Stand by Me { CrackerxOC } {O...

By peerless_croSSant

"stupid biscuit." she fixes her glasses and crosses her arm. "four-eyed woman." He groans. ... More

Hi everything~ & OC information (edited )
(2) facing one of the Yonko
(3) Revelations and Consequences
(4) Family Meeting
(5) Possibility?
(6) Let's talk about 'us'
(6.5) Let's talk about 'us'
(7) Break the Silence Between Us
(8) Development
(9) Girls talk
(10) Fancy Tea Party
(11) Let the wedding begin! {Part 1}
(11.5) Let the wedding begin! {part 2}
(12) Cruel Reality; Lost and Forgotten (edited)
(13) Pride of An Assassin
(14) No Path of Return, Together we Walk
(15) Preperation

(1) confrontation

464 6 0
By peerless_croSSant

"Glacia...Glacia! GLACIA! for God's sake, this is 10th time! Wake up already!"

A young lady was frustrated, her roommate is still sleeping on the bed. Various time, she shakes her to wake her up. Unfortunately, her roommate is an extremely heavy sleeper. Then, she pulls her roommate's blanket.

"Come on, we have work today. Wake up already Glacia!" she said.

Finally, Glacia opened her eyes and groaned. She sat up from her bed and stretching her arm. "Right, right I'm awake, geez..." she said lazily and off her bed to the bathroom. "Good, we have 30 minutes until open time."

Glacia's P.O.V

My day started as usual as always. Woken up and yelled by Mia. Wash my face, brush my teeth and getting ready to work.   I changed my pyjamas into my regular outfit. Wearing a simple white button shirt untucked, blank trousers and a pair of black ankle heels. I fixed my hair and my glasses and....done!.

I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen downstairs. There, I meet Miss Lea. She is an old lady, the owner of the café where I work and the one who took care of me.

"Oh, good morning Glacia dear. Come, breakfast ready." she merrily greet me while she was cooking. I smiled, "Morning Miss Lea." Then I helped her prepared the breakfast but she refuses my help. Sign* she always likes this. Stubborn of me, I'm sticking with my own will. I helped her. I really respect her also sympathy for her. Despite her own age, she is now 80 but very independent and strong. She's now only had her granddaughter, Mia who only cares about her. Her children already died. Ever since she employed me, she volunteers to take care of me. She offered me to live with her and Mia. At first, I declined but in the end, I accepted her generous offer. It has been a year I lived here since my first step in here, Whole Cake Island. Yes, this is one of the yonko territories. A very powerful territory
.The place where the Marines or the World Gorv can't chase or bother me. It such pains in the ass.

I really appreciate Miss Lea, her kindness and generosity toward me. I see her as my mother as well.

We both finish cooking, we prepare our breakfast including Mia. In the same time, Mia came into the kitchen and join us.

Now, it working time. I and Mia tidy up the cafe. Swipe the floor, cleaning the kitchen, arrange the furniture and lastly, I shifted from 'close' to 'open' at the door.

~time skip~

"Irashaimasu(welcome)~" We chirped at the customers. The day goes the same as always. Delighted customers came and the smells of sweets. We serve many kinds of pastries, sweets and beverages.

The smells of the fresh-baked pastries. Mmmm. It smells nice and delicious! Gosh, it was intoxicated me and watering my mouth. All of these are homemade originally by Miss Lea.

"Glacia! One coffee for 2nd table!" Mia shouted at me. "Hai(yes)~" Mia was a waitress, taking orders and bills while Miss Lea is the chef. Me, taking over the beverages.

"One coffee coming right up!" 

I poured the coffee, freshly brewed just now into the cup. I added two sugar cubes and mixed it well. Later, I put the coffee on the tray. I sent it to the customer and serve it to him

"Your coffee is here. Please enjoy, dear customer." I put the coffee politely and smile to him.

The old guy thanks me and took a sip. He grinned and faced me.

"Tasty as ever Glacia-san." He continues to enjoy his coffee. I smiled again because I glad that he loves my coffee and delighted. I take my leave and walk straight to the kitchen.

.

The sun is nearly setting down to the horizon. I better hurry up delivering this order to the customer. I walked rapidly because I want to help Miss Lea and Mia close the cafe. I successfully delivered the order to the customer, I went back in a hurry to the cafe.

"I'm back." I open the door and greet 'em. I was surprised when I heard someone yelling. "Oi, I want that cake!" Who is that? I questioned myself. I walked furthermore closer. There's a man, very tall. Taller than me. He wore a white polka dot and pink cape and a large shoulder pad at one side. He had a scar on his right eye.Most importantly, his lavender colour hair...are weird also there's a firecracker on it... To be honest I didn't recognize this guy. My anger burned inside me. The cafe was wrecked terribly.

"Please dear customer, I apologize.we're are closing the cafe. The cakes are out off stoke. Please come back tomorrow." Miss Lea explained towards the customer politely. He began to irritated. "I don't care! Make some of it!" I surprised how to rude. This is pissing me off. Then, Mia's turn to explain. This is an argument. I don't like it this as I frowned. Mia's look annoyed with the customer's attitude. "Our business ends here. We only operate from 8.30 a.m until 7.45 p.m. Sir, please look at the clock. It already pass 7.45. Now is 7.57 p.m. AS she said, please come back tomorrow." She said as she nearly yelled toward him. I grinned. I also said the same thing if I was her. Can't he respect us? Not all demand can be fulfilled . (that's what I learn in economy 🌚😌). We want to rest.

The man grew more irritated. A vein popped on his forehead. He raises his hand and clenched. I was astounded that he was about to hit Mia. This is more and more pissing me off. I ran toward them, I stop him as I held his arm.

"Dear customer, it was very rude of you. You about to hit her just because you're frustrated that you didn't get what you want." I glared sharply at him. He smiled slyly. "It your job to fulfil customer's want. Woman, let go of me right now." He moves his arm but I gripped it."No way in hell. Yes, we serve our customers and make sure they are comfortable enough and we do respect them. But they also must respect the employees. What you did is unpleasant." I smiled at him. His smile's fade away and replaced with anger.

"Unpleasant? You got me a nerve four-eyed woman!" He swang his arm that I held very hard that makes me hit the wall.

"Glacia!"Both Mia and Miss Lea shouted me and they were worried about my condition. Man, he hit me hard. I stood up and fixed my glasses. I look at him "You also got me a nerve, jerk."

He walked toward me and yanked my hair since he is tall. He pulled it over badly. I whined in pain. He pulled me to him. Again he smirked devilish, he enjoyed watching me in pain."You dare to insult me and disrespect me. You are playing with fire, woman. You are insulted and disrespectful toward the sweet commander. You think you can live easily after this in Mama's territory." Wait. Mama? Sweet commander? Is he one of the big mom pirate? I puzzled, I look at him with confusion. Therefore, he let go of my hair and I fall on my butt. He? One of the sweet commander? Mia and Miss Lea ran off toward me. Their eyes and expression are worried and they helped me up.

"Glacia? Are you alright my child?" Miss Lea asked me. I turn my head to her to answer my question just now. "Miss Lea, who is this man actually...?" She was quite a moment and frowned. As she wrinkled her forehead. "He...is one of Linlin's children. Charlotte Cracker..."

!??

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 317 18
YN is an assassin sent to kill Charlotte Perospero for his bounty. She's known for being brutal and sneaky, and she has never let a target get away f...
154K 4.7K 81
Fae is beautiful, sweet, and kind and loved by everyone who meets her. That would be the case if people knew she existed. What is she to do with a br...
555 30 16
Everyone had thought dragons weren't real. The topic was only brought up rarely if at all. There had been sightings of one at Punkhazard at some poin...
15K 286 43
One fateful day Jaune Arc decides he doesn't want to be a huntsman anymore. Instead, he wants to set sail to the Grand Line, find the One Piece, and...