Way Back Home (Mark Tuan - GO...

By AFangirlsHeart

"No matter how we end in the future, at least we've been together before. We don't have to end our promises... More

Chapter 1: The Dream
Chapter 2: The Start of Something New
Chapter 3: Evaluation #1
Chapter 4: Lack of Feeling
Chapter 5: Let's Get It On
Chapter 6: Special Training
Chapter 7: Special Training 101
Chapter 8: Special Training (VOICE) + special changes
Chapter 9: Hello New Roomies!
Chapter 10: Good or Bad News
Chapter 11: SaturDATE
Chapter 12: Birthday + Confession
Chapter 13: Sorry for what?
Chapter 14: Special Conversation
Chapter 15: Necklace
Chapter 16: Tomorrow is a special day
Chapter 17: Friends
Chapter 18: Cry
Chapter 19: Dream High 3
Chapter 20: Dream High 3
Chapter 21: Good Mornight!
Chapter 22: Dream High 3 Shooting Day 1
Chapter 23: What a day!
Chapter 24: The First
Chapter 25: Hello Philippines!
Chapter 26: The Past and The Present
Chapter 27: Tour
Chapter 28: Let's meet Dara
Chapter 29: ONE MIC
Chapter 30: Special Day
Chapter 31: Dai-Suki
Chapter 32: Japan Debut
Chapter 33: Welcome Back!
Chapter 34: 15& Comeback
Chapter 35: Christmas with You
Chapter 36: A Day at the Orphanage
Chapter 37: New Year with Friends
Chapter 38: Celebrations
Chapter 39: Not Mine, Not Me
Chapter 40: 100th Day
Chapter 41: Quarterly Mini Olympic
Chapter 42: MarHianne Couple
Chapter 43: Busy days...
Chapter 44: Philippines Day 1
Chapter 45: Philippines Day 2
Chapter 46: Rumors
Chapter 47: Training Camp Day 1
Chapter 48: Training Camp Day 2
Chapter 49: A Day With You
Chapter 51: The Worst Day Ever
Chapter 52: Orphanage Day
Chapter 53: The Best Birthday Gift
Chapter 54: The Answer
Chapter 55: Way Back Home
Author's Message
Book 2 Preview

Chapter 50: Haters Gonna Hate

8.8K 246 105
By AFangirlsHeart

Chapter 50: Haters Gonna Hate

“Wendy” Mark said.

Now I know the reason why Mark asked me to have a date with him today because he is going to meet Wendy soon. It’s like an early peace offering.

“Oh.” I said coldly. “Okay.”

Then I just smiled at him and started to enter the room. He then grabbed my hand. “Yah, are you mad?” he asked.

I just smiled back at him and tried to enter the room again but he continued to pull me. “You’re mad.” he said.

“So what do you expect?” I said calmly. “Wendy is your ex-girlfriend and I’m just going to let my boyfriend meet his ex-girlfriend. Yah. It’s great.”

I heard him sighed in disagreement. I’m pretty much sure he’s going to tell that Wendy was not his girlfriend before. And here I am, going to pretend that yeah, they’re not. But due to my stalking skills, I have seen that Wendy was really Mark’s ex-girlfriend and they just pretend that they didn’t exist.

He then pinched my cheeks, “You look cuter when you’re jealous.” he said. Then he hugged me. “I don’t know where you find those but I’m telling you this, Wendy was never my girlfriend. Believe me.”

I just smiled at him, “Okay. I think I need to take a rest. Go back to the dorms.” I said as I was pushing him away from me.

“Don’t be mad at me, huh?” he said. “Wendy’s just a friend, just a friend.”

“I trust you Mark.” that’s the only words I released from my mouth then I entered the room.

That’s one of the main reasons why I don’t want to experience too much happiness, whenever I get too happy something bad always happen. Sigh. The moment I entered our dorm, my breathing became abnormal again. I think my asthma is attacking me.

I immediately went to the refrigerator to get some water and I drank it. After that, I took a deep breathe.

“Unnie, are you alright?” Jimin asked me.

I held my chest, “I think my asthma is attacking.”

Jimin immediately ran towards my room and grabbed my inhaler. It’s been a long time since I’ve used this inhaler. I wonder what I did or what have I eaten that made my asthma attack.

“I think I should call Mark oppa.” Jimin said.

I immediately stopped Jimin from calling Mark. I don’t want Mark to worry about me. I have given him a lot of headaches already and I don’t want him to worry more. Besides, it’s just asthma, just asthma.

“Well, if you won’t let me call him then you should rest right now.” Jimin said.

I went to my room and rested. Suddenly a thought came into my mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day…

I woke up having my eyes bulging again. Well, it’s usual for me to wake up with these eyes especially when I experience my asthma. Today, honestly, I don’t know what to do. Maybe I’ll just stay at the practice hall.

I went out of my room but before I go to the practice hall, I decided to make some research again. Well, I love to gain more knowledge.

Suddenly, Yerin approached me. “What’s that unnie?” she asked.

“Oh I was just researching something.” I said.

Then our conversation goes on. I forgot about the time. Suddenly, a knock was heard on the door. I immediately opened the door.

“Uhm, package delivery for Rhianne.” a guy said.

I smiled at him and signed some papers for the package. I think it’s from my fans. Recently, I have been receiving a lot of gifts from the fans and I really appreciate it. After signing the paper, I decided to enter the room and open it. Yerin also went inside the room.

“You really have a lot of fans.” Yerin said.

“And I really love them.” I said as I was opening the package.

When I opened the package,

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!” Yerin screamed and I threw the box away from me.

The box was full of dolls, not just dolls but dolls that look like Chuckie with red blood-like substance all over its face.

My heart started to beat fast. It was my first time receiving such gifts like that. I don’t know how I’m going to react with it. I can see on Yerin’s face that she’s so afraid. I’m also afraid. But still, I manage to pick it all up and put it inside the box again. I saw a small message there.

Don’t be such a b*tch Rhianne. We all know that you’re just using Mark for your easy fame. We won’t be easily fooled with that. Oh and by the way, we heard that you like dolls. So as a friendly gift, we brought Chuckie to you. Enjoy! Haha.

Suddenly, Yerin grabbed the letter and read it. She then looked at me furiously. “I have to tell it to Mark oppa.”

I stopped Yerin. “No, Yerin. Please.” I said.

Like what I said, I don’t want him to worry about me. It’s just dolls and it won’t hurt me ayway.

“But…” she said.

“Please.” I replied.

“Sigh. Fine.” she said.

I took the letter from Yerin and returned it from the box. I also closed the box and threw it outside. I closed my eyes. Rhianne, it’s just a trial. You shouldn’t care about what other people are saying. You’re not doing anything wrong. You’re not.

I went back to the room and sat down on the couch. It was still frustrating and at the same time traumatizing. I can still imagine the faces of the dolls which gives me a shivering feeling. Did I just do the right thing? Is admitting our relationship on public the right thing?

Now I’m having some regrets. No. If I regret that I admitted our relationship, therefore, I also regret being Mark’s girlfriend. No. I don’t regret him being my boyfriend. No.

Suddenly my phone vibrated. I received a text from Mark.

From: Peter Pan <3

Hey! Wanna go strolling around?

I wonder why Mark wants to stroll around with me today. I mean… never mind.

I just replied to him saying ‘Yes’ and I just waited for him to come.

Then the image of the doll returned to my mind again. I continually shook my head in fear. I’m actually afraid of dolls like that. I feel like they’re going to kill me soon. That’s what I hate about watching horror movies with dolls as their main character.

I heard a knock and I was about to open the door when Yerin opened it. “Oh, oppa?” he said.

It’s Mark.

Yerin looked at me hesitantly and give a deep sigh. I’m sorry Yerin for making it hard for you to not tell anything. I’m going to tell it soon, don’t worry. “Unnie, Mark oppa is looking for you.” she said.

I smiled weakly at Yerin and I immediately went out to see Mark. Mark might have noticed that I’m currently not on the mood to meet him that’s why he asked me this question “Is everything alright?”

I looked at him and smiled, “Of course. Everything is fine. Why would you think that everything is not fine?”

I lied again.

Mark then shook his head, “Oh, by the way, I saw you earlier holding a box. What’s inside that box?”

My heart started to pound faster again. “Ah, that… I was cleaning my room earlier and they are all trashes from my room.”

He just smiled at me and hugged, “Tsa, so where do you want to go?”

I pretended that everything is alright. So yeah, I decided to act.

“Uhm, Ahh! You can teach me how to do the skateboard thingy.” I said.

Then Mark frowned, “Yah, remember, you’re foot?” he said.

Oh yeah. The doctor said; don’t force my foot to do something heavy. Aish. -_-

“Then, let’s just walk around.” I said.

Mark smiled and he eventually held my hand tight while we were walking. I know why you’re doing this Mark. I won’t forget that Wendy will be coming few days from now and you’re going to meet her. It’s just, I can’t no.

Why am I being this jealous? Maybe I just love him so much that I don’t to lose him, ever.

It was just a quiet walk. We didn’t even dare to talk to each other. We were just walking, just the two of us. In a few moments, Mark broke the silence.

“Are you really sure you’re fine?” he said. “You look like you’re being traumatized with something.”

I looked at him, “Have you ever felt that thing? Wherein you’re not sad, and you’re not happy? Just plain empty. That’s what I’m feeling right now.”

Mark held my hand tighter. “If it’s because of Wendy,”

“It’s not because of Wendy, okay?” I said with a little pitch higher than the usual. “I…”

“I just feel so empty today and I don’t know why.” I added.

Mark just left a deep sigh and did not talk anymore. He just continued to hold my hand while we were walking.

When we were finally outside the building, there were fans outside. I just smiled at them. They continue shouting MARK OPPA! I tried to remove my hand from Mark so he could have time with his fans but he held my hand even tighter so I will not be able to remove from it.

Mark waved his hands to them and they started approaching us. I can see that they are somewhat against my relationship with Mark. Their eyes look like the snake’s eyes who’s going to bite you any soon. But because I’m with Mark, they’re acting kind.

“Mark oppa, can we have a picture with you. Just you.” a girl emphasized.

I smiled at move back a little.

“Rhianne, are you going to be fine there?” he asked.

I just nodded at him.

I started watching them having pictures suddenly, one fan approached me and whispered something. “You’ll break up soon.”

But the moment I heard that, I wanted to cry. But I can’t show Mark about that. This is why I’m afraid of having a public relationship. I can’t handle those anti-fans.

Mark then approached me. “Sorry for making you wait. Let’s go?” he said.

I just nodded.

We continued walking and I looked at those fans. Mark wasn’t looking at them so he was not able to see their angry faces towards me. Mark squeezed my hand a little bit, I looked at him and just smiled.

A few moment later, someone was calling. I looked at my phone and saw Kahi unnie was calling.

Dugdug. My heart.

I took a deep breathe, “I’m just going to answer this.” I told Mark. Mark just nodded.

I went a little far from Mark so he won’t hear our conversation.

“Rhianne, I’m going to fetch you later for the test. Make sure you won’t tire yourself or the test results might differ.” she said.

“Okay.” I said.

Suddenly, I saw an ice cream in front of me. I looked from who was holding it. And I’m pretty sure it’s Mark. I smiled at Mark as he gave me the ice cream. “Eat.” he said.

I took the ice cream. Maybe eating some ice cream is not a bad idea after all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wendy’s Place

Wendy was packing her things since she’ll be leaving there any time to go to South Korea. She started to pack her clothes then her other stuffs.

“Packing your things, huh?” a girl said. “Ready for South Korea?”

“Of course, I’m ready!” Wendy exclaimed.

“It’s been a long time since Mark asked me to meet him.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! I'm very happy to announce that I passed my subjects! Yay! Thank you for being with me all the time. Haha. :) How's this chapter? I'm sorry if it's just short. The next chapter will be longer, I guess.

I told you before that it's going to be the last chapters of this book. There are some people leaving a message to add more chapters. So I think, before this book ends, I'm going to add one or 2 more chapter. Plus, I'm having good news for you guys.

BOOK 2! Do you want it? Haha. Well, I'm still thinking if I should go on with the book 2. Anyway, hope you liked this chapter.

MusicGirl3415

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 72.2K 43
Yes. I am HIS FEARLESS SASAENG. -- Most cases of plagiarism are considered misdemeanors, punishable by fines of anywhere between $100 and $50,000...
8.9K 505 21
[Completed story] "We can't know who to trust or who not to trust. Not anymore." It all started off as a game, it's always this way. It always starts...
14.5K 905 26
β‡’ ⌜ ❝ i could stare at you all day. ❞ ⌟ ββ”Š letters au 𝔠π”₯π”žπ”’π”Άπ”¬π”²π”«π”€ Γ— 𝔧𝔦π”ͺ𝔦𝔫 book ΒΉβ”Š 061919 - 082019 completed LIZGGUKED ↡
19.8K 533 43
"She's too young for you." [ COMPLETE ]