Daughter of the Alphas

By _JustJaaaaaay

****** Sequel to Try Me Alpha ****** It's a little hard to supposedly lead a "normal" life when you're the da... More

Daughter of the Alphas
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
Not an Update.
Chapter Twenty Six
On hold.
Chapter Twenty Seven

Chapter Twenty Four

2.6K 136 7
By _JustJaaaaaay

A/N: I'm feeling like I should update more...anybody else agree?

Masyn P.O.V

~

"No Tomas! I will not allow anyone to come near our girl. No one!" Mom bellowed.

"Sweetheart, don't worry. Just relax okay?" Dad calmed mom with soothing words.

"Er. You do know I'm standing right here. " A hint of annoyance tinged my tone of voice.

They always talked in front of me like I wasn't there. It really gets me pissed when people do that, like I can't take care of myself.

"Look mom, dad's right. You don't have to worry. Amethyst said it's going to be okay as long as Michael doesn't show up."

So it's been a couple weeks since Amethyst first came into the picture. She's taught me a lot of stuff about myself like when I get pissed at someone and that strange feeling of having no control comes over me, I can just manage to calm myself down. With her around it's been a lot easier.

"It's nice to get out huh babe?" Liam had asked me this afternoon, I smiled and nodded.

We were laying out in the sun by the lake. I decided that we don't see much of each other due to my absence of school. At first when I asked if he wanted to come out to the lake, he hesitated first but agreed nonetheless.

"What's wrong?" I asked as soon as we were about to leave. I usually felt happiness and love from him but now I'm getting nothing. It's like he's shutting me out and is unsure.

He sighed heavily and looked me in the face with sad eyes. "I'm leaving soon Mace."

"Huh? What do you mean?" I frowned.

He gulped. "I'm leaving town with my family. Dad got a job with a huge company in the city and he's already accepted their offer," he cut himself short and sighed again. Running a hand through his hair.

I never thought this could happen. The day where Liam and I would possibly part ways. I never thought it would ever come to this but I understood nevertheless.

I let a shaky breath out while my eyes burned with tears. I looked at Liam lovingly and caressed his cheek, like he always did, he leaned into my touch while tears escaped his closed eyes. "I understand Liam." I say softly and grasp his face between both hands. "Look at me." I gently pressed my lips to his and pulled back. "Babe look at me."

He opened his eyes, those beautiful green eyes of his filled with sadness. "Don't worry about me okay? You go with your parents and just know that even though we'll be miles apart I will hold you dear to my heart and will always and forever love you. I love you, just so you know okay?" Tears streamed my cheeks as I held my voice firm, he nodded.

"I know you'll be okay Mace but I'll miss you and will always love you." His voice broke. "I love you Mace!" He cried and kissed me hard.

After an hour of us just crying and holding each other, we finally said our goodbyes and he dropped me off home. Dad was the first I found, as always, he waited up for me.

His eyes darkened immediately. "I'll get him!" His wolf growled and stormed passed me.

"Dad please!" My voice came out as a hoarse whisper from crying out loud with Liam. "Please don't. It's over. It's okay." I begged with a single tear rolling down.

"What the hell happened then? He hurt you?" His eyes changed back and he folded his arms across his chest.

"No. He and his family are leaving. Mr Clarke got a new and better job, he accepted their offer and they're moving to lord knows where." I leaned against a wall.

Dads hard expression didn't soften but he seemed to understand. "Then I guess you made the right decision to let him go pup." Dad hugged me.

I nodded in his chest. "Yeah."

The next day...

After yesterdays events and crying myself to sleep, I had asked Marnie to bring me up a cup of cold water and tea bags. Marnie was concerned as was most that saw me today but I only shrugged and said life as it is when they'd ask what's wrong. The cold tea bags had worked a lot for bringing down my swollen and crying eyes.

I felt as if I was an empty vessel but I knew that I had made the right choice to let him go.

"Hey, let's go home Masyn." Morgan waved his hand in my face. "Look I know you're hurting a little inside but at least smile?" He gave me his version of a goofy grin which defintely cracked him a smile. "There we are."

I chose to walk to school today and kept well away from Liam when he came to pick up his stuff.

Morgan helped me up and we began to walk down the street when a girl in black appeared before us. It was Cassidys cousin Sheila. Sheilas hazel brown eyes were now a dull and lifeless all grey/milky colour.

"It's vermin like you that should be put down like a pack of stink and rotten mutts that you are." Sheila spat at us like a pissed off cat.

"Ouch." Morgan smirked at the hunter.

"Don't taunt her Morgan!" I jabbed his side.

The next second she was charging towards us. Morgan grabbed my arm and ran across the street into the trees, we kept running til we came to a clearing. Quick rustling followed behind us soon after and Sheila burst through the brush and jumped for Morgan.

All those years of training kicked in and intercepted her by lunging forward catching her by her neck and throwing her to the ground. I landed on my feet next to her and smashed my boot covered foot into her mouth.

That raising heat of anger slowly bubbled within me.

Sheila spat a glob of blood out and got up. "This is for Trevor you bitch!" She screamed and threw a knife my way. It merely missed me but still manage to graze my cheekbone. It burned and stung a little.

Pressure built within me and I could feel myself losing it. Morgan had shift into his wolf just as Carter ran into the scene. "Morgan watch it." I growled and nodded towards Carter. Morgan snarled at the two hunters.

"You always fuck up Sheila!" Carter spat and shoved her.

"You always fucking stall!" She shouted, shoving him back. As soon as Carter stumbled back, Morgan was quick to take her out and behead her.

'Leave Carter for me.' I told Morgan who nodded and held back.

"Why? Of all people it had to be you. Were you planning on hurting Pippa like you did? Tell me, did you enjoy hurting her you sick bastard?" I said with disgust.

Carter shook his head. "I would never, I didn't-"

"Oh you didn't? Fucking bullshit. She loved you, you fucking prick! And that's how you repay her? She put her neck out for you, even fought with her own parents to stay with you and to be quite bloody honest, you're not worth her time, you don't deserve her."

The truth hurt him and he knew that. He knew I was right. "I always admired you Masyn." He said.

"Ugh!" I felt the urge to grab his neck and strangle him slowly. As the thought crossed my mind, I held my hands out as if grasping his neck and squeezed. He was on the otherside of the clearing so I wasn't physically touching him but I knew sonething was happening due to him trying to swat away unseen hands choking him on his side.

He coughed and spluttered until I let go. I looked at my hands and then looked at Carter who dropped to his knees and taking gulps of air.

I smiled evilly to myself as a million horrid thoughts crossed my mind. I was going to have my way with Carter here.

I imagined every bone in his body slowly and painfully starting break. It happened so slowly when I heard low clicks and then Carter screaming.

"Aaahhhhhh! Make it st-" he groaned and screamed for his life. I made it stop and restored his bones.

Now he was crying and bubbling like a child without chocolate.

I sauntered over to the crying mess. "It ends here Carter. I used to think you were nice but now you're just like every filthy hunter." And with that said, I twisted and broke his neck.

Quick and easy.

And just like that, I snapped out of it. The anger, hate and pressure was gone and reality set in.

I just took someones life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 3.1K 85
I was born with a purpose, a purpose to serve, and to protect. I was born to be a healer and a helper. I was someone that a group of people knew a lo...
226K 3.3K 14
"Beautiful" He whispered, bringing his face in my neck as he inhaled my scent. "You are only for the two of us" Another pair of arms wrapped around b...
2.6M 76.8K 48
#40 in werewolf -/-/- #55 in werewolf 4/18/2018 #71 in werewolf 11/18/2018 Book #1 of the 2&2 novels I didn't see it coming. Well physically I cant...
85.4K 3.5K 16
*This is a sequel to Her Beta, so some things that you read in this story may not make sense if you haven't read the first one. I would love it if y...