๐’๐Ž๐”๐‹ ๐“๐ˆ๐„๐’ (๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๏ฟฝ...

By balenciaganovels

๐€ ๐…๐„๐„๐๐ˆ๐' ๐’๐„๐๐”๐„๐‹ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ... More

COPYRIGHT
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
08
09
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
Authors note- READ AND RESPOND
019
020
Authors note
021
022 ๐„๐‚๐“๐€๐’๐˜
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
AUTHORS NOTE READ N RESPOND.
047
048
049
050
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐๐Ž๐–
GO READ
READ AND RESPOND
READ AND RESPOND
READ AND RESPOND - COLLEGE BOY FEENIN
go read feenin' for a soul tie

07

20.4K 1.3K 615
By balenciaganovels

Play song while reading.

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙶𝙸𝙱𝚂𝙾𝙽
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈

Today was officially the day of the wedding and preparation was complete chaos. Armani's family had booked up half an hotel while Nasir's family booked the other half. The wedding was going to be huge and everyone was going to be in attendance. Armani didn't want any parts in a big wedding but she had no choice— family flew in from Baltimore, Atlanta, and Chicago to see the big day. The guest list held over 300 to 350 people, and most of them were distant but rich relatives from both Armani's and Nasir's family.

Armani's nerves was super high, her anxiety was through the roof, and she craved a blunt but she told herself she was going to be completely sober. She sat down in the makeup chair to get her face beat to the gods by Naya who was a make up artist while Cedes attended to her hair. It was good having these type of people in the family so it was less people to pay for. Nasir was stressed out finding security but he finally did and then Monty was constantly getting on his nerves while he was already nervous enough—Nasir hated being nervous, it made him feel weak.

Armani wasn't used to having so many people in her grandmothers house doing everything at the same time so it was chaotic. She did her breathing exercises as she ran around trying to get last minute stuff done. Azari had called around for more caterers while Niecey and Lexus tried to convince her everything was going to be okay. Armani hadn't seen Nasir at all since she had been staying over at her Grandmothers and Nasir hadn't seen her— She constantly flooded his mind wondering what she looked liked. Armani's father was with Nasir and the guys so nobody knew what Armani would look like.

"Sit down so I can finish your hair." Cedes said.

The nervousness was evident on Armani's face as she reluctantly sat back down in the chair. Sweat beads covered her forehead and slightly messed up her makeup which caused Naya to start over. Armani couldn't do the sober thing anymore so she smoked a little bit but not too much while they finished the process.

"Oh look at my baby!" Said Armani's grandmother coming into the room they were in. Everyone else was in the living room being loud since they weren't allowed in the master bedroom that Armani and the girls were in.

"You're going to be stunning girl." Said Azari.

Armani had already put on the beautiful white dress but she hadn't really looked at herself since she had gotten it.

"Are you done?" Asked Armani when naya stopped putting stuff on her face.

"Yep, go look at yourself."

Armani stood up and took in her appearance, she was indeed stunning and her dress was beautiful.

She was absolutely in love with her appearance and smiled big as she admired herself.

This is my day

She slipped her heels on and soon everybody else was ready. Kemari was the flower girl while Harmonee was the ring bearer. Armani and the girls loaded up into their luxury Bentley which Armani's father rented out for them with a driver and soon they were on their way.

Armani waited in the bathroom as everyone  loaded into the big room that was rented out for the reception. The wait was excruciatingly long and Armani waited impatiently as she chewed on her bottom lip. Armani's grandmother had soon came in about 40 minutes later and told her that they were ready and her dad was waiting. Armani took a deep breath looking at herself in the mirror before she walked out reminding herself not to trip.

"You look...beautiful baby." Said Armani's dad. "You're growing up on me."

"I got to grow up some day." Armani said.

"You ready to do this thing?" He asked.

"Nope, but we're doing it." She said.

They turned towards the door and it swung open causing the commotion to stop.  The reception place was every girls dream and it was beautifully...beautifully decorated, everything was done with time and care and it was truly right.

First, Kemari walked down the aisle spraying flowers then shortly after, the ring bearer which was Harmonee followed. They all watched in complete silence as Armani walked alongside her father to the alter stunned by her dress. Nasir watched Armani and took in her appearance before he turned away and broke down crying when she neared. He was truly and really in love.

"Face your wife man, you a married man now." Akeem whispered to him as Nasir wiped his tears. He was so overcome with emotion.

He took deep breaths as he looked at Armani who stood before him trying to hold back her own tears. Nasir took Armani's hands and waited for the commotion to stop so the pastor could do his prayer.

"Dear Heavenly Father we come now to give you thanks, thanks that you brought us all here safe and sound. I ask you oh God that you'd bless all that have come to this place, that you hold us all in the hollow of your hand. Oh Jesus Christ we thank you, Amen."

"Amen." Everyone said.

"To you Nasir Carter, you now take this woman, whose hand you hold, to be your lawfully wedded wife. Do you solemnly promise before God and these witnesses, that you will faithfully perform to her all the duties which a husband owes to a wife so as long as you both shall live and if that be you pleasure answer by saying I do."

"I do." Nasir said looking Armani in the eye as his eyes teared up again— he had never been so emotional since the day his brother died.

"YEAH SON!" Yelled Nasir's father causing the crowd to laugh a little bit.

"To you Armani Gibson, you now take this man, whose hand you hold to be your lawful wedded husband. Do you solemnly promise before God and these witnesses that you will love, honor, and cherish him and therefore seeking all others, for him alone. You will faithfully perform to him all the duties which a wife owes to a husband so long as you both shall live, and if that be your pleasure, answer by saying I do."

"I do." Armani answered looking up at Nasir.

Harmonee came over with the rings and Nasir slipped Armani's wedding band along with her new $3500 wedding ring and Armani slipped on Nasir's $3000 diamond wedding band. Everyone on stage gasped when they see the even bigger rock that Armani had on her finger and Nasir smiles.

"On this matrimony, which you are now bonded hence forth till death shall separate you. You may now kiss the bride."

Armani and Nasir waste no time sharing a passionate kiss making everyone go wild with cheers."

"Brother Nasir and Armani Carter, what God had joined together, let no man put us under, amen."

Everyone goes wild once again with cheers and Azari couldn't help but to get ratchet for the one time.

"PERIOD BOOOOO!" Yelled Azari.

"YES MAMA!" Yelled Naya.

"PERIODD BABYYY!" Yelled Lexus, Cedes, and Niecey all at one making everyone laugh and shake their heads.

Let's Get Married by Jagged Edge began to play as Armani  and Nasir walked to the reception ballroom floor. He wrapped his arms around the small of her waist while Armani had her arms around his neck. The two swayed side by side as they danced together looking at each other lovingly. The dance went on for a total of 3 songs before they stopped so Armani could throw the bouquet of flowers.

"Y'all ready?!" Asked Armani as she stood before all the girls.

She turned around and threw it in the air and all the woman screamed as they attempted to catch it. After Armani threw the flowers, it was time for the food to be served and then it'd be time for dance.

"Girl this food is BOMB!" Said Azari coming over with a plate full of food. "Might pack a couple to go plates."

Armani laughed. "Go right ahead if the food isn't gone by then."

Supposedly, there was over 400 people in the building and gifts were stacked up against the walls. They were mostly checks but a lot of them was furniture and other random stuff.

Armani took her seat beside Nasir in his thrown and sighed as she looked over at him. The reception would be going on for at least another 4 hours so she might as well should get comfortable.

"How you feeling mama?" Asked Nasir

"In love." Armani responded smiling as Nasir grinned ear to ear at her. She took his hand and the two watched as everyone lined up to get their plates of food. The servers soon came with Armani's and Nasir's plate and they began to smash.

After everybody ate, they watched as Armani had one more couple dance to Nasir and her favorite song titled Why I Love You by Major. They watched mesmerized by the couples strong connection as they swayed side by side and obvious look of adoration and love in Nasir's and Armani's eyes.

"Look at my baby!" Said Armani's grandma.

"Still can't believe she married." Said Armani's father. "That man really stole my little girl."

"Boy shut cho black ass up."

After the slow dance, everybody else got on the floor and danced to Wobble then cha cha slide then Migos and a bunch of other artist.

Armani and the girls decided to go take their pictures before the sun officially went down so Armani changed into her second dress which was for the reception and they went and took them. Armani posted her wedding photos and almost immediately, the one with the girls blew up everywhere.

The night was going perfectly for Armani and Nasir. It was full of love, good vibes, and just happiness— no drama, no nothing— it was just full of laughs, awws, gifts, and joy that everybody couldn't help to share. Even though the couple was officially married, Nasir knew he'd be feenin' for Armani the rest of his life and vise versa since their souls were tied and for Armani it went the exact same way. Everyone wished Armani the happiest marriage and offered their prayers for the newly wed couples as they danced the night away.

Onto their new forever together.

_________________

THOUGHTS? DROP EM HEA

I SNAPPED ONCE AGAIN 🕺🏾

RATE THE DETAIL 🕺🏾

Call me snappiana

I feel like this chapter should hit numbers too. NO CAP.

How y'all like the wedding?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4.4K 47
สŸแดแด แด‡ แด„แด€ษด ส™แด‡ แด€ ษขแด€แดแด‡ แดฦฆ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡ษด sแด‡ส€ษชแดแดœs .. แด›สœแด‡ แด„สœแดษชแด„แด‡ ษชs สแดแดœส€s โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’โ’
329K 12.1K 52
๐™„ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™œ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช #1 in STREETS-20/03/22
340K 12.5K 34
๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ - ๐—๐—”๐—ก๐—จ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ
23.8K 691 15
- ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต. ษช แดษชษขสœแด› ษดแด‡แด‡แด… สแดแดœ...