Into the Dekuverse

By emotional_gemini

Class 1a takes an unexpected field trip into the dekuverse. More

The Kidnapping
Watashi no R
Fantasy Au
Only one king
Danganronpa!
Dadzawa
Lily
Fantasy Au (2)
Meme break
Tokyo Ghoul
All according to Keikaku
Actors

Dadzawa (2)

7.3K 105 151
By emotional_gemini

"Right, now that everyone seems to have recovered, we can actually move on!" K shouted, startling many as she popped back into existence.

"What are we actually watching anyway," Aizawa grumbled, slouching tiredly in his sleeping bag.

"Just wait and see Dadzawa," K laughed.

Aizawa began groaning for a second before realising and suddenly bolting up, looking a lot more awake than he had done seconds earlier.

The class, also realising what was about to happen, began to cheer.

"Wait, before we start can I ask what actually happened? I think I've forgotten a few things," All Might rubbed his neck awkwardly, risking taking a glance at Aizawa and shrinking back in his seat immediately after making eye contact.

Aizawa looked like he wanted to kill the man for forgetting a single detail. Instead, he sighed and began explaining.

"Well Mrs Midoriya and I were married and Izuku's my son. She was killed when Izuku was young," he began.

"At four, like any other kid, he got a quirk — a powerful split between erasure and telekinesis. Before that though, he was bullied at his play group by Bakugou and the other kids for being weak. I found out and ended that play group through legal means. Bakugou and Izuku didn't meet again until U.A."

"It's still scary to imagine Shou destroying a play group, legally or otherwise," Midnight whispered to Present Mic who nodded.

"Shinso is his cousin and they seem very close. My guess would be he probably noticed the bullying before I did," the tired man hummed thoughtfully.

K nodded, confirming it.

"Moving on, he managed to get first in the entrance exam, saving Uraraka and destroying a zero pointer with his telekinesis. The fallout wasn't great though, he's got one hell of a drawback. Anyway now, we've started the quirk apprehension test and my problem child's just scored infinity on the softball throw. I don't think there was anything else, how was that for a summary?"

"It was great, thank you Aizawa," All Might said.

K gave him a nod of approval before she started the universe.

Izuku didn't see his infinity throw as much of a great achievement but his classmates did apparently, it'd set them all off.

He stayed quiet as chatter flew around him. The class didn't seem to have any intention of slowing down anytime soon and though he'd grinned earlier, his father looked like he was on the verge of expelling them all — something he didn't feel like experiencing.

"We've got an assessment to get back to and you're all being irrational," he mumbled, just loudly enough for most people to hear.

The class abruptly stopped talking, looking over to their teacher who looked like he was about to kill a child. They promptly decided to get on with the task.

The activities continued.

In the 50 metre dash, Izuku was pitted up against Bakugou. Rather than running, he used his telekinesis to propel himself forward, earning himself the great time of 3.15 seconds — only second to the glasses prick. King Explodio could be seen growling in the background, receiving his 4.13.

At the nicknames, Uraraka patted Iida on the back and the Bakusquad, who felt bad, failed to stifle their laughter.

In the standing long jump, Izuku carried himself through the air, making a point to just keep on going until Aizawa got Mic to call him back. 

The class watched in awe.

"So he could just carry on flying like that forever?" Kaminari asked incredulously.

"From what we saw at the entrance exam, I doubt it. Though he does seem to have a good grasp of that part of his quirk," Aizawa noted.

Thanks to years of flexibility training, he got the furthest in the seated-toe touch. The long distance run wasn't a problem either, nor the sit ups. The only obstacle he wasn't in the top five for was the grip-strength test.

"How did he destroy a zero pointer and still not get to 5th place on a strength test?" Tsu thought aloud.

"Here, Bakugou would say something like: 'because he's looking down on all of us, dipshit'," Kaminari jovially imitated the other blond once again. His eyebrows furrowed almost unnoticeably with worry when the explosive boy didn't even react.

"Watch your profanity!" Iida yelled, chopping air.

"Why are you only telling me off? You haven't been scolding Bakugou!" 

"That's because as much as I detest it, Bakugou's likely a lost cause," Iida sighed sadly.

Dark shadow gave him an awkward head pat.

K cleared her throat, "Anyway, to answer your question Tsu, he  wasn't in the top five because Aizawa asked him to do it quirkless so he could gauge where he actually was," she explained.

Many gasped, surprised he could still do so well without using his quirk. Aizawa just smirked, satisfied.

The apprehension test came to an end and the scores were shown on the board. Izuku placed first above a girl called 'Momo Yaoyorozu,' he assumed that was the creation girl. The person in last place was a little purple gremlin named 'Minoru Mineta' who was crying loudly.

"He doesn't have any potential, expel him. He doesn't have any po tential, expel him," Midnight and the girls took up the chant.

"I doubt I'll expel Mineta because he does have potential, though it would be a waste if we can't curb his ways," Aizawa said.

A certain blond scanned the board only to find his name in 4th place. Rage became apparent on his face and he spun to face the obvious root of the problem.

"Here we go," Sero sniggered. 

"You! You cheating scum, what the hell did you do?!" Bakugou screamed as he charged towards Izuku.

"...Sorry do I know you?" Izuku asked as he tugged at his capture weapon, taking a small step to avoid his classmate's strike. Bakugou's screaming seemed to get louder at that.

"Damn, he's a pretty memorable person, can't believe he'd just forget him!" Ashido laughed.

"Well they haven't seen each other since preschool so it's understandable," Midnight said.

"That's true. Mi-Aizawa-kun, of all people, forgetting him must be truly infuriating though," Momo hummed. Jirou nodded in agreement.

Aizawa's scarf began to float and he looked ready to intervene but Izuku discreetly signalled to leave it.

"HOW DARE YOU FORGET ME YOU STUPID, IDIOTIC, GOOD FOR NOTHING, FUCKING DEKU!" Bakugou screeched and Izuku's eyes widened in recognition at the nickname he hadn't heard in years.

"So many insults stuffed into one sentence," Ojiro deadpanned.

"Come on man, that's nothing! Have you seen this guy?!" Kirishima joked, poking Bakugou in the arm. His smile became a frown when the blond completely ignored him.

"Kacchan?" Izuku asked, shocked.

"Yeah you bet it's fucking Kacchan you asshole! How the living fuck are you going around using some sort of weird fucking telekinesis? You're supposed to fucking erase quirks aren't you?!"

Iida sighed in defeat at the Bakugou on screen's language. The whole Dekusquad came to console him considering he looked like he might actually start crying.

The confrontation had gotten the whole class' attention at this point and they all listened in, curious to hear what he'd say.

Izuku looked over to Aizawa who nodded again, signalling it was ok.

"You're right, I do erase quirks Kacchan," he admitted.

"So you've got two fucking quirks now have you?!" The blond roared.

"Not exactly...It's one quirk but it's split directly into two halves,"

That statement piqued a certain halfie's interest.

"Of course Todoroki would be interested, split quirks are really powerful and it would be really rare to find another person with one. You're basically guaranteed a high spot if not the number one with a quirk like that!" Ashido shouted enthusiastically.

An odd expression crossed Todoroki's face. It was as if he was deciding whether to smile or grimace.

"So you've been going around only using half your fucking power and you still somehow beat me at the entrance exams, you still beat me in this stupid-ass quirk assessment and to top it all off you came first in both?!" 

"That's exactly what he did and I don't see how it's an issue in any way. Get over yourself," Aizawa hissed at the screen.

The class chuckled quietly, knowing Dadzawa was coming back with a vengeance.

"Kacchan I wanted everyone to have a fair chan-"

"Shut the hell up! You think you're better than me?!" He screeched.

"I never said tha-" Izuku began calmly, only to be cut off again.

"You're obviously looking down on me! Just because you won this time doesn't mean you're any fucking better than me, you hear?! You're pathetic and you better enjoy this victory because it's your last!" With that, Bakugou turned on his heel and stormed off towards the classroom.

"Or you know, maybe he's not looking down on you and he's actually trying to be fair by letting us all use our quirks Bakubro," Sero laughed.

"I agree. Young Bakugou, I doubt Young Midoriya had any ill intentions!" All Might boomed.

"Nice to see you too Kacchan," Izuku mumbled sarcastically.

For a brief moment, Aizawa looked like he was going to go after Bakugou and strangle him with his capture weapon. The next second, he looked slightly disappointed before his face defaulted to completely calm.

"THERE WE HAVE IT: DADZAWA MODE ACTIVATED!" Midnight and Present Mic yelled. Aizawa gave them a quirk enhanced glare but it did nothing to stop their laughter. 

"He went from 'I'll kill you' to 'oh yeah, I'm not allowed to commit murder' in about a split second!" Ashido cackled, the rest of the class soon joining in.

Aizawa announced nobody would be getting expelled and dismissed the rest of the class.

The mood died slightly as all of the girls sighed in disappointment.

"I don't know what you were expecting, I told you I wouldn't expel him," Aizawa grumbled.

"A girl can have hope you know," Midnight said as she flicked his forehead.

The rest of the school day passed by in a flash. Izuku had fun anti-socialising like a boss. He hadn't spoken to any of his new classmates since the test and he'd hoped to keep it that way for as long as possible. Sadly it wasn't meant to be.

"Said every introvert ever," Tokoyami muttered and the rest of the Dekusquad laughed.

"You love us really."

Two familiar faces intercepted him on his way out. Glasses prick and the other infinity scorer,  Urakaka was it? He wasn't sure but he internally groaned at the idea of having to participate in social interaction.

"I knew it already but — he truly is my son," Aizawa looked like he was about to cry and the other teachers, including All Might were just about dying.

"Hello there Urakaka," Tsuyu chuckled and Uraraka couldn't help but burst out laughing.

'Urakaka basically rhymes with mama therefore Uraraka has obviously had a secret love child. But who is the other parent and who is the child?' A certain person carried on thinking intensely.

K, who was listening in on his thoughts, looked like she was on the verge of having a straight up mental breakdown.

'No, that's wron-' she mentally refuted, trying to get him to abandon the train of thought.

'I've got it! The mother is Asui and the child is that mushroom girl in class 1-B. K...Ki...Komori, that's it. They obviously changed her last name to avoid suspicion. Yet another secret love child case solved by Shoto Todoroki,' he mentally congratulated himself, pulling out his theory notebook to make a note of it.

"No-" K croaked before proceeding to keel over and die.

"Is she ok?" Kirishima asked, concerned.

"I'm not sure but I want to know what happens next," Aizawa said, getting out of his sleeping bag, stepping over K's dead body and continuing the universe.

The three stood in awkward silence for a bit, the other two obviously expecting Izuku to talk and him failing to pick up on the social cue for way too long.

"Oof," Kaminari memed. Jirou, who looked like she was about to stab him, just sighed in defeat, leaning on Yaoyorozu for mental support.

"...So is there a reason we're standing here in awkward silence and you're stopping me from going home then?" He asked them tiredly — what he'd give to be in his sleeping bag instead of here doing this.

"Aizawa-kun, that's very hurtful! You'd rather spend time with a sleeping bag than with us?" Iida shouted at the screen whilst chopping air furiously.

"I mean, I'm not surprised. We aren't actually friends with him yet Iida," Uraraka said.

"We just wanted to say hi! Also I never got to say thank you for saving me back at the entrance exam. Ochaco Uraraka," she greeted him politely.

"Ah, I knew you looked familiar. There's no need for you to thank me Uraraka-san, that's what heroes do and besides, apparently you saved me right back," he nodded thankfully, "if you didn't remember, my name-"

"Is Deku Aizawa, right?" She interrupted him.

"...big oo-"

"Kami, I swear on my life if you finish that sentence I won't hesitate to stab you to death," Jirou growled.

Kaminari smirked, obviously taking it as a challenge, "-f"

Not a split second later, Kaminari was up on his feet, dashing out into the corridor. Jirou was hot on his tail, furiously trying to stab him with her earphone jacks and Yaoyorozu was chasing after both of them trying to make sure her best friends didn't murder each other.

Izuku froze, looking at her incredulously.

"What gave you the idea that that was my name?"

"Oh, the angry blond guy yelled 'DEKUUU'!" Uraraka deepened her voice in a bad imitation of Bakugou, "and you said your name was Aizawa."

Uraraka's pink cheeks went pinker as a fair amount of the students chuckled at her attempt at imitating Bakugou.

"My name is Izuku Aizawa, not Deku, Uraraka — it's an insult."

"Oh, sorry! Well I like it, it kind of sounds like Dekiru. Gives me the whole, 'you can do it' vibe!" She chirped enthusiastically.

"...I'm sorry but that doesn't change anything. Kindly don't call me Deku, my name is Aizawa." 

Uraraka sighed, "Yeah alright, sorry Aizawa-kun."

"See that was how I expected him to react in our universe. It was rather shocking for him to take the nickname so easily," Iida said.

Uraraka was slightly dumbfounded that he'd flat out rejected it, though she understood.

"So that's why Uraraka called him Deku before it was his hero name," Shoji realised.

She nodded in confirmation.

"Thank you for actually giving that stupid nickname a meaning," Bakugou murmured, way too quietly for anyone to actually hear him.

The trio carried on talking and before long, Izuku came to the conclusion they were both pretty cool people. He discovered Glasses prick's real name was Tenya Iida and he wasn't such a prick after all — misguided if anything.

Iida looked grateful to have finally shed the nickname.

He would've carried on talking to the pair but upon checking the time, he realised he was five minutes late.

"Well it was nice knowing the little listener," Mic whistled.

"I think we should all pay our respects for Young Aizawa," All Might said.

Izuku hurriedly apologised as he left the pair and sprinted towards the staff room, hoping by some miracle that his dad had fallen asleep and wouldn't realise he was late. Of course fate hated him too much to make life easy.

The second he slammed the door open, he could feel his eyes on him. It took him a split second to overcome the fear but when he did and looked up, he was met with his dad, fixing him with a steely glare. From behind him, he could see the other teachers, all giving him pitying looks.

"Izuku, you're six minutes late-"

"Yes, I know. I wasted time and time is precious, apologies," Izuku sighed.

"Don't interrupt me problem child," Aizawa seethed, eyes flashing as his quirk momentarily activated. Izuku internally cringed, he probably hadn't drunk enough coffee.

"Shou on coffee is a grumpy Shou, Shou off of coffee is the devil incarnated," Midnight shuddered. 

All of the teachers shivered at a distant memory that they'd rather not remember.

"I mean, the little listener implied that he's had some, just not enough. There's a chance we might be safe and he might just be a bit crankier," Mic said, praying for their alternate selves.

"Stop talking about me as if I'm not right here," Aizawa grumbled.

"Was it that Bakugou kid that held you up because if he laid a finger on you I'm expelling him," Aizawa growled.

"Dad you can't just expel him like that!" Izuku exclaimed.

"I can and I will if I feel it's necessary, now answer the question," Aizawa hissed. Izuku sighed.

"No it wasn't Bakugou, I just got caught up when Iida and Uraraka tried to make friends with me."

"Did he just-" Asui asked incredulously.

"I think he did," Dark shadow replied.

"He just said 'Bakugou'," the rest of the class gasped.

Aizawa visibly relaxed.

"Have more faith in me. It'd be irrational for me to just let myself get beaten up — I'm stronger than that," Izuku said.

"Don't illogically waste time and worry me and maybe I will have more faith in you problem child," Aizawa grumbled but there wasn't any venom behind it. 

"Well let's get home, we both need sleep, we're patrolling tonight," Aizawa informed him.

"Woah so Aizawa-kun would be getting extra experience in the field. That's so cool!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"Yes, he would. Shou wouldn't want to waste an opportunity like that, the more experience the better after all." Midnight said.

"C'est un magnifique approach," Aoyama nodded.

"You really think I'm going to sleep?" Izuku asked him snarkily.

"Pretend like there's a chance you might."

"Hope is illogical."

"As is life and yet here we are, now stop arguing and let's go."

"That was such an Aizawa thing to say though," Kirishima chuckled.

"On both sides," All Might laughed.

"Though hope is illogical I think we've all learned just how important it is — especially after Danganronpa," Aizawa said.

The class shivered at the mention of the world but nodded in agreement.

The scene shifted and it seemed a few days had passed. 

Izuku, Uraraka, Iida and Shinso could all be seen eating lunch together.

It hadn't taken Iida and Uraraka long to realise Aizawa and Shinso came as a package. They were around each other more often than not. The pair had accepted the purple-haired boy with open arms and he didn't seem to mind them either, considering them his friends. He still hadn't built up enough confidence to tell them about his quirk though.

"I'm surprised they actually managed to get him to sit with them," Aizawa said.

"Aizawa or Shinso?" Midnight asked.

"Both of them," the tired man replied.

"Comeeeee onnnnn! they're just as determined as we were to get you to sit with us back at school, of course they did!" Present Mic laughed.

They were all enjoying themselves, Uraraka and Iida taking the brunt of the conversation with Izuku and Shinso inputting opinions here and there. Despite the lunchtime chaos, there was a type of serenity around their table.

The peace was short lived.

"Is this going to be like what happened before the USJ?" Sato fretted.

"I guess we'll have to wait and see," Ojiro replied.

A familiar head of spiky blond hair became visible through the sea of people in the cafeteria. The explosive boy was making a beeline straight for them and he looked pissed.

When he arrived, he slammed his hands down on their table to make his presence known before flying into a tirade of insults obviously aimed towards Izuku.

Aizawa had unconsciously activated his quirk as he glared at the screen.

"What did he even do to warrant such slander?!" Iida yelled.

"Leave him alone!" Uraraka cried.

Izuku didn't even lift his head up, simply choosing to completely ignore him which only seemed to add fuel to the fire. Iida was shouting about profanities and Uraraka was murmuring about 'floating a bitch into the sun.'

Shinso though, Shinso was looking at Bakugou with an expression of thinly veiled rage. He remembered the stories Izuku used to tell him about the blond menace when they were younger and the older Aizawa had mentioned what had happened at the apprehension test.

He wasn't having it.

"Bakubro you might want to stop before he punches you." Ashido murmured.

"Punch him? He looks like he wants to ki-... end him!" Hagakure laughed nervously as the whole class gave her a warning glare.

"What was your name again?" Shinso asked, his tone painfully laid back, as if he saw Bakugou as nothing more than a joke.

"KATSUKI FUCKING BAKUGOU — DON'T FORGET THAT NAME YOU FUCKING EXTR-" Bakugou cut himself off as his eyes became blank and his jaw slackened.

"Mess him up." Aizawa snarled.

"Woah Shou, that's one of your students there!" Mic chuckled nervously.

"Do I look like I care?" Aizawa asked, "that one isn't mine and he deserves it."

The veil over Shinso's expression lifted and his face contorted, his anger now fully visible.

"Now Katsuki Bakugou," he started mockingly, "firstly I want you to listen and remember every fucking word I say." 

Bakugou nodded mechanically.

"Woah, he doesn't sound like he's playing around!" Kaminari laughed from the door, Jirou and Yaoyorozu were right behind him. "What did we miss?"

"How are you still alive?" Sero asked incredulously. "Anyway, not much. Right now, Bakubro's about to have a bad time because he triggered Shinso by insulting Aizawabro without him doing anything." 

"Aizawabro?" Jirou raised a brow.

"It works," Sero shrugged.

"I really don't like you, you're literally everything wrong with this system. Hell, I doubt you're trying to help people, you probably just want to 'be the very best' right?" He spat, venom dripping off of his every word. "It's not going to happen — someone as pathetic as you doesn't have what it takes and never will."

"Ouch, that's gotta sting," Midnight winced at the harsh words.

"All those times that you used to hurt Izuku for no reason, made me so sick, what did he ever do to you?!"

"He looke- "Bakugou began to answer the question, his voice robotic and monotoned.

"Shut the hell up, I didn't need you to answer that!" Shinso roared. Izuku  reached an arm out to calm him down but Shinso shrugged him off, not ready to let go of his anger just yet. 

"Besides what were you going to say, he respected you too much?! Because that's all he ever did — respected you and you hurt him over and over again for it!"

"I'm happy Young Bakugou never bullied our Young Midoriya, that would've been horrible," All Might said.

"Yeah, especially considering Shinso's right. Midoriya only respects Bakugou — I don't think he's ever looked down on him in his life."

"With your personality, I doubt you ever stopped hurting others, did you? And now here you are at a top hero school, parading as a hero but never passing up on a chance to hurt him again because he's a 'Deku' to you. You're disgusting and I can think of few people worse than you. Literally just jump off a roof, you'd be doing us a favour," Shinso yelled in his rage.

"He didn't just say that," Kirishima's voice was grave and the unfaltering smile on his face had been replaced with a dark expression.

"Someone's going to die today," Kaminari's expression wasn't all that different from Kirishima's and in his anger, he was letting off sparks.

"He can be a bit of a douche sometimes true, but bro!" Sero yelled at the screen.

Bakugou remained silent, his head hung in shame.

Aizawa had gone pale, instantly realising the extent of the situation.

Bakugou turned on his heel and started running. Everyone else had settled so there was no one to bump into him to break him out of it.

Shinso's eyes widened as he realised what he'd said.

"Shit."

The rest of the class and teachers also realised what had happened and started panicking amongst themselves.

"YEAH, SHIT!" A fair amount of them screamed at the screen.

"They need to go rescue him!" Ashido shrieked.

"Toshi we've got to go after him, now!" Izuku yelled as he leapt out of his seat, taking off after the blond.

"You bet we do!" Shinso shouted, standing too.

Uraraka grabbed Shinso's arm before he could make a break after Izuku.

"What's going on?" She asked in confusion, Iida looked like he wanted an answer as well.

"Let him go other me! I know Bakugou deserves to be made one with the galaxy but they need to save him!" Uraraka screeched.

"I just told him to jump off a roof."

"Well yes, that was highly inappropriate Shinso-kun, though I don't see why you seem so worried, Bakugou seems like the least likely candidate to actually listen to yo-"

"IIDA YOU FOOL I'VE GOT A BRAINWASHING QUIRK!" Shinso yelled, his panic obvious.

With the revelation, Iida stopped dead in his tracks, eyes turning to saucers and Uraraka gasped. The pair didn't hesitate. Uraraka made herself and Shinso weightless and Iida gave the lunch hall a moment's notice to get out of his way before he grabbed his friends and recipro bursted in the direction the other two had gone.

"Come on you can do it, save him!" The class chorused.

The screen turned to Izuku who was still chasing after the blond boy. He thought he'd seen Bakugou turn a corner but when he turned the same way, he found it wasn't his former friend but a second year.

'Sugar, sugar, sugar, this is the fastest way to the roof though, where did he go?!' Izuku mentally panicked.

"The fastest way— he must've taken the turn down the long route and now I've given him a head start!" Izuku muttered to himself, annoyed about it, before running the way he knew Bakugou had.

Aizawa face palmed.

"Stop problem child, stop letting your personal feelings get in the way, you're being so painfully irrational!" He groaned.

"What did he do wro-"

"Don't get me started!" Aizawa shouted, "Firstly, he hasn't even used his quirk! If he'd erased Shinso's quirk, problem solved. If Shinso had thought to shut off his quirk that also would've been the problem solved. My problem child could've telekinetically pulled Bakugou to himself and broken him out of it or flown with his telekinesis to make himself faster. Not to mention he's just abandoned the fastest route so he can directly follow Bakugou to the roof! He's letting his emotions get in the way and they're clouding his judgement and making the situation ten times worse! I'm going to ground him forever." 

"When you put it like that, Young Aizawa and Young Shinso are making a worrying amount of mistakes," All Might said.

The screen split into three. Bakugou arrived at the roof, Aizawa sprinted down the long route — the light of the roof was in sight and Iida, Shinso and Uraraka could be seen, slightly lost before they found the short route and blazed down it.

"HURRY UP!" The class screamed.

Aizawa shot out onto the roof as Bakugou was about to take a step off.

"No!" He screamed, capture weapon extending towards the boy as he leaned off. Iida, Uraraka and Shinso arrived just in time to see the capture weapon miss him as he began to fall.

"He missed?!" Mic was shocked. After years of training with Shouta, wasn't that supposed to be nearly impossible?

"Even I miss sometimes if a person's trajectory changes or if I'm under a lot of stress — he's stuck in both situations," Aizawa droned.

"Bakugou literally just fell off the roof and that's what you're talking about?!" Midnight yelled.

The class was panicking even worse than before, they weren't exactly ready to see Bakugou fall off of a roof for the third time.

'Damn, Bakugou's somehow been taking more fall damage than Midoriya so far,' K realised as she came back from the dead.

All four of them were panicking too much to notice the fifth person on the roof who extended their arm, forming a jagged ice barrier under the falling boy.

"Thank the lord for Todoroki," the class chorused.

Izuku, who'd been on the verge of having a panic attack, puffed out a giant sigh of relief which was mirrored by the other three. They all began to profusely thank the other dual quirk user before they were interrupted by a certain someone.

"Hey, can one of you fuckers get me up?" Bakugou yelled.

"On it," Izuku replied, finally remembering he had a quirk and telekinetically lifting the other boy back onto the roof. 

"You only remember now problem child?" Aizawa muttered in disbelief.

Once he was up, Bakugou glared at all of them in turn before spinning on his heel and leaving without another word. He seemed shaken despite the cold front he put on.

"Anybody would be shaken by an experience like that," Jirou said.

"That's true, I can't exactly see him being too happy with them over it," Yaoyorozu murmured.

There were a few moments of silence before Shinso cleared his throat.

"So... can we agree that we'll keep this whole incident between us?" He begged.

The other four all nodded, affirmative.

"Am I allowed to ask what actually happened?" Todoroki inquired.

The four who'd been present for the whole thing gave him a brief rundown of everything that had happened. By the end of their tale, Todoroki's eyes had gone wide and the shock on his face was the most expression any of them had ever seen from him.

Uraraka and Iida gave each other a look. They were both surprised that three of the most stoic people they knew had been so expressive all in one lunchtime.

"Anyway, I don't think Kac-Bakugou will tell anyone about it, he's too prideful. He probably also hates all of us now if he didn't already," Aizawa said.

"Even me?" Todoroki asked warily.

"Especially you. The great Katsuki Bakugou would never need some extra's help," Aizawa explained tiredly.

"That sounds a lot like our Bakugou and yet at the same time very different," Shoji said.

"Kami saved Bakubro and I from being meatballs at the provisional licensing exam. Bakubro was never mad at him for it," Kirishima pointed out.

"So there truly is a difference — what a mad banquet of darkness," Tokoyami said.

"What does that even mean?" Kaminari asked, "anyway, did none of you notice that that Bakugou's more aggressive than our one? Could you just not see the difference from the start?" 

The guilty half replies he got told the whole story. Kirishima and Kaminari both sighed.

The group of five carried on talking before Shinso turned to Todoroki.

"I kinda owe you a bunch, don't I — if you ever need anything, just ask."

Todoroki nodded, he seemed deep in thought.

"I think I want to ask you for something now."

Shinso was caught a little off guard by how quickly he wanted to use the favour but nodded a second later.

"I want you to ask Aizawa if I can ask him a very important question," Todoroki monotoned.

"He's literally right there Todoroki, he can probably hear you!" The class yelled.

"I know that. I probably just don't need the favour or I really do need a question answered...or both," Todoroki said.

Shinso's eyebrows shot up to the heavens at the request as his cousin was literally right next to them. Despite that, he played along and asked. Aizawa obviously agreed though he was also a bit confused about what was going on.

Todoroki fixed his heterochromatic gaze on Izuku, giving him an extremely odd look which lasted for way too long. All four of the others waited in anticipation. Todoroki opened his mouth and the tension rose even higher, it was almost suffocating.

"What's he going to say?!" 

"Aizawa...are you Aizawa-Sensei's secret love child?"

The screen cut to black.

The whole room was left speechless. Nobody even knew what to say. Eventually All Might broke the silence.

"Young Todoroki of all the things you could ask-"

Todoroki looked entirely unfazed, "If he never actually said it, it's fair that I wanted to confirm it," he monotoned. His eyes narrowed, "Besides, you can't talk to me about secret love children All Might."

"Wait! What? Who?" The former symbol of peace was, simply put, terrified.

"You know exactly who," Todoroki hissed.

"If we put aside Todoroki being weird for a second, can I ask for more Dadzawa pictures?" Ashido asked, "if I don't get them, I'll start a riot," she said sweetly.

"What kind of blackmail is this?!" K asked exasperatedly.

"The best kind," she smiled.

"Mademoiselle, Je déteste to say it but isn't this chapter getting too long?" Aoyama asked.

K glared at him, "Aoyama I get that but there's no need for you to try so desperately to destroy the fourth wall!"

"Chapter?" The rest of them asked, cluelessly.

"Forget what he said!" K panicked. "Ashido I promise you can have extra next time. Though he's going about it wrong, Aoyama has a point. I guess I'll probably come back to this world again sometime — I like it a bit more than I should." 

Ashido grumbled about missing out but settled down, accepting the promise. The rest of them also seemed content with what she'd said.

K sighed with relief, "Alright, without further ado, let's move!"

————————————

Well good morning/ good night/ good anytime in between everyone. 

Just wanted to quickly apologise for this taking an age and a half — hopefully I'll actually be able to update a bit sooner in future. Anyways, If you're still here, thank you for your patience and I'll see you next time!

Ciao for now 💕✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 38.8K 23
❝𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐥𝐮𝐯 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞❞ 𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐦...
466K 6.4K 59
a ship reaction book! starring ;; class a! as wonderful little shits. class b! as equally wonderful little shits. and assorted others! as tired moth...
152K 1.2K 9
Izuku's heading out for the week to try new training methods. while out his classmates decide to take peek into in room and end up finding his bigges...
243K 2.1K 56
Into the Dekuverse. Different stories and adventures of deku and the crew. Over seas class 1-gay will travel. Battles will be fought and charters wil...