Missed you (adult Deku/Izuku...

By c0smiic

6 years I've been away. 6 years away from my home town, and 6 years on the run and now I am finally home agai... More

Opening
Back to the beginning
where now?
Katski's Reaction
He can't see me. Not now!
Author's Note
Close call
Y/N P.O.V
First Time meeting eachother?
Before the meeting
The meeting
It's all my fault...
"Izuku... i have something to say-"
"I have something to say.. " (Part 2)
"Mummy?.."
I'll end you
To finally tell you (last chapter)

Welcome back

5.5K 151 36
By c0smiic

We finally arrived at the hero agency Ground Zero works at. I looked at my phone and the time read '16:58' Yuto had began to look even more sleepy so I picked Yuto up and walked inside the agency dragging our suitcase with one hand and was carrying Yuto in the other. As Yuto drifted of to sleep I lightly placed a kiss on his forehead as I continued to walk forward to the front desk.

When I approached the form desk, a lady smiled warmly at me and said "Hi! My names Mrs Ito, how can I help you?" I looked at her and replied "Hi ... umm is baku- I mean is Ground Zero here?" I was kinda shaking and nervous but I didn't know why thought.
"Yes, my I ask why miss?"
"It's kinda personal problems but I really really need to talk with Ground Zero please" I looked at Yuto and then the receptionist. She picked up the phone on her desk and dialed a number and she said down the phone "You have a visitor I'm sending them up"
And she then ends the call.
" Go to the 20th floor and take a left to the end of the corridor that's where his office is." She said with a sweet tone in her voice.
I then proceed to thank her for her kindness, grabbed the suitcase a d started to walk over to the elevator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About five minutes later I had reached bakugo's office. For a second I hesitated but then I knocked on his office door.
"Who's there? What do you want? Come in then!" He said in his normal angry/ pissed tone. I walked in with my son in my arms as bakugo stared at me.
"Hey kacchan. You missed me?"
"Copycat?"
"Yep that's me...."
"Welcome back you ass"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I haven't posted in awhile but I'll try my best to write the next part before need week. I hope you're enjoying the story so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 73 10
( Prompts are being used for this book) OOC stuff is very common in this...I'll be honest. With a lotta characters i gotta look up their personalitie...
5.1K 260 38
The church has always opposed against those able to use magic. Lloyd Bishop (you) knows perfectly how does it feel being chased by them. Trying to ru...
40.6K 960 12
You, a girl who is socially awkward, undeniably introverted and a bit shy. Meets a guy who's explosive, aggressive personality and straightforwardnes...
110K 1.3K 5
Many people had made the assumption that growing up without parents must've been difficult. But that wasn't the case at all. Even with just her Grand...