My True Fight - A Pokemon Ins...

By Legendary_Etta_7

Pink wakes up to find out her memories have been wiped, she has been chosen by Mew, and someone is following... More

Wake Up!
Kill The Augur
Lab Attack!
"Time" for School!
Abyssal and Perfection Cults in one day!
Riolu and Rotom.
A new friend. Forest is caught in Vupik Dump.
Memories of why I hate you. Double Delta Ralts.
Scientist Club. Kill the augur round 2. Jearn...
Library, Megas, and Oracle
Purple and Forest... A new moon...
Audrey and The Snorlax...
Scissors vs Snorlax vs... Purple?
A hospital of half aliens...
Dream World and Past World.
Lime learns something new. Skully and Purple save the day.
Machines and Seawater. Forest....
The Dragon War.
Purple and the Power Farm
Pink and the Murk Forest. A new friend. Purple's base?
Purple's base part 2?
Magic Town? Zach is Zenith is Zach... what?
Cream's new pokemon! What are you up to Purple? Hoopa?
Noivila. I'm going to kill Taen... The Dragon Knight?
A vision. Helping An ally.
Go away, Zackary. Mrs. Williams!
Mew.
Mewtwo. Up the mountain, Forest.
Zenith down! Persephone...
Dream World....
Bye Jearn...
Jearn?! Pink vs Purple's rescue missions
You going to be ok, Purple? Pokemon League!
The third augur. The Hell, Taen!?
The third augur 2. Matt learns Purple's secret.
Holon. John vs Purple.
Holon Dexters. Maple?
Matt Meets Shandowa. John and Taen vs. Purple and John. Velvet and Mom talk.
Velvet to the Rescue! Pink's catching techniques? Maple...
'Namehere' Round 2? Purple's Incredible win!
Save Forest! Purple?!
Forest Recovers! Audrey?
Reukra is a what?
MOM!? Legendary Guardians are Official!
The Next Journey!

Pokemon League 2! Pathetic?! The Midori Promise?

46 2 33
By Legendary_Etta_7

Pink smiled as she walked into the pokemon league. She felt the presence of a new opponent. Not like they were going to last long. She stepped into the area and felt the presence from before kick in. With an updated team? This would be interesting. She stepped into Kayla's room and automatically caught her attention.

"Look who the wind brought me! How's it going, champ?"

"Depends. Ready to get your butt kicked again?"

"You'll be the one that falls today!"

"Ha! We'll see about that!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now that's a battle..."

You can already guess what happened. Kayla was able to knock her out.

"I swear... if that happens every time except for the Champion, I'm leaving Torren."

"Ha! No."

"Kayla why?"

"Wynaut?"

The two girls lost it before Pink left. She went to the next room, where Eduard was waiting. He didn't notice her until....... she threw a rock at his head. He whipped around, shocked. His face was priceless. She laughed.

"Pink!"

"Oops! How are you?"

"It'll be better after I kick your butt!" The pokeballs were thrown and...... you guessed it! Pink went unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do I jinx it in Kayla's room?"

"I don't know."

She got up and they shook hands. She then went out and into Yuki's room. The cold air tickled her face as Frost popped out.

"Yuki!" The elite turned and smiled as they hugged. There was a light pause before the fight began.

I think I know what happened though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you guessed that Pink got knocked out, you would be right.

"I hate Kayla. When I get my title back, can I replace her?"

"Absolutely."

"Sweet. Round two."

She got off the ground and went into London's room. Sadly there wasn't anything to throw at his head. She slipped out Scissors's pokeball and rolled it over to his feet. He lifted his ankle slightly and stopped it. She cursed under her breath.

"I'm going to pull it off one of these days."

"Ha. Maybe after I kick your butt."

"Hey London."

"What?"

"Oops."

The pokeball popped open as he stumbled to pull out his own. She laughed before, you guessed it, got knocked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hate Kayla."

"Figured that out."

"Can't I just express how much I hate her?"

"You already have."

"Shut up you."

"The Champion awaits."

"Ha."

She got up and went to the Champion room. It was quiet as she went to the back. Two boys were waiting.

"Ah. Hello. Are you a challenger?"

"Rematcher." She replied.

A pokeball entered her hand. She prayed that this would be a challenge. Two ghostly spirits appeared from behind the duo as they brought out their pokeballs. She shuddered at the sight. Apparently going to the Dream World twice doesn't cure your fears of the ghostly things. The older boy took notice.

"You good?"

"Just bad vibes that might slap you. Get used to it." The two boys glanced at each other before looking back at her.

"We, Tobias and Graham, will end your journey here!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright....... raise your hand if you think that she got knocked out.

...

Ok.

Hands down.

Raise your hand if you think she didn't.

...

Ok.

Hands down.

Guess what?

...

We're going to change scenes.

And no.

I'm not a nice person.

Moving on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Purple woke up to see Shandowa smiling above him. It seemed relieved. He was about to ask when the previous events went through his head. He sniffled quietly as tears began to form. Lime came into the tent and noticed. She went over and bought him into a hug. He broke into tears. She rubbed his back as she calmed him down. His eyes flickered as he wiped them. She smiled at him before noticing the dark circles under his eyes.

"Purple.... when was the last time you slept a whole night?"

"I don't remember. 2 days ago? I don't know..." She giggled softly at his distress.

"Food's ready."

"But-"

He was cut off by her pulling him towards the others. The group was sitting there as they went over. Pink wasn't with them, which made him panic a little until he noticed the small screen that Forest had set up. It showed the pokemon league in session. Or.... at least the good stuff about it. Pink was talking to the last elite 4 member about another one. Something about hatred. She was on the ground, which made him confused.

"What's going on?"

"Pink's facing the pokemon league again. This is the fourth time that the opponent has successfully knocked her out. She's mad cause she jinxed it at the first elite."

"Ouch." Audrey touched his head.

"When was the last time you slept a whole night?"

"Like I told Lime, I don't remember."

"You should sleep more."

"Audrey........." The others laughed. It was even funnier because of what Pink said.

"Shut up you."

"The Champion awaits."

"Ha."

The group giggled as she left. It was almost like she knew. Reukra turned to Purple.

"Purple? I have a question."

"Hm?"

"Why did you try to stop me yesterday?"

Purple's eyes flickered between two shades as he gazed off.  They weren't any of his usuals.

He blinked and his eyes went to his normal status. He rubbed them as he spoke.

"Sorry...."

"You're good."

"Um... the reason that I stopped you..." He trailed off as he paused. "Was because of the Midori Promise."

"Midori Promise?" Audrey blinked. "Llumyal mentioned it. What is it?"

"There are four parts of the Midori Promise. One is that a child who has the heroic experience written in their soul has to journey to claim their title as augur and protect Arceus's Crystal. The second part is that a child who has the villainy experience written in their soul has to collaborate with the darkness and protect the Azure Flute. The third part is that any other children that are born in the family are to find their path and to join the battle of the region. The last part is that the children have to unify a team of the Legendary Guardians and create a system that will restore the region to its original and synchronized self." The others stared.

"Wow........... and your task was to protect the Azure flute."

"Yes. That's also why it only knocked you back. I had broken my end. Arceus forgave Adam due to the fact that Pink was starting to get to the age when she could fight back. We were doing so well...." Tears streamed down his face as the memory filled his head. Lime wrapped an arm around him.

"At least you told us."

The screen finally showed the Champion field. Pink looked directly at the camera with the words "oh Arceus, please tell me that I get knocked out." It got better as she went up to the two champs. There was a brief discussion before they got set. Spirits appeared from behind the duo. She glanced at the camera like "help."

"Well....... bye Pink."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey that's my line.

Oh well.

Back to the battle!

Pink was able to destroy their teams with Scissors. It wasn't even funny. She'll even tell you that she almost fell asleep.

"Well... that was interesting..."

"To be honest, the other Champion was harder."

"How do you know?"

"Cause he knocked me out. I would like my title back." Tobias smiled as they led her into the Hall of Fame.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She arrived at the campsite shortly after. The others went over and hugged her, congratulating her on her latest victory. Purple ran over and hugged her. Sadly there wasn't any strength in it. She smiled at him as she touched his neck. A sigh escaped from her.

"Sleep time."

"I woke up recently."

"You're deader than-"

"Your soul after the fight?"

"You....... little brat."

"Guys........" Lime sighed. A light giggle filled the air. A small pokemon appeared.

It looked at the group before smiling and holding out a box. Pink took it and the small creature vanished. Pink opened the box. Inside was a letter for each of them; saying to meet somewhere, a map, and a small bag. Pink opened the bag. A picture and six small stones were found inside. Pink looked at the picture. Obviously it was their destination. But the back made an impact.

Hope you can come! Love y'all!
~Llumyal Midori, Cult of Crime, Ace of Smoke.

She froze just on the first name. She showed it to the others. Audrey and Reukra couldn't believe it. Forest was shocked. Lime stared. Purple scoffed, bringing everyone back into reality.

"Alright... what?" Pink frowned. He glanced at the group.

"I saw this coming. And guess what?"

"What?"

?

Not here? Not epic enough? Ok.

"Race ya there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 25 10
When Team Plasma is trying to rule over Pokemon again, Uxie, Azelf, and Mesprit go to a Legendary Pokemon meeting on how to destroy Team Plasma's pla...
7.8K 759 24
It's tough being on your own in the nation of Caelum when you're a child. You have to fend for yourself in an unforgiving world of pirates, moral-les...
2.3K 29 21
***This is Book Two of the Journey of Legends Trilogy*** Now having saved the remaining Legends of Kanto and Johto, Mewtwo, Chronic and I head to Hoe...
3.9K 49 18
Red has always been a kind person, especially when it comes to helping others. He has never had a problem with people disliking him. Except for the o...