RAABTA: A Broken Love Story (...

By praan_kp

Accidents happens... But what if they change somes life... What if they take someone's life... What if they m... More

Raabta - A broken love story
||Covers and Banners||
||Characters ||
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter-8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chaptet 21
chapter 22
chapter 25

Chapter - 23

1.9K 133 93
By praan_kp

*editing alert, , may have lot of mistakes*

(Ok few of you had asked me this so the answer is, yes Avanya and Siddharth had told others about her being sunshine after they meet that day at night)

All had slept after having food and talking.

Next day, In the morning

Siddharth was sleeping in his room when someone tiptoed inside the room and went out after a while.

After sometime,

10 to 15 alarms started singing in the room

(Author- any guess who did this?)

Siddharth woke up with hearing the alarms and started finding them irritatedly. He found all the alarms at different places and switched them off.

He looked at the door and shouted

"I am not gonna leaveee youuuu"

He went out of the room and started finding someone. He went to the kitchen, dining hall, living room and finally to the garden and found everyone enjoying coffee/tea there.

Siddharth- why did you put this much alarmssss!! It took me so much time to put them offff!!!

Avanya- cool boy! Bas 6 tha na I guess, bhai kitna rakha tha

Siddharth- 10!!!! Bhaiiiii!!! Yar whyyyyy ek din to holiday par sona do, last time bhi apna 30 rakha tha! Where do you get these alarms from!!

( come on guys who thought it was Avanya? 😂🤪🤔🤔🤔)

Abhishek- aara remember in childhood, we used to get alarms in birthday gifts, so I have a full bag full of it 😂 they were sitting uselessly there, so I thought to do something useful from it!

Siddharth- Really!!! Essa to I have a full bag of paints, I don't do painting shall I paint your face daily to make it use full?

Avnaya (sipping her coffee)- actually I have a  better idea, give it to me, I love painting, I will paint your face daily. Lion, butterfly, tiger... Different face painting, u can put on insta too, your fan will start calling you jungle boy 😂😂😂😂

Siddharth(glaring at her)- really!

Avanya- uff okay come sit have coffee, you will feel better, Sumedh jiju will make it for you

Siddharth sat but stood up hearing Sumedh name

Siddharth- what!! No, I don't want to make my taste buds dead!

Avanya- chill, it's good, he only made for all today, after bhabhi taught him. From today he will be leading one thing daily! For him to get engaged tomorrow!

Siddharth( looking at her suspicious)- really?

Anna- yes sid, it's good, sit have it

Siddharth- then ok

He sat down and Sumedh gave him coffee and sat at his place. Nisha and Ashu were busy doing there phone.

Avanya- girls done patching up with your boys?

Nisha- ha! Who our boys?

Avanya- Rohan Mehra 😂😂

Abhishek- whose bf is Rohan Mehra! Till I know wasn't Kanchi his GF?

Avanya- 😂😂 bhai not the Rohan Mehra, the actor, I meant we girl as in me and ashu had made a fake account to fool Nisha on April full, it's name is Rohan Mehra!

Siddharth- what! I hope you're not making any girls account for me then, April is coming soon!

Avanya- maybe, maybe not 😗😉 I can too, let's see!

Siddharth- ya ok!

Avanya- by the way, tomorrow is jiju and di engagement that too at home with only all of us! Others on a video call! Lockdown engagement!

Ananya- yes, worst engagement! 😂 haha I thought to be with all and kaha its in shut down!

Nisha- then do it later na? After shut down

Sumedh- our families believe in auspicious time and all, and tomorrow is the last of this year for our engagement! So yes they want it tomorrow only

Ashu- rings and all.

Ananya- we have it, we came here after shopping only na yesterday, but couldn't go back so lucky rings came with me.

Anna- that's good.

They all completed there coffee/Tea and breakfast. And went inside. After that, all of them were talking and doing there work.

Siddharth- bros I am going live! Wana join?

Sumedh- tu kar, hum tera live join karanga 😂 let us too go live with ours phones.

Siddharth- 😂 great then let's do that

Sumedh and Siddharth started a live on there Instagram account.

Sumedh was answering his fans questions and adding then in life when some on comment in live

"I love you"

He read it out loud and Ananya looked at him with rised eyebrows.

Sumedh- guys as lockdown is going on, all are home I though let me introduce you all to someone to? What say?

He pulled Ananya with him and made her seat there

Comemnts:-

-is she your sister?

-who is she?

-she is so beautiful

-are you guys dating?

Sumedh- so guys she is Ananya my would be finece.

Avanya looked at him, shocked by the sudden revelation but stayed silent and told hi to all.

While on other side Roshani (sid co-star) had joined siddharth in the live video. And they both were laughing and having fun. After a while she left the live and started commenting in live.

Just then he received a request form an account to join the live. He accepted it like all the fan accounts and waited for it to get connected.

After it got connected. He could no see anything except blank black screen

Siddharth- hi, I can't see you

Voice- nor you need to see me. I am your past which will keeping hunting your in future. And you know what you won't be able to get away from me!!! I am waring you, except the proposal or else your gonna regrat!

Siddharth- w what proposal, who are you?

Voice- proposal... The proposal is very simple, be mine! So Mr. Siddharth Nigam will you be my boyfriend, then fiance and than husband? Will you be mine for lifetime?

Just then the black screen went away and he saw Avanya's face. She winked at him. Siddharth blushed and a smile spread on his lips as he ruffed his hairs, hitting his lips getting shy.

Avanya- My answer Mr shy boy!

Siddharth- do I have to answer?

Avanya glared at him

Siddharth- okay okay, yes I will. I will be your bf, future finance and husband.

He gave her a flying kiss and she catches it and winked at him.

Avanya- apna fans se into nahi karvao ga? I hope you all are not going to kill me for taking away your eligible bachelor!

Siddharth chuckled at her

Siddharth - wasn't it already taken away? Anyways guys, remember I always mentioned about my sunshine, so finally here it's out, she is my sunshine and just made girlfriend Avanya.

Avanya- sorry guys for disturbing your chat, now you all continue talking with this Mr. Hoodie, I will go bye

She left the chat while siddharth continued answering them ignoring the questions related to her for now and ended the live chat.

.....

To be continued.

Hi guys here is the chapter

How was the chapter?

How was the proposalllll?

Best part of the chapter?

Guys this is the last second chapter of this book, next chapter will be last and after that an epilogue left. I wanted to ask you guys few questions about the book, please do answer them (even silent readers plz)

1) did you all like the plot of the book?

2) what did you like best about the all the characters?

3) something I should improve in the book?

4) any questions for our characters? 😂

5) any doubts you have about the book?

6) ok so I am basically a learning writer, I have written books on sidreem sumedh tunisha mostly. And yes sidanu. I was getting a lot of request to write on sidnert hence I had started this one.

I want to know if it was to your expectations or not?

Anything you will like to see in this book? Or sequel to this book?

Second I have also started a new book on sidneet (super cops) it's not only on sidneet but other couples too. If you like it do check it out.

7) would you all like to read a book on siddharth Avneet Jannat. I have a plot in mind. But I will tell before handed it maybe sidjaan or sidneet. But I can assure you that you will fall in love with the three of them. It's a morden royal story. With prince and princess. I will give a brief idea it's going to be a love triangle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 8.5K 29
Feeling helpless and powerless by the power of love is like a drug that they don't sell over the counter....... "Muskurana tu ki jaise waabasta nhi...
153K 17.2K 39
ยฉ All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. They say love comes...
248K 22K 68
๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ A girl who ran away from marriage, got tied in a forced marriage with a stranger Two per...
102K 7K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...