My life's meaning |✔️

By titi_hendrix

A Stephen James book! (BWWM) "What the hell? No, get your ass in that house and beat Elijah's ass" she pulls... More

•|1|•
•|2|•
•|3|•
•|4|•
•|5|•
•|6|•
•|7|•
•|8|•
•|9|•
•|10|•
•|11|•
•|12|•
•|13|•
•|14|•
•|15|•
•|16|•
•|17|•
•|18|•
•|19|•
•|20|•
•|21|•
•|22|•
•|23|•
•|24|•
•|25|•
•|26|•
•|27|•
•|28|•
•|29|•
•|30|•
•|31|•
•|32|•
•|33|•
•|34|•
•|35|•
•|36|•
•|37|•
•|38|•
•|39|•
•|40|•
•|41|•
•|42|•
•|43|•
•|44|•
•|45|•
•|46|•
•|47|•
•|48|•
•|49|•
•|50|•
•|51|•
•|52|•
•|53|•
•|54|•
•|55|•
•|56|•
•|57|•
•|58|•
•|59|•
•|60|•
•|61|•
•|62|•
•|63|•
•|64|•
•|65|•
•|66|•
•|67|•
•|68|•
•|69|•
•|70|•
•|71|•
•|72|•
•|73|•
•|74|•
•|75|•
•|76|•
•|77|•
•|78|•
•|79|•
•|80|•
•|81|•
•|82|•
•|83|•
•|84|•
•|85|•
•|86|•
•|87|•
•|88|•
•|89|•
•|90|•
•|91|•
•|92|•
•|93|•
•|94|•
•|95|•
•|96|•
•|97|•
•|98|•
•|99|•
•|100|•
•|101|•
•|102|•
•|103|•
•|104|•
•|105|•
•|106|•
•|107|•
•|108|•
•|109|•
•|110|•
•|111|•
•|113|•
•|114|•
•|115|•
•|116|•
•|117|•
•|118|•
•|119|•
•|120|•
•|121|•
•|122|•
•|123|•
•|124|•
•|125|•
•|126|•
•|127|•
•|128|•
•|129|•
•|130|•
•|131|•
•|132|•
•|133|•
•|134|•
EPILOGUE
🚨THE SEQUEL IS OUT!🚨

•|112|•

10.5K 700 292
By titi_hendrix

Lauren Monique

At the hospital I was told my breast was aching because of the milk build up. When I got home I pumped until the pain went away and my breast no longer felt like bricks.

Delilah has spent day in Remo's arms and would cry whenever he tired to put her down.

Amir laid in Tiana's arms wrapped up in one of my shirts, from what I was told he cried for a few minutes when I left but calmed down when he smelled my perfume on the shirt.

Geovani took Tj back to Quincy, I'll have to make it up to him later. I knew how much he wanted to have a sleepover with Delilah and Amir.

Now both of my kids are asleep in my bed snoring, Tiana and Remo left an hour after I got here.

Geovani and Sienna are also in my bed but they are trying to get a conversation instead of leaving me alone.

"What happen to your face mama?" Sienna questions lowly

"The cops made me fight three girls" shrugging I got out of bed going into my closet, taking out one of Elijah's shirt, my shorts and undergarments. "I'm gonna take a shower watch my kids please"

"Why didn't you call me or Remo?" Geovani asks following me into the bathroom crossing his arms

"I wanted the both of you here with Delilah and Amir, just because the cops didn't put my name into the police database doesn't me the white folks down the street didn't call CPS. I rather the both of you be here than with me, I knew my kids would be ok with you"

Nodding reluctantly Geovani eyes my face, raising an eyebrow he points to my cheek.

"Does it hurt?"

"No just my breast"

"I did not need to know that" making a face he went back into my room, closing the bathroom door behind him

After my shower I kicked Sienna and Geovani out my room then went to sleep

Delilah woke up whining, crawling onto my chest grumbling to herself until she dozed off.

***

Banging on the front door woke me up, Delilah grab my arm when I moved to get out of bed.

Amir was already up looking at us grumbling gibberish.

"Dee stay up here with your brother"

"No mama don't leave me" whining she picked Amir up like a doll baby holding him to her chest scooting towards the end of the bed

Taking him from her I went downstairs with Delilah following closely behind me.

Looking through the peephole my eyes got wide when I saw who was on the other side.

Opening the door I was about to hug him but he pushed passed me going on the direction of his office.

"Elijah?" I question frowning, I staring at him in disbelief. "why didn't you have called me in the last three days?"

Delilah ran over to him hugging his leg she greeted him sleepily.

"Hi Dada, I missed you!" she giggles looking up at him

Closing the front door I went over to him as he pressed Delilah off him going into his office.

"Eli what the hell's wrong with you?" picking Delilah off the floor I held her on my hip following Elijah

"Him mad at me" Delilah whimpers laying her head on my shoulder

Grunting in response he looked through his file cabinet, tossing folders out he groaned frustratedly. When he got to the last draw and it didn't open he looked at me with a mug.

"Where's the key?" he questions, his voice sound off but that probably because of all that crying he's been doing, he's still grieving his bestfriend

"I don't know, you didn't give it to me" frowning I backed out the office slowly. "why didn't you unlock the front door with your key?"

Rolling his eyes he ignored me and continued to dig through the open file cabinets.

Walking out I went upstairs to Sienna and Delilah's room, Sienna was asleep in her bed with Geovani beside her.

"Geo" kicking his foot that hung off the bed I called him again. "Geovani"

"Huh?" he questions sitting up, glancing at Sienna his eyes grew wide when he made eye contact with me. "it's not what it looks like"

"I don't care about that, I'm rooting for y'all relationship dummy. Elijah's back but he's acting weird, can squirt and Delilah lay with y'all for a while?"

"Yeah" nodding he took squirt but Delilah wouldn't go to him

"No" she mutters holding onto me

"Baby I need you to stay with Sienna and Geo for a few minutes, I promise I'll be right back" wiping Delilah's tears away I kissed her head

"Wan squeaky" she frowns rubbing her eyes

"Dee it's too early for him to come into work, he'll be here in about four hours. You have to wait a while"

Sienna sat up slowly peeping over Geovani's shoulder.

"Hi Lauren" she mumbles softly

"Hey Sie, take your candy baby" leaning over I gave Delilah to her. "I'll be back for you Dee, I promise"

I left her room before she could protest, jogging down the stairs I went back to the office and found Elijah still going through the cabinets.

"Can I help with anything?"

"Find the damn key!" he shouts

"Other than that? I don't know where you hid the keys"

Picking up everything he threw on the floor I glanced at him warily, putting it all on his desk I went over to him.

"Can you just do this later?" grabbing a hold of his arm I got in front of him. "you've been here less than ten minutes and haven't paid the least bit of attention to me or the kids. Can I at least get a hug or kiss?"

Pushing me away roughly he went out the door and headed upstairs, following behind him confusedly I wondered if he realizes I'm not of his lil friends to be pushing around.

"Eli—" I was cut off by our bedroom door closing and locking in my face. "open the door you bastard!"

Banging on the door angrily my eyes slowly begin to tear up, he's supposed to hug me and tell me how much he missed me and the kids. He's not supposed to be acting like this.

Going back to Delilah and Sienna's room I took Squirt from Geo, wiping my tears away I grabbed Delilah's hand when she reached for me.

Taking them to the room I used to sleep in on the west wing of the house, we got into be and went back to sleep.

Something is differently off with Elijah, he'd never push me or Delilah away

***

Elijah Ricci

Staring at the brick wall in front of me I prayed Lauren would be able to look at Andrea and know that he isn't me even though he spent months on getting his body to looks like mines.

My arms were chained to the wall above me and my legs are cuffed together.

Blood dripped down my stomach onto the floor, earlier a few of Andrea's guys came in and tortured me from sunrise to sunset.

I came to their warehouse about three days ago willingly, they had threatened the safety of my mother and to kill Lauren and our kids. I am their prisoner as of now.

At first Andrea only wanted to take over my mafia and pretend to be me to make my life in Italy hell but when I turned myself in at his warehouse he changed his mind is now trying to take over my life in California.

I couldn't tell Alessandro or Lauren because that would've put them in more danger.

Alik should already be tracking me, he told me a few times before that he tracks me incase I try to leave Lauren and our kids for good he'd find me and kill me.

Hopefully he's already hunting me.

"Ahh guarda, è sveglio!" Diego chuckles holding a metal pipe in his hands (look he's awake)

Two other men came into the room with small blades smirking.

If Lauren finds me before Alik, you'll both die in the worst way

"il capo probabilmente si sta scopando sua moglie proprio ora" one of the men chuckles (boss is probably boning his wife as we speak)

Lauren would definitely look at Andrea's lower self and know that's not Cobra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 551 9
Sequel to ' The young mafia king ' you must read the first book to understand this one. 3 years later after a life altering shoot out and the love of...
409K 14.6K 46
Natasha Greers lives off of her daddy's money lavishly but strips on the side for her own enjoyment. One night she notices her new favorite customer...
191K 4.8K 31
(⚠️Currently re-editing this as of January 2023⚠️) Mia is a nonsense, tell it like it is woman. Her idgaf attitude makes her the girl every other wom...
195K 4.3K 48
Kai Parker, a 27 year old mafia king. He never had things the easy way. But in the end, he always gets what he wants. Rose, separated from her parent...