(1) confrontation

"Glacia...Glacia! GLACIA! for God's sake, this is 10th time! Wake up already!"

A young lady was frustrated, her roommate is still sleeping on the bed. Various time, she shakes her to wake her up. Unfortunately, her roommate is an extremely heavy sleeper. Then, she pulls her roommate's blanket.

"Come on, we have work today. Wake up already Glacia!" she said.

Finally, Glacia opened her eyes and groaned. She sat up from her bed and stretching her arm. "Right, right I'm awake, geez..." she said lazily and off her bed to the bathroom. "Good, we have 30 minutes until open time."

Glacia's P.O.V

My day started as usual as always. Woken up and yelled by Mia. Wash my face, brush my teeth and getting ready to work.   I changed my pyjamas into my regular outfit. Wearing a simple white button shirt untucked, blank trousers and a pair of black ankle heels. I fixed my hair and my glasses and....done!.

I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen downstairs. There, I meet Miss Lea. She is an old lady, the owner of the café where I work and the one who took care of me.

"Oh, good morning Glacia dear. Come, breakfast ready." she merrily greet me while she was cooking. I smiled, "Morning Miss Lea." Then I helped her prepared the breakfast but she refuses my help. Sign* she always likes this. Stubborn of me, I'm sticking with my own will. I helped her. I really respect her also sympathy for her. Despite her own age, she is now 80 but very independent and strong. She's now only had her granddaughter, Mia who only cares about her. Her children already died. Ever since she employed me, she volunteers to take care of me. She offered me to live with her and Mia. At first, I declined but in the end, I accepted her generous offer. It has been a year I lived here since my first step in here, Whole Cake Island. Yes, this is one of the yonko territories. A very powerful territory
.The place where the Marines or the World Gorv can't chase or bother me. It such pains in the ass.

I really appreciate Miss Lea, her kindness and generosity toward me. I see her as my mother as well.

We both finish cooking, we prepare our breakfast including Mia. In the same time, Mia came into the kitchen and join us.

 In the same time, Mia came into the kitchen and join us

Now, it working time. I and Mia tidy up the cafe. Swipe the floor, cleaning the kitchen, arrange the furniture and lastly, I shifted from 'close' to 'open' at the door.

~time skip~

"Irashaimasu(welcome)~" We chirped at the customers. The day goes the same as always. Delighted customers came and the smells of sweets. We serve many kinds of pastries, sweets and beverages.

 We serve many kinds of pastries, sweets and beverages