BLACK WATERS ● a blacktan au

By blinklalalalisa

" The waters have turned black " Featuring - BTS and blackpink Physia - A world that cannot be seen with your... More

MUST READ!
How It All Started
Cast introduction
The Secret Unveiled
Ave Atque Vale
Burned Marks
The Chest Is Opened
A Big Road Ahead
Finally Home
A Whole New World
The Royal Flashback
The Royal Family Pt 1
The Synn's
The 7 princes of Physia
This Is Who They Were
The Night It All Changed
A Very Long Night
A Very Long Night Pt2
The Unspoken Words
Final Words
The Truth Untold
Uninvited Guests
Been A Long Time
Last goodbye
The Tree Of Life
Back again?
Training In Magic
What are you?
Family Reunion?
Starry Night
Everything Is Very Confusing!
Missing Siblings
Gotta Get To Work, No Time For Love
The Royal Library
This Is It
She is WHAT?!
The Pair Of Eyes In The Dark
Figuring out the phrophecy
War And Dragons
Is it finally over?!!?!
Blood Sweat And Tears
Deep Slumber
The War: D-DAY
The End?
THE END
Love Is Not A Real Thing ● a liskook au
Epilogue Part One
Epilogue Part Two

Awoken chamber

2.8K 80 10
By blinklalalalisa

I reached the door knob , struggling to get inside the house . I just visited my mom who was laying down a plain baby blue bed with an oxygen mask covering her , the only thing that keeps her between life and death is her beating heart . I was devastated on what the doctor told me . Knowing that my mom is in a coma for almost  a year and two months now , the doctor thinks that it's best that we send her to heaven peacefully , instead of letting her just be  a lost soul . My neighbor came rushing down to help .

"Jackson , thank you so so much ..." I said with him taking the heavy grocery bags from my hand. The cold wind brushed through his jet black hair showing his light brown eyes . " No probs , how many times should I tell you to ask for my help when your in any difficulty . Seriously liz , I already know that your really strong , but there is a word called help that is free of cost you know?"He asked sarcastically , while I opened the door and let him in placing the few grocery bags that were on my hand ." Not in my dictionary " I sassily replied smiling black . 

" By the way isn't your birthday tomorrow?" He asked and he was right . Which is why I was really worried . Not only me but all of my sisters , because  something or the other happens on our 18th birthday . That's how I lost my dad..... My thinking stopped when jackson touched my nose. I snap out and looked at him with with fury evident in my eyes " You are so dead!" I said with my hands reaching to the side of his stomach and starts ticking them . With him laughing and with me giggling , a phone call interrupted us .

My smiling stopped when jennie was calling in my personal phone . She was just visiting mom after me , her calling me in my personal phone means its either really happy or really sad . I immediatly picked up my phone with jackson's eyes following my hands.

"What happend? Is something wrong?" 

"Mo-m , mom she is ...."

"SHE IS WHAT?"

"SHE IS AWAKE"

I immediatly dropped my phone and hurried over to my car keys . Informing jackson about the phone call in a hurry , I grabbed my jacket and sped away back to the hospital in the dark day. Looks like it's gonna rain....

--- 

Author's note

Hey guyz , this is you super lame authornim and yes really short update but pls do comment down below and who knows ? If your lucky , ya might get a double update¯\_(ツ)_/¯

remember to vote and comment down below💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 9.3K 70
❝I never loved you...and I would never love you, Jeon.❞ -Lisa - Jungkook ❝Playboy. Think first. Loving you is a waste of time. Disgusting...❞ -Rosé...
22.8K 1.1K 24
(COMPLETED) β–ͺ︎β–ͺ︎β–ͺ︎ A shy and kindhearted girl was assigned to a job no one can handle, she was in de...
293K 8.1K 53
Two idols had a bitter past but she still has feelings for him. Can he define his feelings in the end? It has been a tough rollercoaster ride for the...