(10) Fancy Tea Party

~Do not play yet till I say so~

Nobody's P.O.V

The news of Cracker and Glacia's engagement spreading like a wildfire after Big Mom announced it. Today, the Chateau is very busy preparing for the wedding ceremony tomorrow and the tea party for today at 4.00 p.m. Big mom send many invitations including Glacia's too. Miss Leana and her only granddaughter. Big mom was so optimistic.

Glacia was getting prepared for the party. With the help of homies and several servants. They prepared her a perfect outfit for her.

An off-shoulder light blue, high low lace prom dress

An off-shoulder light blue, high low lace prom dress. A fine dress made by a professional tailor. With silver high heels. Her black hair tied side braid. Leaving some strands of the hairs at the front. From the makeup artist opinion, she doesn't need to much make up on because she is a natural beauty that is ain't everyone obtains. A slight makeup will be enough for her. The makeup artist wore her a red lip gloss, a little foundation and powder match with her bright skin and an eye shadow, soft bright smokey colour.

" Perfait! You can open your eyes dear." Glacia opens her eyes and looks into the mirror as it reflects her new look. She was stunned and very gorgeous. The makeup made her more glowing. The makeup artist spun her chair and show it to others.

"She so beautiful!"
"A goddess!"
"M-My eyes. It's too bright!"

Some of them were hanged its mouth and others froze and covered their eyes. Glacia sweatdropped.Then the homies dragged her out from the room and lead her to her fiancee.

Cracker was standing in front of the entrance door waiting for Glacia.

"Cracker-sama, she's here. " the servant announced Glacia's arrival. Cracker's eyes open wide and dropped his jaw. His eyes darted on her and he was amazed at her new appearance. Glacia saw him staring at her and she reddens. Both of them silence as the servant excuse himself. Cracker took Glacia's hand and kiss her knuckle as he smirk devilishly.

"You look glamorous."

"Thank you and Since when you're being a gentleman?" she stated sarcastically.