My life's meaning |✔️

By titi_hendrix

A Stephen James book! (BWWM) "What the hell? No, get your ass in that house and beat Elijah's ass" she pulls... More

•|1|•
•|2|•
•|3|•
•|4|•
•|5|•
•|6|•
•|7|•
•|8|•
•|9|•
•|10|•
•|11|•
•|12|•
•|13|•
•|14|•
•|15|•
•|16|•
•|17|•
•|18|•
•|19|•
•|20|•
•|21|•
•|22|•
•|23|•
•|24|•
•|25|•
•|26|•
•|27|•
•|28|•
•|29|•
•|30|•
•|31|•
•|32|•
•|33|•
•|34|•
•|35|•
•|36|•
•|37|•
•|38|•
•|39|•
•|40|•
•|41|•
•|42|•
•|43|•
•|44|•
•|45|•
•|46|•
•|47|•
•|48|•
•|49|•
•|50|•
•|51|•
•|52|•
•|53|•
•|54|•
•|55|•
•|56|•
•|57|•
•|58|•
•|59|•
•|60|•
•|61|•
•|62|•
•|63|•
•|64|•
•|65|•
•|66|•
•|67|•
•|68|•
•|69|•
•|70|•
•|71|•
•|72|•
•|73|•
•|74|•
•|75|•
•|76|•
•|77|•
•|78|•
•|79|•
•|80|•
•|81|•
•|82|•
•|83|•
•|84|•
•|85|•
•|86|•
•|87|•
•|88|•
•|89|•
•|90|•
•|91|•
•|92|•
•|93|•
•|94|•
•|95|•
•|96|•
•|97|•
•|98|•
•|99|•
•|100|•
•|101|•
•|102|•
•|103|•
•|104|•
•|105|•
•|106|•
•|107|•
•|108|•
•|109|•
•|110|•
•|111|•
•|112|•
•|113|•
•|115|•
•|116|•
•|117|•
•|118|•
•|119|•
•|120|•
•|121|•
•|122|•
•|123|•
•|124|•
•|125|•
•|126|•
•|127|•
•|128|•
•|129|•
•|130|•
•|131|•
•|132|•
•|133|•
•|134|•
EPILOGUE
🚨THE SEQUEL IS OUT!🚨

•|114|•

10.2K 701 304
By titi_hendrix

Lauren Monique

"You got somewhere else to be?" Mike questions watching me check my phone for the twelfth time

Yes

"My fault, I don't like leaving my kids. It messes with my nerves" putting my phone down I took a bite of my pizza. "did Shanquilla reunite with her husband?"

"Yeah, their suing the police station. She asked me to get you to come to a rally in front of the station next weekend"

"Nah hell, she does know they'll mace her ass and possibly shoot her for being out there right?"

"She's got a big crowd behind her, she doesn't care she just wants justice" shrugging Mike took a sip of his drink

"I wish her the best of luck but I'm not going down there, the out come of that isn't going to be pretty"

"Mhm but enough about her, when are you going to give me a chance?"

"Mike stop, I've got a toddler and a infant who are my main concern—"

"So? I know that and—"

"And I'm in love with their father, Mike I can't date you because I'm too invested in Elijah and I don't want to be with anyone else. I'm sorry"

"I knew I should've hit you up before you got pregnant again or back in high school"

"In high school I was dating Tray and before that I only wanted to play football and basketball. You wouldn't have gotten far with me" chuckling I rolled my eyes playfully

"Man don't bring that man up, I still want to beat his ass for the way he treated you back than. I don't know why you put up with him when you knew I would've treated you better"

"I thought I was in love" shrugging I continued eating. "You know you and Montana said the same thing, you both wanted to date me back in high school"

"In middle school too and now" he nods

"Should've tried dating me in middle school, who knows maybe you would've gotten a few good years with me"

"I did and you shot me down saying you were like one of the bro's and that your parents wouldn't let you date anyone"

"Oh those bastards" scoffing I nod "damn I—Mike I did date you. Before I dated Tray"

"Nah mamas, you just let me take you out a few times and to junior prom. The most we ever did was hug" chuckling Mike waved me off glancing out the window of the restaurant

"Well we still went out, that's something" checking my phone I sat my pizza down. "Mike I have to go, my kids need me"

"Alright, hit me up later" nodding we both stood up with our things, he walked me to my truck waiting until I got in. "be safe"

"Always" smiling I closed my door, starting the engine I back out the parking lot then sped all the way home. "Lord please don't let them people take my kids away, I'm not trying to go to jail for twelve counts of murder but the way it's looking I might have to"

Answering my phone when it rung I sat it in my lap putting it on speaker.

"Yeah?"

"Mr.Eli's upstairs fusing on the phone in Italian, Geovani says he's asking someone to find out where a key is and the ladies from the park are outside threatening to have child protective services come to your house if they don't speak to you and Mr.Eli"

"Man tell Remo to kill them bitches"

"Um no. . ."

"Send Sienna out there"

"Lauren I'm about to hang up now"

"I'll tell her when I get there"

***

Pulling up into my driveway I parked my truck then got out, going up to Susan and Jackie I stood in front of them.

"Wassup?" tucking my hair into my hoodie I tied the strings

"Don't ever bring your kids to the park again, we know you don't actually live here. You're just the housekeeper that works here and putting extensions in your daughters hair? Really" Susan says putting her hand on her hip

"That's her real hair, why would I put extensions in a two year olds head?" scoffing I took of my slides

"Do it again and we'll call child protective services and tell them know how unfit you are. No mother show act like the way you do"

"See now you're reaching, you haven't been around me to know how I act. But since you think you know me so such Ima show you how I get down." Backing up I opened the house door "Sienna these ladies trying to take your candy babies away"

One thing about Sienna, she doesn't play about Delilah and Amir.

Within seconds Sienna's running down the stairs shouting in Italian, moving passed me she attacked Jackie cussing her out.

Snatching Susan up by her hair I slung her away from them before she grabbed Sienna's hair, sending punches repeatedly to her face I hummed to myself.

"Call CPS and I promise I'll beat yo ass again and if I can't do it just know someone else will. I'm not the one to be fucking with Susan"

"Dang it Lauren!" Tiana yells behind me "Guys! Lauren and Sienna are fighting old people!"

"Sienna! Let her go before you kill her" Geovani shouts

"She no take my babies!" Sienna yells banging Jackie's hand against the ground

"Lauren make her stop!"

Sighing reluctantly I got off of Susan mumbling I told Sienna to stop.

"You know she can't hear you, speak up" Geovani deadpans trying to lift Sienna off the woman but she wrapped her legs around Jackie and continued to choke her

"Fine. . . Sienna let her go"

"But she take my babies"

"She's not doing to do it anymore, isn't that right Jackie?"

Nodding immediately Jackie looked between us begging for Sienna to stop.

"She better not, I'll kill her" Sienna snarls dropping Jackie, getting out of Geovani's hold she went over to Susan and punched her square in the face. "I kill you too, bitch"

"Alright that's enough, come on Sienna" Geovani pulls her by the end of her shirt into the house. "Babe that was hot, but you can't beat people up like that"

Toning out their conversation I watched Susan and Jackie limp out down my driveway quickly.

"You didn't have to beat them that bad, Lauren. Their families aren't going to just let them walk around like that without asking questions" Tiana frowns following me into the house "what if they call the police and actually call child protective services?"

"They won't, all the needed was a good ass cutting to set them straight and make them mind their business"

"Lauren!" Sienna shouts stomping up to me. "I'm mad"

"Me too" nodding I hugged her tightly pointing to Delilah and Squirt. "bring them here"

Remo picked them both up, handing Delilah to Sienna and Squirt to me.

"Look Sie, our babies are still with us so it's alright for you to calm down know"

"Candy babies need me?"

"Yes and I do too, I want you watch over them while I help Eli"

"Okay, gimme kiss" closing her eyes she tapped her forehead. "please I've been good"

Pressing a kiss to the spot she tapped I told her to take Delilah to the other side of the house. Tiana and Geovani went with her.

Remo stayed with me while I went into Elijah's office to breastfeed Squirt and use his computer to locate him.

"Remo I know that you had your surgery two months ago and I'm just wondering why you still haven't said anything to me yet. For you to be my son godfather you aren't being very nice"

'I'm his godfather?' he sign turning to me with his eyes closed

"Yeah, Tiana asked to be his godmother months ago and since you two are together I gave you the title of bring his godfather. Back to you, why haven't you said anything yet?"

'I'm not used to speaking, I haven't even said anything to Tiana. I'm waiting until I'm better at pronouncing things correctly. I only know how to speak in Italian fluently and I know she won't be able to understand so I'm learning English with my speech therapist'

"Does Tiana know?"

Shaking his head he fidgets with his hands.

"How don't you know English? Your signing in English"

'I stopped speaking when I was a boy back in Italy, I only spoke Italian back then. When I moved to the states I learned ASL and my teacher always spoke in English when thought me things. It's easy signing and writing it, but speaking it is completely different'

"Why did you stop talking? Did someone touch you in places they shouldn't have or threaten you?"

'What? No, someone put a coin in my burger and I ate it. It was stuck in my vocal cords until I had my surgery'

"Oh my bad I didn't know, I'm sorry that my mind is so dark and twisted" rolling my eyes I typed aimlessly onto Elijah's computer. "lock the door, I don't want the imposter walking in"

'Imposter?'

"Yeah hurry and sit down, I'll fill you in"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 5.3K 30
Athena comes home for the holidays to a big surprise. When she arrives in her old home place in Lakeden she finds out that she is in a marriage to so...
12.2K 305 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
161K 6.1K 37
Leona recently has had the worst day of her life. First she had her heart broken-things couldn't get any worse, she thought. Then to end her perfect...
19K 551 9
Sequel to ' The young mafia king ' you must read the first book to understand this one. 3 years later after a life altering shoot out and the love of...