𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐠 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬

By xoxojay_

JUST READ!💛 More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THRITY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THRITY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FOURTY
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
CHAPTER FOURTY-TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY-THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FOURTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FOURTY-NINE

CHAPTER FOURTY-SIX

36.8K 1.5K 453
By xoxojay_

-AMIKO'S POV-

I smiled as I walked around the furniture store. I had been out all day and my feet were hurting.

"This is cute." Nia pointed to this vase.

"Uh un. This cute." Tae said pointing to another. I chuckled at the two. They'd been arguing all day.

"Have you talked to baby daddy?" Nia asked and I nodded.

"Yeah earlier today." I said and they nodded. I know I had to plan this gender reveal because I know it will take a long time.

After a while, I found me a nice couch and coffee table. I found things for my bedroom and more.

"So when do you plan on putting everything in?" Tae asked.

"Bye next week." I said and he nodded as we walked out.

"Take me to get something to eat. Me and my baby starving." I laughed as we got in Tae's Range Rover. He pulled up before taking me to Freddie's Chicken Shack. The best chicken place other then Mack's.

We got out before walking in. We stood in line and I waited patiently for my turn. While waiting, I heard snickering behind me causing me to look over my shoulder.

When I saw who I saw, I clenched my jaw.

"Hey Amiko. Where's Benji?" She asked with a devious smirk. I glared at her before shaking my head.

"I don't know Tessa. You tell me." I said and she smirked.

"Did you see the video I sent you?" She asked and i scoffed.

"Did you see the bullet with your name on it?" I asked with a raised brow and I wanted an answer. She frowned before rolling her eyes.

"Well look, tell Benji he need to come up off them pockets to help me take care of his baby." Tessa said and I almost snatched her ass up but I had to remember I was pregnant.

"You a hoe Tessa. And community pussy. You disrespectful and have no class." Nia said as we walked out of the food joint. I wiped my eyes because I felt tears swelling.

Benji could've did better but you fucked that bitch raw. I knew Benji couldn't be that damn stupid to do some shit like that. Tae pulled off and I was ticked off that I didn't get any food.

Tae pulled up to his crib and I got out before walking inside the house. I plopped down on the couch before Nia came in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see you tomorrow boo." Nia said and I nodded as she walked out the door. Tae came and sat down before I rested my swollen feet on his lap.

-NIA'S POV-

As I drove back to Brandon's crib, my thoughts went to Amiko and Benji's relationship. I knew he wasn't that dumb to cheat on Miko. Especially with Tessa ass.

Since Brandon went out with him that night, I'm gonna ask him a few questions. I just wanna figure out what happened that night. I pulled up in the drive way before getting out.

I walked in the house before yelling his name. He came out on the phone before he got off.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Kel." He said before he wrapped his arms around me and pecked my lips.

"Wassup? You look like you got something on ya mind."  He said and i sighed before walking in the living room.

"It is something on my mind." I said before letting out a sigh.

"What is it?" He asked as he leaned on the doorway.

"Miko and Benji's relationship. They've been through so much in such a short matter of time. I just wanna see where it went wrong. I mean I know it went wrong when he cheated on her but why? He can't be that dumb to mess with Tessa." I stressed.

I wanted my best friend to be happy. Especially with someone she's had her eyes on for the longest.

"Nia that is not our business." He walked out and I shook my head as I followed him into the bedroom.

"I know it's not. But my mind is telling me that something isn't right. I feel like Tessa and that bitch did something." I said and Brandon stared at me as if he wanted to believe me but I know he didn't.

"Stay out of it Nia. He'll learn from his mistakes." Brandon shrugged and I groaned.

"No Brandon. Tessa is a rude and sneaky bitch. She did something and I'm serious. At least check it out." I said and he sighed.

"Ight. I'll look into it." He said and i smiled before sitting down on the bed.

-BENJI'S POV-

Miko was blowing my phone up about some food. I had got her some McDonald's and drove to Tae's house. I pulled up before getting out and walking to the doorstep with the food in my hand. I knocked on the door before it swung open with a angry Miko.

"Thank you." She said with a small fake smile and i raised a brow.

"What did I do now?" I asked as she walked off and I walked inside before closing the door behind me.

"Why you ain't call Tae to bring you some food?" I asked.

"Because he's busy doing somebody's head." She said as she took her food out.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked as I saw the mug that was plastered on her face as she ate.

"Nothing Benji." She said and i sighed before standing to my feet. I honestly ain't have time for it today.

"Well I'm gone." I said.

"Bye." She said as she frowned and i snapped my neck at her.

"What the fuck wrong with you Amiko?" I asked.

"You wanna know? Because I didn't wanna talk about it because it was gonna make me more upset then I already am." She said and I crossed my arms.

"I ran into Tessa today." She said as she walked in the kitchen and I followed.

"What did she say?" I asked as I watched her look in the fridge for something to drink.

"That you better empty your pockets because she's pregnant by you." She said calmly but I knew she wanted to scream.

"Ain't no way." I said as I shook my head. Ain't no fucking way I fucked Tessa without protection. She was definitely tryna mess up my chances getting back with Miko.

"Benji I can't believe you fucked her raw. Your dumb as fuck honestly." She said.

"First of all, I'm not dumb. And second, I didn't fuck that bitch raw. Some shit happened to me and I'm gonna figure that shit out." I said and she scoffed before rolling her eyes and brushing past me.

"Goodbye Benji. You can let yourself out." She said and I grew irritated with Tessa and her bullshit. She was fucking tearing my life apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4.6K 69
Must Read
82.8K 4.1K 20
𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘦𝘤𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 ...
8.1K 190 16
Just read my book.