Izuku into liking you." Katsuki barked as he continued to hug Izuku, his red eyes narrowed challengingly at the pro hero who just looked at said kid with exasperation.

"You realize I'm your ride home right?"

"Kacchan!" Izuku sniffled, his big watery green eyes causing droplets to fall down his cheeks. "How do we get Mama to forgive us?" Katsuki rolled his eyes.

"Us? I'm not the one who forgot. I made art that I was gonna give her on Monday."

"Pft." Tenko scoffed, catching Katsuki's attention. "You think that she'll want your lame macaroni art? That's not a gift, that's a punishment." Katsuki immediately threw Izuku off of him and stormed over to Tenko, grabbing said kid by the collar of his shirt and pulling him up until their noses were touching.

"YOU WANNA SAY THAT AGAIN YOU ALBINO FREAK?" Katsuki screamed as he used his free hand to create a small explosion, a literal threat that Tenko needed to watch his next words very carefully.

"I said, that your lame macaroni art isn't a gift, it's a punishment." Tenko restated in a monotone voice; however the absolute delight that light up his red eyes caused Katsuki's own narrowed ones to alight with fire.

"Alright, this is not helping." Hawks walked over to both kids and picked Tenko up, forcing them to break the ever growing tension that threatened to explode into a fight.

"Hawks is right. How are you going to make it up to mom when all you're doing is fighting?" Atsumi took off his shoes and set the flowers he was holding down onto the coffee table, sitting next to Izuku. Said kid immediately crawled onto Atsumi's lap and hugged him, and Atsumi was quick to return the favor. "Plus, how are we even going to fix this when mom isn't home?"

At this, all four of them froze.

"That's right, she never specified when she would be back. Just that she would be late." Hawks mused, ignoring the seething glare that Tenko was sending him.

"Well, you've known mom the longest Hawks. Where do you think she is?" Atsumi questioned.

"Hm, well, she has a lot of spots she likes to go to. She could be at the lake near her old house, or maybe on the roof of her work to look at the sunset. But, she did have a gym bag with her when she left." At this Izuku immediately perked up, his eyes sparkling with excitement as he knew a possible answer.

"O-oh! She might-"

"Pft, why would she go to either if she had a gym bag? She probably just went to a gym to workout." Katsuki interrupted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"T-true! Or she-"

"She likes to go for runs, maybe she went to the park and went for a nature trail!" Tenko snapped his fingers and looked up with satisfaction, convinced he had figured out where their mom had gone.

"Hm, maybe you're right kid. I can fly over and take a look, but it might-"

"She might have gone to do sports!" Izuku yelled, finally getting fed up with being talked over. Keigo turned his attention to said kid and lifted his eyebrows in surprise.

"Sports? It's almost 8:30 kiddo. Where would she-"

"She's at Shinjuku batting center." Atsumi interrupted, holding out his phone for all to see. On the screen was a mini map of the area, the 'find my friends' app showing a red dot over the batting center ten miles west of their house.

"Batting center?" Keigo muttered to himself, confused as to why you would be there of all places. Meanwhile, the four kids nodded in agreement, easily believing [f/n] to have taken off to a place like that.

"Mama is really competitive, just like us!" Izuku explained, causing Bakugo to sulk ever so slightly.

"Auntie won't even go easy on us in video games. I swear one day I'll beat her at mario kart." Katsuki proclaimed, tightening his hand into a fist as he thought of what a glorious victory it would truly be.

"Alright, so now we know where she is. What's the plan?"

"There is no plan now, because it's bedtime."

"WHAT!"

"WHAT!"

"Oh no!" Tenko, Katsuki, and Izuku all shrieked at Hawks words, the sooner sending a hard punch to said heros stomach.

"You said you would help!" Tenko screeched, his anger only increasing as Keigo easily caught the punch and kneeled down to his height.

"Yes, that was at 6:30. It's 8:20, and by the time we got there we would only have 10-20 minutes to plan a Mother's Day celebration."

"But- but who cares about bedtime!"

"Your mom does. Wouldn't that be adding insult to injury if you also ignored your curfew?" At Keigos words Tenko opened his mouth to respond, but nothing came out.

He was right. They were out of time. They messed up really badly, and now there was no way to fix it without making it worse.

"No." Izuku stated, his green eyes hardening as he hopped off of Atsumi's lap and walked over to Tenko and Keigo. "You're wrong. We can still fix this, we'll figure something out on the way! We owe it to mom to at the very least try to make an amazing celebration, even if we fail!" Keigo was slightly taken aback by the complete confidence and authority in Izuku's tone, the fire in his eyes bringing a giant grin to his face.

There was no doubt about it, Izuku was definitely your son.

"Ah," Keigo sighed dramatically. "How can I say no to that?" At his words of surrender the three kids perked up, a sudden sparkle in their eyes as they looked at Keigo excitedly.

"Really? You'll take us!?" Tenko exclaimed, jumping up and down with elation as the pro hero succumbed to their request.

"Yes, but only if we leave rightttttt-" Keigo looked down at his watch, reading the time '8:24.' "now!"

"QUICK, TENKO, GRAB PAPER! KACCHAN! GRAB THE MACARONI! WE'LL DO ART IN THE CAR, I'LL GRAB THE GLUE!" Izuku yelled before dashing full speed to his room, Tenko hot on his heels.

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DOOOOOO!" Katsuki screamed as he ran into the kitchen, pulling out a chair that he could stand on so he could reach the cabinets above.

Atsumi simply sighed and watched the three kids run rampant, gently picking up the bouquet of flowers before turning to Keigo.

"You're crazy." Hawks grinned at Atsumi as he started to dial a phone number. When he finished dialing he held his phone up to his ear, shooting Atsumi a wink.

"Oh, it's about to get crazier. I'm gonna call in favor"

~

~

~

"WHAT TIME IS IT?"

"8:40. WE STILL HAVE TIME!" The three kids in the back of Hawks car continued their macaroni art hastily; glue, pasta, and paper scattered EVERYWHERE in the back seats. It was sticking to the windows, the leather seats, the kids themselves....

Keigo let out a loud sigh as he looked in the rear view mirror. He was too nice for his own good.

"Alright guys, I have an idea. Look over there." Atsumi pointed at the large gathering of kids all huddled around a metal picnic table; the entire batting cage center illuminated brightly with artificial lights overhead. Clowns and magicians alike walked around the laughing kids; blowing up balloon animals and doing card tricks. In the center of it all was a large cake themed like a baseball court, ten candles sticking out of it that had yet to be lit.

"Hawks, buy the party." Keigo did a spit take before turning to look at Atsumi.

"What?!"

"Buy the party! Offer them money for the cake and the entertainment! You have stacks, don't you?"

"Atsumi!" Keigo sighed. "Do you honestly think that a ten year old let alone his parents would appreciate having me interrupt their party and try to buy out their kids special day?"

"Everyone has a price." Katsuki chimed in, blowing aggressively on his macaroni art so that it would dry faster. " If you offered me five thousand dollars for my party I wouldn't give one crap about you taking away those shitty clowns."

"Katsuki is right Hawks, go buy out the party." Tenko agreed, nodding to Katsuki who in turn nodded back.

"How! How would I even go about this!" Hawks screeched in distress, causing Atsumi to roll his eyes.

"Let me do the talking. Alright kids, it's 8:45. We have 15 minutes to steal that cake and those clowns, AND to find mom."

"WHY DO WE NEED CLOWNS FOR MOTHERS DAY? I DON'T UNDER-"

"-LETS GO!"

"-yEAH!"

"-R-RIGHT!"

"-FUCK THOSE SHITTY CLOWNS WE GOT THIS." Hawks sat there in shock for a moment as all four kids jumped out of his car, hastily walking over to the birthday party with an intense sense of urgency.

"HEY WAIT!" Hawks yelled, finally getting out himself before sprinting after the four troublemakers. By the time he caught up with them Atsumi was already mid- conversation with an older man, Izuku, Tenko, and Katsuki all standing next to him nodding in agreement to whatever he was saying.

"We would pay you handsomely-"

"-with what money."

"Mommy mommy! Look! It's Hawks!" As Hawks made his way to stand next to Atsumi he could already feel the many eyes on his figure, gazing at him with awe.

"With his money!" Atsumi smiled gleefully, pulling Hawks into a half hug with one arm; the other one pointing at him.

"Hey, how are you doing?" Keigo smiled charmingly, ignoring just how incredibly awkward this entire situation was. "You see, we seem to be in a pickle, and in desperate need of a cake and some entertainers!" Atsumi continued, eyeing the giant chocolate cake to his left.

"And? It's my sons birthday. You want me to tell him he doesn't get a cake anymore? That the party is over?" The man frowned at Atsumi, crossing his arms over his chest.

"How much?" Atsumi tilted his head to the side, a professional smile painting his face as he unwrapped Hawks from his hug and clapped his hands together.

"Excuse me?"

"How much money to buy your son's birthday?" Atsumi pressed, his golden eyes relentless as they met his brown ones intensely.

"Why the audacity-"

"Five thousand." Keigo intervened, his smile so charismatic that the man before him faltered slightly.

"Five thousand?" The man whispered in disbelief, his eyes practically bulging from his skull.

"Five thousand and Hawks, the number three hero, gives your son an autograph!" Atsumi sweetened the deal, gesturing to the kid who had the shirt 'birthday boy' on. Said kid was already jumping up and down as he stared at Hawks with awe, pure and utter excitement flashing in his eyes.

The man looked at his son and then back at the five of them, his eyes narrowing slightly.

"...we keep the magicians."

"Deal."

~

~

~

"Stupid feelings. Stupid holiday." You muttered under your breath as you eyed the machine shaking sporadically in front of you, scattered baseballs lining the area of the batting cage you were currently in.

"Why am I so pissed!" With a yell you swung the bat with deadly precision, the baseball hurtling towards you at 70 miles per hour now soaring away with a deafening crack from your bat. A light sheen of sweat covered your figure, exhausted from all of the physical labor.

How many hours had you been out here? You weren't keeping track. When you arrived the sun had just begun to set, and now the only thing keeping the area illuminated were the giant artificial lights around the park.

You were just a little butthurt, and you hoped that letting off some steam would allow you to feel better. Today was mother's day, and you would be lying to yourself if you said you weren't hoping for a gift from your kids. Izuku wrote you a thoughtful card every year and did something crafty; his thoughtfulness hung in your work locker and on your bedroom walls. You were hoping to add to the many drawings and clay figurines, but alas, he had forgotten. So had Tenko and Atsumi.

But, did you really have the right to expect something from them?

Crack. Another ball went soaring as you swung with all of your might, your chest heaving up and down as you caught your breath.

This is why you were mad. You were mad at yourself for being selfish, and expecting presents. Being a good mom didn't deserve any praise of gifts; being a good mom is just what moms should do. You were angry at your disappointment, so much so that you knew you wouldn't be able to act normally around your kids without thinking it all through beforehand.

And you did feel better...

Kind of. With another swing of the bat you sent one more ball flying, the sound of a loud clicking signaling that the machine needed more balls. You sighed, leaning against the wooden and metal bat. What time was it? It was getting late, and you were sure your kids were wondering where you were by now.

God, you hoped Keigo was okay. Hopefully Tenko hadn't harassed him too badly. You walked over to your gym bag and unzipped it, pulling out a reusable water bottle. Within seconds you chugged the remaining half of it, letting out a satisfied exhale as you finished it off.

You would sleep it off and feel better in the morning. For now, you should probably head home and get a good night's sleep.

"Hey! There she is!"

"Quick! Atsumi, play it!"

At the sound of a faint yell you turned around and looked out of the batting cage, your eyes squinting as you saw a group of people walking towards you... with clowns? And then you heard music start to play.

"~Isn't she lovely, Isn't she wonderful~" Along with the voice of a professional singer, you could hear the sound of Atsumi's voice harmonizing rather nicely with the words. As the group got closer and closer to you, your eyes widened in surprise at the complete and utter bizzare sight of your four kids, Katsuki, Keigo holding a baseball themed birthday cake, and three clowns walking in harmony.

"~Isn't she precious, Such a beautiful soul~" Izuku's voice now rung strongly as he walked next to Tenko and Katsuki, an excited smile making its way to his face when his eyes caught your own. He started to wave excitedly and you smiled at his cuteness, sending a wave back in response.

"~I never thought, That I would be

son of someone as lovely as she

Isn't she lovely

She's my mom~" Tenko finished with an adorably bright blush that spread across his entire face, from his nose to his cheeks to his ears.

"~Isn't she pretty, Truly the angel's best

Boy I'm so happy, I have been heaven blessed~" Katsuki grumbled but sung non the less, his red eyes meeting yours momentarily before looking away with embarrassment.

"~I can't believe what God has done

I might be the luckiest son

But isn't she lovely

She's my mom~"

By now the entire group had made their way to you, your family standing a couple of feet away as they continued to sing the last part all together.

"~Isn't she lovely

Isn't she wonderful

Isn't she precious

Such a beautiful soul

I can't believe

I get to be

Son of someone as lovely as she

Isn't she lovely

She's my mom

Isn't she lovely

She's my mom~"

"Happy mothers day!" They all exclaimed. Atsumi held out a bouquet of your favorite flowers; Tenko, Katsuki, and Izuku all held out macaroni art; Keigo held out a baseball themed cake with the words 'happy birthday Kitsumi' written in red frosting, and the three clowns accomplaning them threw confetti into the air.

Needless to say, for a moment you were speechless.

"Wha-" You wheezed, laughter startling to bubble out of your throat. "What is this?" You laughed, lacing your fingers through the black chain link fence as you leaned in to get a closer look.

"It's...A mess." Atsumi sighed. "We're sorry mom, we can't believe we forgot mother's day."

"Yeah mom." Tenko tagged in, tears starting to well in his red eyes. "You're literally the best thing that's ever happened to me, and i'm sorry I didn't tell you that first thing in the morning!"

"Mama!!!" Izuku cried. "We're sorry! I love you so much! I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings! I promise that next year, we'll make it the best mothers day ever!"

"Yeah dollface, we may be a disorganized mess, but we're YOUR disorganized mess. We wouldn't be the same without you, and we appreciate you to the moon and back. Isn't that right guys!" Keigo grinned, causing all of the others to cheer in agreement. You smiled at their words, resting a hand against your cheek. Your heart felt warm from their thoughtfulness, and that previous bitter anger from moments before dissipated immediately.

"You know, I'm not gonna lie. When 6 started to roll around, and no one said anything, I was a little hurt." You started, your eyes softening as you watched your kids look around guiltily. As you opened your mouth to continue your thoughts however, you were cut off from an unexpected third party.

"Ah come on sugartits, give the man and the kids a break. They're trying here." The clown with a rainbow wig said gruffly, looking at you with a distasteful grin. Your entire family froze at his words, your own eyes widening at his rude nickname for you.

"I-I'm sorry." Keigo handed the cake over to Atsumi before turning to fully face the clown who had spoken out, a tight lipped smile stretched across his face. "Did you just call her sugar tits?"

"Oh, okay, I get it." The clown leaned in slightly, lowering his voice as he winked at Keigo. "You gotta make a big show to impress-" You let out a startled gasp as Keigo decked the clown with a right hook punch, causing him to stumble back and fall on the ground, all the while holding his face in pain. "Now, you're gonna get up, and apologize to-" your eyes widened once more as the clown threw a punch back, causing Keigos head to snap to the left from force.

It was quiet for a moment.

And then, complete chaos. Keigo tackled the rainbow haired clown to the ground and resumed his fight, the kids cheering him on as he started to kick his ass. However, the other two clowns were not just going to stand by and watch as their friend got beaten up. The red haired clown that looked all too much like ronald mcdonald was frozen in fear watching the fight, but the other purple and gold haired clown jumped on Keigo's back, pulling the number three hero into a choke hold.

"HEY!" Atsumi screeched as they started to 2v1 Keigo, rage lining his voice as he glared at that clown. "FIGHT LIKE A MAN, DON'T GANG UP!"

"WAIT ATSU-" Before you could even finish saying his name Atsumi ran towards the three and tackled the clown off Hawks, rolling around with him before they started to fight once more.

"OH MY GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING!" You screeched. After a couple of moments the third clown finally seemed to have found his inner courage, and started to sprint towards the red winged hero.

Unlucky for him, Tenko and Katsuki had been eyeing him the whole time; calculating what they could do to help out Keigo and Atsumi if said clown decided to fight. As the red haired clown continued his sprint both Katsu and Tenten extended their legs, Katsu's left and Tenkos right feet touching as they tripped him.

"OI, RONALD MCDONALD, ARE YOU READY TO DIEEEEEEE?" Katsuki screeched as he created explosions in each hand, Tenko slowly slipping off one of his gloves while his eyes held a bloodlust so strong that the clown before the two started to quiver.

"W-w-aIt AHHHH!" The clown screeched as he felt teeth sink into his ankle, a green haired child sinking his fangs into the flesh of his leg.

"DEMON CHILDREN- ALL OF YOU!"

"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS WITH OUR MOM YOU SHITTY CLOWN!"

"SHUT UP KATSUKI SHE'S NOT EVEN YOUR MOM!"

"SHE WAS MY AUNTIE BEFORE SHE WAS YOUR MOM YOU ALBINO FREAK!"

"PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP BITING MEEEEEE!"

You took a deep breath and looked around, watching in something similar to slow motion at the fighting around you. Keigo had just punched that rainbow haired clown so hard a tooth flew out; Atsumi was sitting on the back of the purple and yellow hired clown, holding his arm and leg in a wrestler pin; and now the third clown was attempting to run away, but Izuku clung stubbornly onto his leg, while Katsuki forced him to dodge fire balls and Tenko hung on his back, choking him with all of his might.

This was your family. This was them celebrating Mothers Day. You let out a loud laugh at all of this.

This was certainly a mother's day you would never forget, and that was a fact.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 130K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
352K 20.9K 45
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
626K 25.6K 64
A collection of short stories. Explore the world of Pakistani novellas✨ 1. Love Lessons by Professor βœ“ 2. Bitter Sweet Love βœ“ 3. Silent Tears βœ“ 4. Th...
576K 23K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...