My Unrequited Love

By Asterial_melina

More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN🦋
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
AUTHOR'S NOTE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
URGENT (NEED YOUR OPINION)
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
NEW STORY
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
EPILOGUE
BONUS CHAPTER, ONE

FORTY

13.6K 603 57
By Asterial_melina

Tujhko Chaaha To Itna Chaaha,
Ki Ab Kisi Ko Chaahne Ki
Chaahat Nahi Rahi......

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"What!!! Are you for real ? We are in a serious situation and all you could think about is that I am in your room."

Recovering from the shock she scolded him for talking nonsense in a serious situation like this. God knows what was cooking up in badi dadi's mind and he on the other hand was taking everything lightly.

"Yes and you can't blame me. We are married for more than seven months, seven months, one week to be precise but this is the first time you are standing here and I am happy about it. So, happy that your presence here outweighs everything that's happening."

His words got her nervous as she ran her gaze all over his room realizing they had to share it from now onwards. From now there will be no chance of running from him. She will be left vulnerable from now. What will she do now ? Maybe react according to the situation.

A loud knock on their door interrupted her train of thoughts bringing her back to the present situation, finding a maid at their door with her head bowed down and it seemed like badi dadi send her to call them downstairs for the dinner.

"Tell them we are coming in few minutes."

Mustafa commanded looking at his wife who immediately shook her head following the maid frantically, when he caught her wrist stopping her.

"We'll go together. Okay ?"

He was stern about going together but it seemed like she didn't wanted to, having planned to go alone upsetting him who was tired with her antics to run away from him.

"No, I'll go now and alone. I don't want her to think that we are busy or something. I don't want to be embarrassed further."

Jerking her hand from his hold she explained ready to leave when he walked towards the door and stood before it blocking her way to the exit.

"She is the one who is going to be embarrassed not the other way around. You only have to act oblivious of everything."

Grinning he held her hand which she tried protesting when he shut her up with his famous glare, walking downstairs together for the dinner.

"Ye pakka khaane layak to hai na ?"

(Are you sure this is eatable ?)

Osama whispered to Maria for the umpteenth time making her feel irritated with his questions. He was nervous to eat food made by her as he never tasted any food made by her.

"Nahi khaane mein maine zeher milya hai to tum to bilkul bhi mat khaana ye sab."

(No, I have mixed poison in it, so you better not eat anything I have cooked.)

She glared, lashing out at him who was gaping at her in shock with her answer.

"Ek sawal hi to poocha tha aur tum bhaai ki tarah mujh jaise masoom pe toot padi. I am hurt. Very hurt."

(I only asked you a question and you are attacking poor me just like bhaai.)

"Koi itni badi baat bhi nahi kahi Osama ke tum rone lago and if you are so suspicious then eat it when dadi ammi approves it."

(I haven't said anything that great that you are crying like a baby.)

Rolling her eyes at dramatic Osama she focused her eyes over the elders who had started tasting the dishes prepared by her one by one. It was Aaqib Ahwaan who turned to look at her first with a big smile showing her a thumbs up sign waiting for his aunt to speak who signalled, ushering her to come towards her, stilling her.

She was frozen on her spot feeling her hands shiver, and cheeks turning red in embarrassment remembering dadi ammi saw them, not able to meet eyes with her.

"Take a deep breath and calm yourself jaani. Your red cheeks are already making it too obvious for everyone to assume things."

He held her hand resting on her thigh giving it a gentle squeeze, giving her an encouraging smile ushering her to go to Sadia dadi who was waiting for her.

Nodding she she got up and stood before badi dadi and held her hands tightly getting nervous under dadi's gaze, waiting for her to speak.

"I always thought my sister in law is an amazing cook and no one could beat her in it but today you proved me wrong. The food you cooked is delicious, the best I have tasted in years."

Smiling she finished handing her a set of gold bangles as a gift which obviously Maria refused, but her one glare was enough to shut her up and accept them without any protest.

Heaving a sigh of relief she sat on her seat happily rolling her eyes at Osama who was now busy ravishing chicken tikka prepared by her.

"Yaar pehle bata deti apni is khoobi ke baare mein... Kasam se maza aa jata."

(You should have told us earlier about this talent of yours....It would have been great I swear.)

Osama complained without taking eyes off the food before him, busy admiring it.

"Batati to tab na jab mujhe khaana banana aata hota."

(Would have informed you only when I knew cooking.)

"WHAT!! You haven't prepared all this ?"

Osama whisper screamed in her ears, making her cringe her nose hearing his high pitched voice.

"Stop screaming inside my ears Osama. And yes, I have prepared all this so don't you dare say anything about it."

Taking a deep breath she continued, looking at Osama who was eager for her to explain further.

"Well, I used to work as a chef back in Mumbai."

"Woahhhh.... How ? I mean you didn't knew to cook before."

"I didn't. But then I took classes which Murat suggested and helped me to get trained under professional chefs, that too for hours without any breaks. I was promoted as a head chef before I came here....."

She smiled remembering the day when she was appointed as a head chef, making it one of the best days of her life.

"I am so proud of you biwi."

Mustafa smiled patting her back having shiny eyes indicating his happiness but all she could give him was a blank look remembering how difficult it was for her to cook making it the reason why she choose it as a profession at first place. She choose it because it kept her mind off everything. She choose it because it drained every ounce of her energy leaving her to sleep without getting the opportunity to think about him.

It was Aaqib Ahwaan's voice which pulled her out of her thoughts and look at him who was eager to announce something

"Well we cracked another major deal and I am hosting a small business gathering tommorow with close buisness partners, along with that I have decided to hold your reception too so that people will know that you both are married now."

They both nodded silently without opposing anything knowing the matter has been delayed for long and now it was high time for them to be introduced as a couple to the world.
Mustafa was happy that world will get to know about her being his but Maria on the other hand had neutral feelings knowing it was to be done sooner or later so there was no point delaying it.

"Mashallah...You look amazing biwi."

Mustafa complemented eyeing her beautiful form wrapped in a gorgeous black sequence saree which was complimenting her fair skin along with her bold red lips, making her resemble like a hoor from the heaven, which he was watching leisurely with all his rights, when the thought of her being gazed by other men in the party sparked his mind making him see red, feeling possesiveness hitting him in waves.

"I know."

Rolling her eyes she stated, eyeing herself in satisfaction, without looking at him who was complimenting her wearing black coloured three piece suit with white shirt underneath, with his muscled body adding to his charm.

"You are not going down like that. I won't allow you."

Getting up from his place, he stood before her in his intimidating aura without taking his eyes off her, who rolled her eyes enraging him with her comment.

"And why do you think I am going to listen to you Mr. Husband ?"

Challenging him she smirked unaware she was testing his patience which was already hanging on a loose thread with her enticing looks.

"Because I am the only one who has the right to admire your beauty like this. No one else."

Pulling her, he took a hold of her delicate wrist, kissing it just above the pulsing vein, hypnotising her in the charm of his stormy eyes, possesiveness brewing in them.

"And if you dare to defy me then I will make sure that you aren't going out at all."

He warned, before walking towards her closet, handing her a royal blue dress ushering her towards the bathroom to change, to which she huffed glaring at him.

"No!! It took me nearly one hour to drape this saree and I am not going to change it at all."

If he was stubborn then she the epitome of stubbornness and wasn't ready to bend to his will at all. Giving him a death glare she sat on the sofa comfortably ready for the battle.

"Dekho biwi...."

(Listen...)

Sighing, he sat beside her trying to hold her hand which she immediately retreated back and started blackmailing him with an innocent look on her face.

"NO!! Absolutely no. And it's fine if you don't allow me to go downstairs because at the end of the day I am going to complain about you to Abba, who obviously will take my side."

"Firstly I am not scared of Abba...."

Giving her a hard look he announced, proud to see her snort indicating she didn't believe him. Did she really thought he was scared of his Abba ? She was highly mistaken if she really did.

"And lastly you'll only be able to complain when I'll let you go away from here. "

Pulling her closer he held her waist and rested his head over her neck hugging like a soft toy, making her squirm and hold his hands trying to make him leave her, feeling goosebumps rising all over her when he whispered over her neck.

"And it's okay if you don't want to change your decision, cause I am totally loving you in my arms."

Inhaling her intoxicating flowery scent, he smiled over her neck feeling her shiver surrendering to his demand.

"No!! I ch-change my d-decision. Pl-please le-leave me now."

Huffing, she exclaimed seeing him retreat his hands back with a huge grin thinking he won not aware she had other plans in her mind.

"Good biwi.... Glad you took the right decision."

Pulling her cheeks he kissed her temple relieved that she changed her decision.

"Yeah, and now you are going to go alone. I am not in the mood to go down anymore."

Giving him an innocent look she stated, well aware that he would now bend to her will and stood up only to be stopped by him instantly.

"WHAT!! No, you are joking. Right ?"

"I am not. I'll change just like you said and sleep. Tell dadi ammi that I am not well."

Making a sad face she pretended to act hurt, slowly removing her hand from his hold, turning towards her wardrobe taking hold of her night suit walking towards the washroom, waiting for him to stop her which he did just as she assumed.

"Wait!! Don't go. I won't ask you to change and you can attend the party in this saree only."

After doing a happy dance in her mind, she turned around with the same innocent look, forwarding her steps towards him who had a defeated look but was happy in her happiness, controlling his heart who was burning in it's possesiveness for her.

"You are not fooling me. Right ?"

Looking at him suspiciously she asked wanting to be confirmed about it, knowing his mood swings were worse than her.

"I am not but atleast change your lipstick to a light tone because....."

His eyes darkened again looking at her plump red lips which looked inviting, making him look down immediately to erase their image from his mind.

"Okay! Okay I got it."

Turning towards the mirror she wiped off her red lipstick, replacing it with baby pink shade which was still very appealing to Mustafa but he let it go as they both walked down together for the party.

"Are itni jaldi aa gaye aap dono ? Thodi der aur wait kar lete hum log."

(Aren't you both are too early ? We could have waited more.)

Osama mocked watching the couple walking towards the family, embarassing Maria who glared at Mustafa holding him responsible for being late as she watched him raise his eyebrow, glaring at Osama daring him to speak further.

"Did you say something Osama ?"

"Yeah, I said you both are looking perfect. Made for each other."

He smiled, praying for the dangerous look on his brother's face to vanish which did after hearing his compliment with which their father totally agreed, content seeing happiness brewing in the eyes of his eldest son which lost four years ago.

Rolling her eyes at Osama's antics she turned towards the group of ladies joining in the conversation with a bright smile on her face.

At first it was easy for her to mingle with people but with passing time she found herself getting bored with same old talks and excused herself walking towards the most isolated part of their lawn when she heard a voice from behind freezing her on the spot.

"How are you Mrs. Murat oops.... Mrs. Mir Mustafa Ahwaan ?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Salam everyone,

Look who's here 🙈

Sorry for the late update but guess what..... It's a double update.😁

So, who do you think is the person who shocked Maria ?

And don't forget to check out Noor. I have placed her photo in the cast page.
Imagine her a little more healthy and with dark brown curls.

Don't forget to vote and comment 😊

Allah Hafiz ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 8.4K 9
Hamdaani Heirs #5 The story of Musa and Hania. Of their unbridled passion and unconditional love. Of them exploring the sinfully pleasurable aspect...
60.5K 2.6K 11
Huda×Hamza Huda's life was destroyed just because of her parent's fault. She went through a lot without complaining but now she felt like giving up H...
562K 22.3K 31
~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ 'Life can be a game of chess' But with...
989K 60.9K 56
*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down in one day" Aayat and Zaviyaar, who used...