(11) Let the wedding begin! {Part 1}

Nobody's P

Nobody's P.O.V

"Glacia~ wake up now! This is for the 12th time!" Brûlèe shaking her and now she pulled the sheets. "Mmm...5 minutes." "5 Minutes before your wedding?" Glacia stunned as her eyes opened wide and immediately wake. "The wedding!" she was perplexed at first when the homies pick her up and bring her to the bathroom as She was shuddering. Her pyjama we're removed and they throw her into the bathtub filled with bubbles. The water splashed all over her as she socked wet her whole body.

The homies wash her body with nice aroma soap and shampoo her hair. After that, the homies took her out of the tub after they rinsed help. They dried her up and wrapped her body and head with a white towel.

"Let's get you ready." The Charlotte siblings grinned. Compote helps her dress up wearing her wedding dress. Brûlée nailed her. Amande and Mondé doing her hair. There are other siblings present in the room, some of them helping their sisters.

For the final touch, the makeup artist act on. With his great skills, he makeover her up.

For the result, her lips are now red because of the red rose colour lip gloss. Her face becomes more gleaming with rosy blusher and bright skin. Her black hair tied updo crown braid. Her eyes are dashing with light brown smokey eyeshadows and black eyeliner. She also wore some jewellery like small teardrop silver and white diamonds earring and necklace. Lastly, Smoothie put on her veil to cover her face .Very elegant floor veil with some floral lance and small sparkle diamonds at the bottom.

"She looks wonderful monde~." Mondé comments and others agreed with her statement. Glacia was so embarrassed and at the same time. She could see her reflect on her nail. Brûlée did a good job and so the others. "Wihwiwi, How's my skill?" Glacia slightly giggled and nodded her head. "It's excellent." "How are you feeling? Getting married to Cracker nii-san. Nervous?" Smoothie asked her as Glacia felt butterflies swarm in her chest. "Well, kind of..." she cleared her throat and her other hand clutched on her dress. "I think it's a yes." Cinnamon chuckled. "He'll be a good husband for you I'm sure! I'll make sure he does!" Brûlée stated. The room filled with laughter. "I hope so Brûlée."

A servant came into the room and announced the groom is ready in the waiting room. It's time for the bride.

"Well, see you at the venue. It's good to talk to you guys. Maybe we have another in another time?" Glacia grinned and she thanked them. Smoothie nodded. "Yeah, anytime. It's good to have a new little sister like you~. "the others nodded in agreement. "Umm, you guys can call me Sia. If you want to." she whispered. "Of course! After all, we're friends!" Citron cheered "Correction, she is our little sister. Part of our family."Cinnamon said. "It's an adorable nickname, Sia!" Brûlée complimented. "Bye bye~ Sia onee-chan!" little Anana chirped and wave her hand as she walks away with her sisters. Glacia waved her back.

A/n: hey hey hey, don't think of Sia the singer. Don't start it ok😂🤣😂 well me too. The pronunciation for "Glacia" is (ɡlaˈt͡sia). So it's shortened to Cia (ˈt͡sia). so pronounce it in Japanese which is シア(Shi a). it can be Sia. Both are same. Sia and Cia in Japanese pronunciation. ☺️🤗 If I wasn't mistaken well in English. "C" pronounced "K". Certain words C pronounced "S".

Let's continue the story.

Glacia entered the waiting room, with a veil covered her

Glacia entered the waiting room, with a veil covered her. She saw Cracker sat on the chair with crossed arm. Glacia opened her eyes wide when he saw his soon to be husband. She admired How handsome, is he. He wore a white suit with a pink vest and green necktie. His lavender hair ties a lower ponytail. That makes him more attractive. He also wore usual brown glove and brown leather shoe.

Then Glacia silently sits beside him on the next chair.

"...."

"Ehem. You look...nice."
"What was it, I can't hear you~" Glacia was annoyed. "Nothing. I take it back. "
"Aren't you gonna said to me that I'm look dashing today?" he grinned. She rolled her eyes. Cracker slightly chuckled and took her hand and brought it to his face through above of the veil.
Glacia was surprised and blushed. Her face was red underneath her veil. He could see it. "Were you~?" he said it with the alluring tone. Her head as if like spinning and turned crazy as her heartbeat increased. "...--" she purses her lips. He grinned and bared his teeth in victorious. He want it to hear from her.
"It is..." she then shoves his hand away. He chuckled and celebrate his victory and she loses. He also finds it quite cute seeing Glacia's feisty.

"Cracker-sama. Glacia-sama. Time has come, according to the schedule." the chess piece solutes them after he entered the room.

Both of them exchange glace. Cracker grinned and offered his hand. She accepts it as both of them stood up and marched out of the room leading by the chess piece. They heading to the alter.

To be continued...

A/n: don't forget to vote and share ur comments below 😉interesting part is near~