Daughter of Tyrant ✔️

By 00Kyros00

a little girl who didn't know the difference between good and bad is swept into the world of chaos. Sofia La... More

character
prologue
«1»
«2»
«3»
«4»
«5»
«6»
«7»
«8»
«10»
«11»
«12»
«13»
«14»
«15»
«16»
«17»
«18»
«19»
«20»
«21»
«22»
«23»
«24»
«25»
«26»
«27»
«28»

«9»

30K 746 183
By 00Kyros00

Sofia

I finished eating breakfast, so daddy helped me into the backseat and drove off to a whole sales club. Papa says while we shop i can't venture off or get out of his line of sight, i skipped alongside Papà as we walked towards the store.

papa pulled me back which startles me, "papa?" i ask, and i didn't see the car driving pass, "Always pay attention to your surroundings." papa sternly says before he holds my hand as we walk across the road, "okay daddy" i say and we enter the store.

papa had to pull out some gold card to verify his entrance, "papa why doesn't Trevor do this work?" i ask as papa pulls the cart and we go to the yummy section. papa doesn't reply for a minute, "...because why not" he says taking a box of chocolates off the shelf and into the cart, "papa can we get this too!" i say grabbing the gummy worms, "i suppose so, put it in the cart." he tells me which i happily put.

we finished shopping after 30 minutes, daddy buys the stuff so we exit the building, and the man who checked over our stuff drew a smiley face for me.

"That's for you, cutie!" the man standing by the door tells me handing the receipt to me, i blushed at the compliment, "thank you!" i beam, i felt a intense atmosphere change, it was like daddy had black smoking coming off of him which made the man by the door turn pale.

"Let's go." Papa takes my hand as we back to the car, papa always gets that way when someone compliments me which makes me mad at him.

Diego

of course my daughter is adorable, but hearing another man saying that made my blood boil, i felt myself glaring at the man till he turned pale. i didn't understand why these emotions would surface, i never been possessive before. later for dinner, i invited a lady friend of mine over, i was hoping that my friend, elizabeth could be a mother figure for my daughter, of course elizabeth had been a ex fling of mine.

we arrived back home, and i let Trevor take care of the decorating, i busied myself in my office as my daughter was who knows where.

Trevor let Elizabeth into my home briefly after i left my office, i had invited her over earlier to get her better acquainted with my daughter. "Diego, it's good to see you." Elizabeth says as she extends her hand out, i give her hand a firm shake, "Could say the same." i state coldly, then my daughter came skipping down the stairs, "Be careful you'll fall-" i start to say but I found myself catching her as she tripped over the last step, "You. You can't hurt yourself." i said as i released her, turning my attention back to Elizabeth, "papa, who is she?"
my daughter questions, Elizabeth's eyes were wide in surprise, "A mini Diego, what a lovely sight." she says after registering her shock, "Yes, this is Sofia, and baby this is Elizabeth." i introduce the two.

Elizabeth sticks her hand out to shake my daughter's but she didn't accept the shake, instead she hid behind me, "Sofia what a pretty girl, you sure are your father's daughter." Elizabeth remarks, my daughter stays silent for a brief moment.

"i don't like you." my daughter says, which shocks both me and Elizabeth, "ah, she definitely is your daughter'" Elizabeth says faking a smile, "did you set her up?" she continues, i looked at her expressionless, "Why do you question that? i don't believe in dictating my daughter's opinion on others." i state nonchalantly, "Sofia. What is it about the woman you dislike?" i turn to ask my daughter, "i don't know" sofia responds almost in a whisper before tugging at the hems of my pants to be picked up.

on demand, i lifted sofia into my arms as she wraps her arms around my neck, "She's 8, why do you treat her like a baby." Elizabeth starts to say, "Do you have a daughter?" i ask ignoring the snide comment, "...no" she says, "then i don't see why it's your place to question my parenting. As long as she's happy, i don't see the problem."

"but don't you worry she'd be dependent on you"

"i don't see the problem with that."

"how will she get married"

"...she won't." glaring at her, "even with a child, you are still cold as ever." she states, "did you accept my invitation just to scold me?"

"Aren't you too young to be a father"

"When did you become my mother? i thought we agreed our feelings were mutual." i say, 'the audacity she has to bring up the past while a child is present.'

"baby go play" i say setting her to the ground, and she happily skips away. The issue with Elizabeth is, she's 3 years older than me and yet she judges me every time we meet. I don't know why i wanted her here anyways, i am perfectly capable of raising my daughter.

"so when did you knock her up?" Elizabeth begins, "why does that matter"

"Because, angela was naive and yet you took her virginity."

"she practically threw herself on me, i didn't ask for any of it."

"so.. you knock her up, she gets pregnant with your child, and you leave."

"I left after knocking her up, it's not like i knew she was pregnant."

"but you knew the consequences, did you use protection or not."

i paused and realised she was correct as always.

"exactly. if you were mature enough to have sex, then you should be mature and deal with the aftermath" she concludes.

i clenched my fist, "Angela never contacted me." defending myself from being at fault, "this isn't even the point! The point is, why did you prematurely have sex." Elizabeth scolds. Right now it feels like Elizabeth is like an older sister, and she acts more like my mother than a ex fling. Yet somehow i let her boss me around.

"well regardless of my actions, i think i created a perfect angel." i stated proudly, "Why do you act so proud of having a child at 15."

"i never said i was proud."

"but you act like it."

"Okay do you want me to say sofia is a mistake?"

Elizabeth pauses and doesn't speak right away,

"precisely." she concludes, then before i had the chance to respond. I heard my daughter enter back to the room, "...papa" she says slowly making her way towards us, 'well fuck.' i furrowed my brows, "You. Why are you here?" questioning emotionlessly, "I misses daddy, and im hungry.." she says in a whispery voice, suddenly i felt bad that i treated so coldly.

"..Leave" i state, and with that i motioned Elizabeth to walk with me towards my office, I couldn't bear to look back seeing how sofia reacts.

"I don't think my daughter is a mistake, but if she is, she's a beautiful mistake." i finally said after closing the office door, "yes... and you're so lucky you inherited your grandfather's business otherwise you'd be unfit to parent her."

"Even if i didn't inherit his business, I'd still make money to provide for her." offended that she thinks so lowly of me.

Sofia

when we finished shopping I had gone to my room to prepare a present for papa, it was a drawing of me and papa, with the help of the art teacher. Then i had a turkey paper sheet with all things I am thankful for, when I had finished gluing the turkey to the drawing, i wanted to go see daddy.

i skipped down the stairway, and almost tripped on the last step but daddy was fast, and caught me. i really love papa, he's the best daddy.

Next to him, papa was talking to this woman, at first glance I didn't like her and it seems she doesn't like me either. of course papa knows her so i tried to be pleasant but instead i blurted out i didn't like her, then i saw papa giving a smug look to her which i thought was a good thing. Papa wasn't mad at me, then i wanted papa to pick me up.

The woman was named, Elizabeth, and she wasn't nice at all. She treated papa really bad, she didn't respect him, then she says something about me but papa puts  me down to go play. i went to my playroom, starting to play with my little ponies. After awhile i got hungry and was missing daddy, so i exited my playroom and made my way back to the foyer, upon arriving i heard they talking about me.

Elizabeth tells me that i am a mistake, when papa asks her about it, i decided to stay back to hear more. 'i wasn't suppose to be born?' is that my thoughts were, after a little bit i quietly called out to papa, exiting from behind the door.

i really thought papa would be happy to see me, but when he looked towards me, his expression was blank, and treated me like a stranger. i felt my chest tighten wanting to cry but i didn't want to show Elizabeth im a crybaby.

i knew papa was always cold, but to this extent.. Papa really hurts me. He told me to leave after hearing my reply to why i was there, and with that remark, papa left with Elizabeth walking down the hallway to his office.

every part of me started to hurt, suddenly i really wanted to cry. my eyes got teary and i ran up the stairs to my room, shutting the door with more force. 'Runaway, he doesn't love you.' my mind tells me, i was scared to run away, but the thought didn't scare me. i really wanted to not see papa.

'let's go to lily' i clenched my fist as i wipe away the tears remaining, i grabbed my little backpack then walked confidently down the stairs, i knew trevor wouldn't disobey orders.

"bring me to Lily's. Papa says it's okay." i tell him, which he looks at me skeptical, but doesn't question it, 'if felix was here he wouldn't let me go easily.'

trevor drove me to Lily's home, i quickly got out the car and made a dash to the door of her home.

Her home was really big too, it was pretty, okay maybe daddy's house is bigger but it was pretty.

"sofia?" Lily's Mom asks surprise seeing me at the door of her house, "i want to see lily." i say, "is your father okay with this?" she asks while checking to see where he is, "papa says it's fine." i say not wanting to talk about papa.

My heart was thumping harder and harder each time i kept lying, i made it this far can't back out now.

vote

comment

follow ❤️

published: 9.27.21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 81.2K 48
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
264K 7.6K 76
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
338K 25.5K 37
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်
45.8K 2.3K 126
Mo Chen traveled to the Collapse World and obtained a character strategy simulator. In simulation after simulation, he conquered the conquerable char...