Livin' With The Bangtan

Af C00kieVenus

Our main female character has a very peculiar job, but little did she knew, it was going to take her on a dif... Mere

Disclaimer
False Accusations
Hard work
Maybe?
Explaination.
Do you wanna hear a joke?
Aahhhh Kim Seokjin!!
You guys are definitely doing awesome!!
Challenge accepted!!
Call me OPPA;-)
OPPA!!! I need to see ya!!
Broken leg
Responsible person
Apologies
Living with the Bangtan {1}
Nostalgic
Inside. Deep inside
Stay
Why?
dumb interviewer
Manager? Are you high on drugs?
BTS is not your average boyband-
Go ma wo
The Enemy I can never defeat......
Food service
Living with the Bangtan {2}
Oh god......Torture chamber
I don't care
I will pluck her hair out
Betrayal, why?
Shattered.....
Dangerous
Threats
Café
Phone calls and suspicions.
Yoongi has a soft spot for Jungkook-
5 Minutes.
Author's note
Drunk Jimin is a baby....
Why are you in my room again?
A reason actually....
Texas Chainsaw Massacre... Wha-Seriously!??
In the middle of the crowd...
Dead.
Shield
Crispy Fried Chicken...?
Too many Thanks and Sorry
You are an idiot
Discharged.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
A ring?
Author's Note
Special Guest
Living With The Bangtan {3}
Someone's Jealous
Something is definitely wrong with this kid
Fix you
You are a part of us now.
Should I?
Jungkook?
butterflies and moths in the dark
The End
Aftermath
Epilogue: Birthday.
13 THINGS- In a piece of art
♕︎꧁ꪖ᭙ꪖ𝘳ᦔ𝘴 ꪖꪀᦔ ꪑꪮ𝘳ꫀ꧂♕︎
Announcement: Updates and A Sequel!!;
Livin' With The Stray Kids [ s e q u e l]

Night owl

240 18 0
Af C00kieVenus

I adjusted the bluetooth headsets in my ears and took a deep breath.

"Are you ready?" Said the voice in my ear.

"Oh, baby, I was born ready.." I muttered and covered my face with a hoodie, and a black mask. The door slid open and I got inside the office.

The receptionist adjusted her glasses and frowned at and I walked towards her. I leaned down over the desk and slid her the white card, in which, it was printed in big letters,— ‘Big Hit Entertainment’ with the official authentication sign-in and the QR code downright. Her eyebrows shot up in surprise and she took the card, in delight, with her red manicured nails.

She typed something in her computer while I tried not to fidget. Min Hyuk was a skilled professional cyber developer. He had taken his training from Busan. And I believed in him. He had designed the QR code himself and also the card. The editing process was fascinating and I was 'whoa'ed the whole time.

She quickly looked up at me and smiled. "Ma'am have a good day. You can go inside."

I was surprised. What was there in that code?

I swiftly walked inside, and took out the white sticker on the back of the card and saw a small map drawn on it.

"Your handwriting is the worst I have ever seen." I muttered.

"Yeah, Whatever." He muttered and I followed the rough drawing on the paper. I went straight and turned towards the right hallway. There was a door on the very end of the hallway.

I walked towards it and pulled the switch down. I creaked open.

"Strange...why isn't there a lock?" I whispered.

"Well there is so much strict security on the gate, they take it very lightly."

"It's stupid." I muttered and got inside.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

20.7K 1.7K 37
Namjoon had it all-wealth, influence, a loving family, and everything else. At 35 he is the most successful self made businessman in his country, the...
48.9K 3.7K 73
At one point in our lives, we all have to go on a long journey to figure out who we truly are and to find ourselves. ∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙ Park Jimin is...
1.2M 64.3K 89
When the campus heartthrob Jeon Jungkook who's actually a secret, self-professed romantic at heart, and the innocent country girl Kim Y/N, who's actu...
228K 7.2K 51
Y/N move in xxx village where Taehyung live. They became friends but "Can u be my fake wife Y/N?"-Kim Taehyung What will Y/N answer? Did they will fa...