Arranged Mating✔- TodoDeku

By JustForTheFanfic

"I refuse to be some Alpha's toy." "I'm stronger, more capable." ════ ⋆★⋆ ════ It all started with an arrange... More

☆❇️════𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖════❇️☆
☆❇️════𝕆𝕞𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖════❇️☆
☆❇️════ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟════❇️☆
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✧🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 & 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠════🐺✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦
✧🌙════𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕠 𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕚════🌙✧
☆❇️════𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖════❇️☆
☆❇️════𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖════❇️☆

✦🐺════𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒════🐺✦

5.7K 202 88
By JustForTheFanfic

╔══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╗

𝔗𝔲𝔯𝔫 𝔒𝔣 𝔈𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰

╚══════════✦๑🐺๑✦══════════╝

❝𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥Ω 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡 𝕞𝕪 α𝕝𝕡𝕙α.❞

There was definitely no hiding now and there is no doubt that Shoto and I had already dug our graves. If we didn't last night when we mated, then we 100% did now as we had found ourselves in another predicament.

The morning sun was barely peeking over the horizon which meant that it was probably a little after 6 a.m. Shoto and I had to be awake around minutes to 7 to start our long day and I'm certain that maids would be sent to wake us up as soon as possible when that time draws near.

There were two things wrong with that, however. Number one was that when the maid that was sent to my room went there, I would be nowhere to be found as I'm in Shoto's room at this very moment. Number two, well...

Our bodies were coated in many different bodily fluids from both last night and now. Regardless of this and the situation that we had found ourselves in, I couldn't stop my hips from moving to meet Shoto's thrusts, with me above him in a riding position.

I could feel his knot expanding inside of me and a moan emitted from me when he finally released, locking us both together. I released directly after him, a sigh now leaving me as I was completely sated. We couldn't help it as we woke up feeling needy. I was certain that it had something to do with being newly mated.

No matter how much I tried to stop the tight feeling in the back of my throat, to no avail could I do so and a purr came from me as I wrapped myself closer to Shoto, in an attempt to seek comfort from my Alpha.

The purrs only became louder when I felt a hand running through my hair. Pecks came after and my Alpha was now littering kisses over my entire face making me giggle.

"Shoto, s-stop," I whined but he just continued. I couldn't exactly move since we were going to be stuck in this position for another thirty minutes but the worst part was that I doubt there was any way that I could get back to my room without being spotted by one of the members in the packhouse. That, plus the fact that we may be here longer than expected when we were to be up soon.

"We've really done it now," I said with a sigh as I drew myself closer to the Alpha below me. There was only thinking at this point of what would happen to us but we wouldn't really know unless our parents found out. I was certain that they would though because now both Shoto's and I scents were mixed together and the marks on our necks couldn't hide that easily either.

"It'll be fine," Shoto responded softly with a hum. Of course, there was no way I could be reassured about that but I nodded nevertheless, my mind still racing with thoughts about what exactly we had got ourselves into. 

As best as I could, I brought the dirty sheet on the bed over me and Shoto to cover us up. It was almost time to wake up and even though I knew that we were going to get into trouble, I rather not be seen in such a vulnerable and compromising position.

"You're thinking about this too hard, Zuku," I heard Shoto say making me turn my head so I could look at him. "You're trembling," He continued and I blew out a puff of air in response.

"But w-we couldn't help it," I told him and hushed whispers of him saying 'I know' were loud enough for me to hear. I just rest myself back on the chest of my Alpha for the time being.

As expected, not long had passed when the two of us heard a knock on the door. "I don't think you can move yet," The Alpha told me with a wince when I jumped up from the sudden sound. Shoto's hands came into contact with the back of my head and he pulled me back down, pulling the covers that had ridden downward back up on our bodies so that we were covered.

"Come in," Shoto always surprised me with how calm he could be. The Alpha continued to run his hand through my hair to comfort me, even when I was startled a little when I heard the creak of the door as it was opening.

The scent of angered Alphas was enough to tell me that it was our parents that were standing by the door instead of maids. If that wasn't enough, the sound of Shoto's father's fire burning was evident.

"Get dressed and get yourselves down to the private room," That was the only thing that I heard before the door was slammed shut.

My heart rate sped up at the sound and also at the scent lingering around the room. So many endless possibilities of what could happen to us were running through my mind but we could only wait and see what would happen when we finally made it to the room where our parents would be sitting.

Shoto and I cleaned ourselves up with a cloth and quickly got dressed after we were able to move. We didn't want to shower as yet since it would take a while and I don't think that I could've showered without thinking about what would happen before we actually made it to the room so we ended up doing this instead. When everything was finished, once we still had a home then we would go and take a proper shower.

I inhaled and exhaled with closed eyes, composing myself as the Alpha beside me knocked on the door. We heard a faint 'come in' which I could assume was from one of our mothers but we complied nevertheless, my hand coming into contact with the doorknob and turning to open the door.

When we walked in, I wasn't surprised that any of our fathers even greeted us. Our mothers did though and it wasn't hard to miss the sympathetic looks on their faces. If anything, their expressions showed us that a conversation was being carried on before we walked in.

They called us over and with a glance in Shoto's direction, the two of us walked to the two free chairs in the room and sat down, waiting on any instruction from the four others that were in the room as well. I winced when I sat in the seat but did my best not to show it since I was trying to avoid hushed snickers from my Alpha like earlier.

For a while, minutes at least, nothing was said between the six of us that were occupying the room. I let my eyes drift to my father but his eyes were closed with him resting his chin on his folded hands that rested on the table. His scent smelled of a calm one and if I was being honest, that was quite frightening.

"The two of you just couldn't abstain, couldn't you?" The deep voice of Enji sounded throughout the room. We knew the question was rhetorical so none of us spoke up, with me avoiding their gazes and Shoto being as impossibly stoic as ever.

My father sighed after a while, his hands moving from under his chin so that he could grip his nose bridge with his index finger and thumb. His curls bounced as he shook his head and just from that look alone, I knew that he was disappointed.

"What's done is done. We'll just have to let someone cover the marks before tonight. The ceremony must go as planned as it should've gone today." The Alpha calmly said, looking straight ahead as if he was avoiding any contact with us. "Dismissed. The two of you would be dealt with later."

There was no need for me and Shoto to say anything when we stood up and were ready to leave the room. A small sound coming from Shoto's mother, however, was what made us turn around, my face showing confusion when she motioned for us to come toward her.

"I think you two might be too hard on them," She said as she gently pulled Shoto toward her. I watched in surprise as Rei carefully pulled down the collar of Shoto's shirt to reveal my name on his neck along with two evident teeth marks from my bite. I wouldn't deny that it was quite confusing with the raise of a brow from Enji whereas my father looked like he was deep in thought.

"They obviously couldn't help it since they're fated and that's rare," Rei continued as she moved the strands of her flowing white hair aside to the show Enji's name on her neck.

Out of curiosity, I let my eyes travel to my parent's neck to see the absence of a name. I knew very well that the arranged mating system was to benefit packs but still to ensure that people have mates. Fated Mates were rare because of the possibility of never meeting them because of distance or the age gap might be extremely large. The other could possibly pass away before they meet their significant other as well.

"I see," My father said, his eyes darting toward us. "Alright then but it still must be covered before tonight as no one should see. Their scents have been mixed together and that can't be missed so we must work on that also." Everyone agreed but Shoto and I remained quiet in case their minds had changed in a short amount of time. It didn't happen though and we told that we could go and shower now to start the long day that was ahead of us.

A lot of things were being moved around and small interior designs were being done. At this point in time, most of the things that were in our rooms were being moved out and being put into a bigger room in the packhouse which is the room that would belong to me and Shoto.

As this was happening, Shoto and I were sitting on the floor and facing each other as many different rules were being drilled into our heads about how to care for our pack and what must be done once it was ours officially in a week. We already knew that our parents wouldn't be here for a week after tomorrow so that we would be given a chance to see how we would run a pack on our own. We knew most of these things that were happening but we just let the people do what they had to in hopes that the day would go by faster.

Our marks were covered with something. I wasn't sure what it was but it was our mothers who dealt with it. They said that it was quite hard though because the marks were newly done and whatever it was that they were using was affecting them. It took them quite a while to cover the names that formed as well as they ran from the side that we marked, all the way down to our collarbone.

They got it done nevertheless and then it was time to mask our scents. That took them at least half an hour to do as well since our wolves were rejecting it. We basically had to soak for quite some time too but our wolves were rejecting that as well.

We were told that it wouldn't last long so we had to rush through the day but not make it seem too suspicious. Just wait until everyone had continued with their normal activities and then we could leave for a while until we had to come back home and retreat to our room to 'mate.'

I was startled from my thoughts when I heard my name as well as Shoto's. "The new name of your pack would be mentioned at a later date but no longer than seven days." I nodded to what the person had said, Shoto doing the same thing as we went back to listening to the person lecturing us.

That took about twenty-five minutes before we had to do many more things. It was quite weird as Shoto and I had to be separated for almost the rest of the day. We were newly mated so most of the time, I wanted to be close to him but I couldn't draw any suspicion to us until tomorrow when we were free to do whatever we liked. I'm sure that I could make it through the day, however, but I was glad that it went differently than what I had expected it to be.

𝒱Ω𝓉𝑒 α𝓃𝒹 𝒞Ω𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉!

Date: 17/05/20

⤜||𝔍𝔲𝔰𝔱𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔉𝔞𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔠||⤛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 984 29
Bakudeku Omegaverse (Izuku Omega, Bakugou...
16.4K 634 10
Midoriya is forced to marry for the sake of his kingdom. Being a useless omega, and son to his family where he could never measure up to his older br...
200K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
569K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...