Ghost In The Mirror

Oleh MIWMIWMIW

Ray finds herself attracted to Chris the day she sets eyes on him. She hasn't even spoken to him and she alre... Lebih Banyak

Ghost In The Mirror
In His Eyes
The Search
The Secret
Can your heart still break, if it's already stopped beating?
Love, Hollow, Hate, Sorrow
Undead Ahead
My heart is a time bomb, Only seconds to go
Town in Terror
You're my everything, please don't leave
Babe, if you love me, don't leave me, cause I'll end up all alone
Smashed bottles, destroyed family
Save me
Saved
Heartkiller
Get a Move On
Bang Your Head
We Can't Control how we Hurt
Fight for Your Right
Protect
Life on the Road
Fright Night
Rae to the Rescue
To the Stage
With the Lights On
And then it Happened
So Tell Me Dear
Graveyard Dancing
Eyes Wide Shut
Oxy

You make me wanna live forever

1.1K 45 0
Oleh MIWMIWMIW

I woke the next morning feeling pretty sore. My back felt stiff and itchy. Chris wasn't beside me and I began to worry. Because I was so sore I could barely sit up, "Chris?" No answer. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. "Chris!? Where are you?" I screamed. It sounded like a herd of elephants were outside the door, and Chris rushed in.

"Oh, you're awake?" I was still lying on my stomach so Chris walked around the bed and sat down in a chair in front of me so I could see him. "How're you feeling?"

"Meh, not too great. Can you help me sit up?"

"Anything for you, my dear."

"Interesting night we had, huh?" I joked.

"I was so worried, you have no idea. Thank god for the guys, I wasn't sure I'd be able to stay calm enough to help you." Chris sighed and sat down beside me. "I've been making breakfast, do you want me to bring you some?" I hadn't eaten since yesterday at noon, I was starving.

I cracked a smile, "that would be lovely, babe." Chris leaned in and kissed my cheek. Boy was I ever lucky to have met him.it was hard to believe that I was contemplating suicide a few weeks ago and now I had found someone who changed my life, someone who made me want to live again. He brought me back to life and made me feel like a human, not like the piece of garbage society made me look and feel like. Today's society kills so many teenagers every year and I was about to be one of them. Until I found Chris. Wow, for once in my life, I didn't want to die. Chris made me want to live forever.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.1K 344 37
Charlotte Montgomery's an average twenty five year old woman, who's trying to make it in New York with her best friend Max Peterson. Recently Charlot...
Wasp Oleh Danielle

Fiksi Penggemar

2.8K 68 19
Danielle comes to visit her cousin Allie and the guys of Motionless In White after a bad break up. Chris has always had an eye for her but never said...
19.9K 1K 30
Paul Lawrence is a notorious and powerful pastor known throughout the small town of Scranton. He has been enemies with Motionless in White for years...
15.9K 845 30
Growing up, Corianne Stanley knew Christopher Cerulli as her next door neighboor and the older brother of the girl that baby sat her. She and Chris k...