Daughter of Tyrant ✔️

By 00Kyros00

a little girl who didn't know the difference between good and bad is swept into the world of chaos. Sofia La... More

character
prologue
«1»
«2»
«3»
«4»
«5»
«6»
«8»
«9»
«10»
«11»
«12»
«13»
«14»
«15»
«16»
«17»
«18»
«19»
«20»
«21»
«22»
«23»
«24»
«25»
«26»
«27»
«28»

«7»

34.6K 851 302
By 00Kyros00

Sofia

i was already in the 3rd week of school, and the routine was easy to follow. daddy wakes me up, drops me off, and repeat. we had a few days off for thanksgiving. Felix had to leave for college, daddy told me that Felix is my personal escort.

i was super excited for thanksgiving, i had made a paper turkey for papa with writings on what i am thankful for. one being is daddy having me, then him being the best daddy. lily and i would see each later this afternoon, i was excited to have her over.

i was getting so anxious to have her over that i couldn't finish my lunch. papa looks at me perplexed, "is that all you're eating?" he asks casually, "i can't wait to see lily." i say, "well, don't forget to eat." he says, but i gave him a pout.

"...don't use those on me." he says looking away, "may be excused!" i questioned then i heard the door bell. "she's here!" i say excited, sliding off the chair and running to greet her.

"wow! sofia this is your house!" lily gushes as she comes inside with her mother following along, "it's papa's!" i say, and just as i said that papa came walking elegantly as he greets them.

"Sandra." Father says as he stares at her, and it was clear sandra looked intimidated by daddy. i grabbed onto lily's hand, "come! let's play" i guided her to my playroom.

"wow! this is all yours." lily was going all over the playroom to see the toys, i really was obsessed with my little ponies so daddy bought the entire collection!

"i love it" lily says and we start to play.  "sofia i'm hungry" lily starts to say, "me too!" we set the toys down and hurried out the playroom. when we arrived to the dining hall, papa was nowhere to be seen, and our permanent butler, Trevor, had been standing by the wall with the usual handkerchief resting on his arm.

"Young miss, how can i help you?" he formally asks noticing our entrance, "me and lily are hungry" i responded, "would vanilla pudding be alright?" he says, and i nodded. Lily started to eat hers, so I did the same. "did you get 100 on that test?" lily asks me, "no, i got 92 but that's still really good!" i responded, "Mommy says i have to get 100 on it and 90 doesn't cut it" lily responds a bit sad, "well daddy told me that as long as i try my hardest i did my best"

"Your daddy seems nice, but why does he always make me feel invisible?" she questions, i start to smile "that's just the way he is!" i respond, "really? It must be tough for you then" she was concerned, "it's okay though, when it's just daddy and me he is a good daddy" i had finished my vanilla pudding.

"that's good! i wish my daddy was with me, things would be different now" lily says which makes me curious, "where is your daddy?"

lily suddenly shut her eyes and finally opens them, "he's in heaven" she says, heaven..? i don't think I ever heard of that before, "where is that?"

she looks at me like i was just born yesterday, "it's where people who die go" she tells me which i was sad for her, "im sorry" was all i said. in order to cheer her up i decided we should watch a really funny show, she did cheer up.

"lily wanna go outside?"

"sure!"

"okay great! let me ask daddy" with that i went to check his office, cause normally he's in there. daddy was there! i went up to his desk and he appears to be really busy.

so I decided to exit but before i could i heard papa call for me, "just because you're my daughter. makes you think you can barge into my office?" he dishearteningly says as he gets out of his seat and walks towards me, "i. i am sorry" i say looking to the ground, "come here" he commands, i looked up and he had his arms wide open.

"papa" i say running into his arms, "now what brings my lovely daughter here?" he asks as he carries me, "lily and i want to go outside so would you let us"

"perhaps i want to have my daughter to myself." he casually says as he messes up my hair. "i want to play with lily!" i plea with him, "alright, i don't mind." he says placing me back on the ground.

"thank you papa!" i say as i hurry out his office in case he changes his mind. "that took long" lily tells me as she was waiting by the door, "sorry papa wanted to play with me" i say, "then let's play with your papa!" she exclaims, "But i said no and he says we can go outside" i continued, but i saw lily get disappointed, "actually come on let's go pester daddy" i say with a grin and lily immediately got happy.

we start to make way down the hallway, and we approached the door to his office. "okay open it!" i tell lily, lily just widened her eyes as she was nervous to knock or open.

before either of us had the chance to open the door, papa appeared. "You two. why are you here?" asking coldly, i noticed lily gulped, but i had gotten used to daddy's cold demeanor. "papa, we want to play with you" i say on behalf of lily, "uh we want to watch you work" lily starts to say, father stared at lily expressionless, "papa don't mind us" i say standing in front of papa, to me i was really small against papa. Daddy really is tall, and i could barely reach his face. "...you're here to pester me" and with that papa sent us away, "well we tried" i told lily.

"he is scary" she says a bit shaken up, "let's go outside" i say, so we ended up playing with a soccer ball.

while we were kicking the ball around, lily accidentally kicked at me, it didn't hit me in the face but the ball hit me in the neck.

"sofia!! i'm sorry!" lily says in panic, and I wanted to tell her that i'm okay but my eyes were already getting watery. i used my left arm to hide my face and, soon i was bawling.

"sofia i'll get your dad" lily says determined, the ball really stung, and just as lily said she got my dad. i don't think i seen daddy worry so much over me, but it's a side that i really liked.

"baby," he says as he picks me up from the ground, and i buried my face in the crook of his neck as i continued to cry. "papa, it hurts" i cried, papa rubs my back.

"lily i called your mother, she's going to pick you up soon." papa says, but i didn't want lily to leave because of this. "papa no! i wanna still play with lily" i say now sniffling and unburied myself.

"i'm really sorry, sofia! please forgive me" lily pleas as she too starts to get sad.

Diego

i had greeted Lily's mother, and we had small talk then i had to return back to my work. angela had started to file a custody complaint, which made me annoyed. while reading the emails, i heard the doors to my office open then i knew it was my daughter. when she attempted to leave, i had to find away to get out of this boring task, so i called for her.

i wanted to be selfish, and let myself play with my daughter but today is her day to hang with her friends, so i decided to be generous. briefly afterwards both of them appeared and i had to send them away, and lily came back to me in such a rush explaining that my daughter was hurt.

i didn't even let her finish her sentence, before i bolted out of my seat. these feelings were overwhelming, i never thought that i would care for someone whose hurt. yet it's my daughter who is hurt. i found her sitting on the ground, crying. which made my heart ache for her, so i let my fatherly instincts take over as i brought her close to my chest as i started to rub soothing circles to her back.

my anger had been directed towards lily, the girl who couldn't control where she was kicking. i knew it was an accident, but i wouldn't let it slide without seeking vengeance. it was in my nature to kill. that had been the first thing i wanted to do, strangle that little girl. but something stopped me from doing so, which had caused a lot of shock amongst the staffs since i've never reversed an order before.

my daughter truly likes lily, and for those reasons i couldn't harm her. i never noticed how much this mere child of mine, could easily change the way i do things. people always called me a tyrant, working them to death, or never allowing them to see their families.

lily had continued to ask forgiveness from my daughter, but it's clear that she's not in the state of mind to be responding. i wanted to examine that she didn't get a concussion, "No. Your friend, Lily. She's going home." i state callously with a blank expression, by now sofia was use to my demeanor, and wouldn't shrink away from me. As for lily her body would shake just seeing me.

when lily had been picked up, my daughter was recovered from the shock and didn't like that i sent her friend away. "papa that's unfair! people get hurt all the time." She says scolding me, 'is this truly my daughter? the same one who asked me if she could eat? dares scold me?'

"I see I've been too lenient on you." i start to say, "i want lily" she continues, i felt myself getting more and more angry at lily, then at my daughter for wanting lily more than her own father.

"it seems, you love lily more than me." i concluded, "papa.. it's not like that." she says and all the confidence she had was gone, just like that.
"you'll see her at school. it's not like i forbade you from seeing her, now did I?" i had inquired coldly.

"..." my daughter stayed silent, "good. now wash up for dinner." i said before sending her away.
"i won't do it." my daughter said clenching her fists, "...why won't you wash your hands?"

"because im tired of listening to daddy." she responds, "..just wash your hands." i said, "humph" she goes and disappears down the hallway.

'When has she become such a insolent little girl.' i sighed as i turned back to my office.

vote

comment

follow ❤️

published: 9.26.21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 2.4K 53
SYPNOSIS Fashie Marquez Guerrero, an only child and only girl cousins of Marquez and Guerrero's clan. Her cousins are always over protective to her...
337K 25.4K 37
ပဲပြုတ်သည်ငပြူးနဲ့ ဆိုက်ကားဆရာငလူးတို့ရဲ့ story လေးတစ်ပုဒ်
264K 7.6K 76
(Fixed/Fan-TL) Top idol group Stardust, whose members disappear like dust. The group that used to have seven members ends with four members... "Is...
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.2M 81.1K 48
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...