Danganronpa girlxgirl one sho...

By XxyourwaifudiesxX

I'm bored. I'm definitely only gonna write wlw ships, cause that's what I'm good at. (I try to make chapters... More

Hi
Nanamiki - rain
Kirizono - confession
Celesgiri - strip poker (request)
Kirizono - classmates
Unfinished ideas
Nanamiki/Kirizono - fine wine
Pekobuki - Flowers (request)
Kirizono - detention
Irumatsu - did you just bite me?
Nanamiki - spider
Chapter from my reject celesgiri book
Nanamiki - accident
Kirizono - missing you
another celesgiri chapter
irumatsu - definitely
Irumatsu headcannons
Nanamiki - argument
Celesgiri head cannons (request)
Kirizono - tired
Izukono head cannons (request)
Nanamatsu - love letter (request)
Kaemaki - inside date (request)
Nanamiki but my guinea pig writes it
Nanamiki - blood
Kirizono - damsel in distress
Irumatsu - halloween party
Celesgiri - vampires
Nanamiki - mafia gfs
Pekobuki - sweater weather
soapies - just the two of us (request)
Celesaya - tea at a coffee shop (request)
kirizono - on the phone at 3
celeshina - gifting (request)
bye

Irumatsu - box train

1.6K 34 118
By XxyourwaifudiesxX

surprise,, it's me again. this isn't really finished, but whatever. i started writing this in like, june. Au where they're older and adopt Jataro and Kotoko. i kinda proofread this.
————————————————————————

Every once in a while, Miu's company would have a few empty boxes that they didn't throw away. Miu always took at least two boxes home, because she knew that Kotoko and Jataro liked them.

Today, she'd be picking the two up from school. Instead of sitting inside of her car like a creep, she decided to get out of her car and lean on it. She was here about five minutes early, after all.

Hopes Peak Elementary School. She'd never attended the school herself, since it was only a few years old so far, but she thought that it was a good idea. Although, enrolling your child here was probably really hard for parents that aren't former Super High School Level Students themselves.

Not like Kaede and Miu would know anything about it, though.

While Miu was daydreaming, she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. It was Kaede.

"What's up, babe?" Miu answered her phone, lightly pressing it against her ear.

"You at the kid's school?" Kaede asked.

"Nah, I'm at a strip club." Miu teased smirking.

"That strip club is awfully quiet. Did everyone pass out?" Kaede played along, well aware that Miu was not in a strip club.

"Yeah. I'm just shuffling around their unconscious bodies right now. I'll have the kids by- Wait, the bell just rang. Love you."

"Love you too, bye."

(A/N: didn't I title a chapter that?)

The two hung up, and Miu looked towards the school. She could see Kotoko running toward her, and Jataro scrambling behind.

"Mama!" The two shouted, Kotoko's shout being much more energetic and lively than Jataro's.

"Sup, gremlins?" Miu ruffled both of their hair a bit.

After they'd all gotten into the car, Miu asked how their day was.

Jataro said that his day was good, but some kid in his class threw up all over some other kids backpack and they had to leave the classroom because it smelled so bad. Kotoko also said hers was good, but at recess she saw some kids fighting with tree branches, and then they approached her and asked if she wanted to join their clan. (She said no.)

Miu concluded that Hopes Peak Elementary School wasn't too different from the high school.

Soon enough, they arrived home.

"You guys got any.. what's the shit called?" Miu asked herself out loud.

"Homework?" Jataro answered, already pulling his homework out of his backpack.

"Yeah, that's the shit. You got any?" Miu looked over at Kotoko, who was also digging in her bag.

"Sadly." Kotoko grumbled.

"What kind?" Miu asked. She'd leave the math homework to Kaede. After college, she'd sworn to never do any math homework ever again.

"English and math." Jataro said, taking out the two work sheets. Kotoko nodded, insinuating that she had the same worksheets.

"Let's do the English ones. I'm deeeefinitely not doing math." Miu commented.

Just as Miu finished helping them with English homework, Kaede came home.

When Kaede got home, they were all eating snacks.

"I'm home."

"Sup, babe." Miu smiled at Kaede, who smiled back.

"Hi, mom! Watch what I just learned!" Kotoko shouted, throwing an m&m in the air and catching it in her mouth. Jataro waved enthusiastically.

~another time skip cause I'm cuttin' corners~

Now, Kaede was helping Jataro and Kotoko with their math homework while Miu washed dishes. Miu hated washing dishes, but she knew that it was her 'responsibility', or whatever.

This was kind of their thing. Miu washed the dishes, and Kaede cooked, because Miu was no good at cooking.

"Baby, are you almost done? We're finishing up right now." Kaede asked.

"Yeah! I'm almost done." Miu was washing the last few dishes. She didn't really like washing dishes, but it was what she had to do.

(A/N: I'm not allowed to wash the dishes. Fuck, never mind.)

"Alright. You two need anymore help?" Kaede asked. Both Kotoko and Jataro shook their heads. "Okay, I'm gonna go start dinner."

Kaede stood up and walked into the kitchen, where Miu was drying dishes.

"I hate dishes." Miu mumbled, glaring at Kaede.

"You gotta do what you gotta do." Kaede shrugged. Miu grumbled. "Come here." Kaede smiled. She wanted a kiss. Of course, Miu already knew. So, she pulled Kaede in for a quick kiss.

They earned a quick 'bleh' from Kotoko. But they didn't really mind because that was typical. Jataro scolded her politely.

"Those are definitely the manners I taught him." Miu sneered.

"You can't teach something you know nothing about." Kaede giggled.

"What do you mean? I know plenty about manners."

"Enlighten me, please."

"Well, there's please, and thank you, then there's also uhm," Miu seemed deep in thought. "Fuck manners." She mumbled.

"Yeah. My genius wife has the best manners." Kaede giggled once again. It seemed like Miu hadn't changed since they'd met.

"Damn right!" Miu cheered. "Need any help?"

Kaede asked Miu to cut up some vegetables, but when Miu started making stabbing motions with the knife, Kaede sent her out of the kitchen.

After being kicked out of the kitchen, Miu decided to keep the kids company.

Eventually, Kaede told everyone to wash their hands. After they'd eaten, the kids were put in bed. This is the time that Kaede and Miu took to relax.

"You won't guess what I brought home today." Miu smiled.

"What'd you bring home today?" Kaede asked, drying her hair.

"Boxes! You think tomorrow would be a good day to bring em' out?"

"We're not going anywhere, I think. Unless you have ideas?" Kaede put her shirt on.

"Nothin' but boxes!" The inventor cheered as she turned the tv on. "Maybe the park and some ice cream too? They'd like that."

"You're such a softie." The pianist giggled, getting into bed beside Miu.

"Heeeey! I'm not soft! Take it back right fucking now!" Miu whined.

"Really? You're not soft?" Kaede teased. Knowing exactly how to get Miu to say what she wanted.

"Hell n-" Miu was interrupted by Kaede moving dangerously close to her ear.

"Be honest. You're soft, aren't you?" Kaede whispered into Miu's ear.

"Mhm.. I'm soft." Miu was trembling now. Even after all this time, it still made her feel hot when Kaede did things like these.

"I know." Kaede giggled, moving away from Miu's ear. "Love you, goodnight."

Miu grumbled. "Night, Kaeidiot." Miu ended up mumbling the next part. "Love you too.."

~the next morning~

Miu and Kaede were, once again, woken up by Kotoko. This was something she did every weekend. Of course, before she went to wake up Jataro first, but he usually just stood by and watched.

Miu grumbled. "Go back to sleep.." she turned onto her side, now facing Kaede.

Kaede smiled. She thought that Miu would be used to this by now. Her wife was just so cute.

"There's no helping it. Wake up, baby." Kaede caressed Miu's cheek.

"Fine... But only cause I want to." Miu groaned. "Who's showering first today?"

"I think it's Jataro's today. You wanna shower first, 'Taro?" Kaede stood up, picking Kotoko up at the same time.

Jataro shook his head. He'd let Kotoko shower first.

"'Ko, you're up first." Kaede sat Kotoko down.

"Mhm!" Kotoko strutted out of the room.

Miu got out of bed and rubbed her eyes. "Hey, Kae?"

"Hm?" Kaede looked over at Miu.

"It's Saturday, huh?"

"Yes? What dimension do you happen to be in?" Kaede teased.

"Uhhh.. the first one?" Miu shook her head. "Never mind, I'm hungry!" She stood up, picked Jataro up, and slung him over her shoulder playfully. 

(A/N: told my best friend that coke and Pepsi taste the same just to get on her nerves but was not prepared for a lecture.)

~another time skip cause I dunno what to do~

Later on, Miu decided that it was finally time to bring the boxes out. The kids got their crayons, and began coloring on the boxes. Kaede and Miu mostly left them to their own devices for this part.

————————————————————————
Word count: 1354
i really don't like this but I'm going to act like i do. fun fact, i actually proofread 95% of the shit i write. i just say i don't so expectations aren't set too high. also 15k reads? wow,, how many eyes is that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.7K 380 19
[OLD AND REPUBLISHED -NO MORE UPDATES] *This is an LGBTQ+ book so the wonderful world of gay and more is allowed. *This is an XReader only book. *Da...
2.6K 37 15
(PRETTY MUCH DONE?? IDK I MIGHT COME BACK TO THIS AT A RANDOM TIME) (TWS AT START OF EACH STORY, NO SMUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT STUFF /lh, ALSO YES I DO...
5.4K 208 31
Hello everybody! This is actually my first fanfiction that I'm writing, but I do have experience with writing in general, so I hope you guys enjoy!
81.3K 1.8K 69
***warning very shitty one shots lol*** This was my first time writing one-shots. I was also 13 at the time so It's very cringey and not good at all...