(3) Revelations and Consequences

Previous chapter...

"Good. Now let's hear what this young lady words shall we?." Glacia inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly to drift away from all nervousness and concerns.

....

Here's goes nothing.

Here's goes nothing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Glacia's P.O.V

I can't believe that I said it!! I was so scared, horrific by her aura just now!!. It's good that biscuit is shut up so I can explain this more circumstance since I arrive here my chest ripping me out!

Even I'm the best assassin in the past, but I can't beat her! Her strength can't be compared with me! Obviously, she's stronger than me than her children too. She can make my life just in a blink. I need to tell them so they won't punish Miss Lea and Mia... This I risky indeed. Thanks to this biscuit who made the situation more fuss just because of small frustration.

I started open my month and told them the whole story. I stood up and fix my shirt and glasses.

"I went back to the cafe, I'm the employee. Surprisingly, the cafe was wrecked awfully and I checked out I found an argument in there. There, I found your son yelling toward my employer because the pastry he wanted is finished. Actually, it already closing time."
I stopped a moment taking my breath and continued. "He nearly hit the other employee. Gladly I stopped. Many we told him to come tomorrow but he refused to listen and damaged the cafe."

Big Mom hummed. Then, an old guy. Sticking his large tongue out, wearing a yellow coat and a large hat decorated with many candies came in the room. "Mama, as a witness of her situation. What she told is particularly true. I talked to Miss Lea, the woman's employer while I heading to the chateau. Perorin~"

huh..? I directly move my head toward him with confusion and astonish. Oh God bless me! Is luck on my side??

"Peros nii-sama!" Cracker was surprised as well.

"Miss Lea huh, Mamamama-mama! She is one of the best chefs in our family once! Oh Brings me back a memory. I can't simply punish one of her workers. She is a good friend of mine.I don't want to lose her delivering the best sweets!" her mood swing to joyousness and clapping happily. My eyes opened wide! I saved from the jaws of death.

"But before that, I'm still curious about you, girl. Hmm, my guess is you seem not an ordinary cafe girl. Isn't it?" Ok save it later! Now she looked at me curiously but for me. I was stunned. She is like a predator ready to eats it, prey. She already pushed me to the limit. My identity is supposedly unexposed. Right, her aura gave me big impact. She grinned and eyes on me darkly. She bent down as out were near.

"If you lie..." I gasped. Her voice...It makes me trembling till my bones.

"You'll pay with your lifespan, I don't like liers."

Stand by Me { CrackerxOC } {ON HOLD}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें