(7) Break the Silence Between Us

Glacia's P

Glacia's P.O.V

In the nutshell, that's a good outcome. I'm glad it's work. Cracker isn't like the first time I meet him. That quite good but strange because it is a sudden happening.

"How funny, we both alike cat and dog when we first met. But today, here we are." I was with him together, he guides me a tour in Whole Cake Chateau. "I can't believe it went so easy." I turned my head on him, I smiled. "Well, that's better. I glad it went well and It's made our situation solved shortly. I don't want to make it worst."He hummed in agreement as his face we're red. Is he blushing?For what??

"H-hey, I heard from my brothers that you played the piano in the guest room and you sang too. Oven nii-san non-stop talking about you and so Brûlée. Umm, --" We both stop our trace, as I focus more on him. "To be honest, actually I was passed by at your room last night. You have my gratitude. It's quite beautiful." E-eh? I felt the heat rise on my cheeks without realizing. He listened huh.."I take that and thank you... Hey, we should continue." He nodded."Right, follow me."

Times flying, he showed me and also explained the usage of each room and some area in the chateau

Times flying, he showed me and also explained the usage of each room and some area in the chateau. Well, it very and a very big castle and easily get lost. Cracker also explained the chateau extended year to year since his siblings are a large number. The throne room, training hall, meeting hall, treasure room, gardens and many more.

Now we are stopped by the kitchen. The chefs are very indeed busy here. Cracker introduced me The head chef, Streusen. We both had a normal conversation. While we chatting with him, my eyes were on the ingredients on the kitchen counter. It reminds of me the first time Miss Lea taught me how to cook and bake. I walked to the counter out of my realization as I lost in thought but snapped by Cracker, tapping my shoulder.

"Something wrong?" he asked. "No, It's nothing. Hey, can I borrow the kitchen for a while?" I asked Cracker as he blinking his eyes in confusion. "S...sure, ask the head chef but what are gonna do? You gonna cook?" he asked me as he crossed his arm and tilted his head to the side. I rolled my eyes sarcastically-- "Then, What else to do in the kitchen?Playing sports?" "I didn't know that you can cook. Just curious." I fixed my glasses and fold the sleeves of my shirt. "Save that curiosity of yours and watch." I grinned, and I asked Streusen permission to use the kitchen and, he allowed. That's great!