Let's Play Basketball, Someda...

By scurvybluvy

Kuroko stopped play basketball and leaving Seirin, for a reason. When the generation of miracles and Seirin f... More

Chapters 1
Chapter 2
Extra from Admin
Chapters 3
Chapters 4
Chapters 5
Chapters 6
Chapters 7
Extra For Shipper Fans
Extra for Shipper Fans
Chapters 9
Chapters 10
Chapters 11
Author Note
Chapters 12
Chapters 13
Chapters 14
Chapter 15
Chapters 16
Chapters 17
Chapters 18
Chapter 19

Chapters 8

1.2K 26 1
By scurvybluvy

No one's POV

Midnight come. [ 12.35 AM ] Thursday

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

Tetsuya still sleeping peacefully, sometimes he got a dreams about his grandmothers. Right, his grandmother already passed away when he still in the middle school.

Flashback

Tetsuya woke up and blinked after a a fews blinked ' Heh? Where I am? ' He asked in his though. He was supposed laying down on the bed but he find his self in the white room. He look around, his side there's a lot of tree sakura while his right a lot of autumn leaf.

Tetsuya rubbing his eyes to see if he did dreaming or illusion? Before he make his self sense it. A familiar figure come approach him slowly with a smile.

' That smile.Grandmother? ' Tetsuya running towards his grandmother's
“Grandmother! I miss you so much! When you are gonna come back here? ” Tetsuya pouting but his eyes filling with sadness.

“ Tetsuya, you cannot come back. You'll still young and had a further youth. I know you didn't want to come with your grandmother. ”

Kuroko blinked and pout feeling like getting push away from his grandmother. “ But, grandma, I want to go with you! ” He quickly tightly his grip arms around his grand mother's waist

A older women shook her head slowly unhands her grandson's from her waist and smile then patting his head gentle with love

“ You have a lot important people here. I watch how your friends, family, lover, care so much about you. Remember, you are not ready come here. ”

The older woman slowly fade away from her grandson with smile after waving him

Kuroko who staring his grandmother with sad smile, his soul slowly back to the reality.

“ Grandmother, I love you and thank you for take care of me. ” He said but the older women can hear him after disappear and gone with smile.

Looks like his grandmother can now rest in a peace.

~°~°~°~°~°~

Back to Reality

Kuroko woke up breathing, staring into the ceilings at the first then look at the clock [ 2. 00 am ] then he managed calm down.

The nurse come in, why? To give a medication of course with a water.

After Kuroko swallow the pills and drinks a water.

Someone opened the door, Kuroko was smile to see who is it.

“ Hello,Tetsuya. How was your slept? ”

                          (・∀・)

A/N ( Who was it come to see him? Try guess! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 29.2K 39
Paralyzed from the neck down, a former basketball star wished only for one thing. And like a miracle, he wakes up in a new world, in a new body-- and...
64.7K 1.5K 8
Kuroko got accepted by the Generation of Miracles fairly quickly. The other teams wonder why when Kuroko isn't that talented in basketball, besides p...
435K 11.6K 30
The Generation of Miracles was always a force to be reckoned with. No one could beat them at their game, until one little shadow showed up and blew t...
79.9K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...