Chapter Twenty Four

A/N: I'm feeling like I should update more...anybody else agree?

Masyn P.O.V

~

"No Tomas! I will not allow anyone to come near our girl. No one!" Mom bellowed.

"Sweetheart, don't worry. Just relax okay?" Dad calmed mom with soothing words.

"Er. You do know I'm standing right here. " A hint of annoyance tinged my tone of voice.

They always talked in front of me like I wasn't there. It really gets me pissed when people do that, like I can't take care of myself.

"Look mom, dad's right. You don't have to worry. Amethyst said it's going to be okay as long as Michael doesn't show up."

So it's been a couple weeks since Amethyst first came into the picture. She's taught me a lot of stuff about myself like when I get pissed at someone and that strange feeling of having no control comes over me, I can just manage to calm myself down. With her around it's been a lot easier.

"It's nice to get out huh babe?" Liam had asked me this afternoon, I smiled and nodded.

We were laying out in the sun by the lake. I decided that we don't see much of each other due to my absence of school. At first when I asked if he wanted to come out to the lake, he hesitated first but agreed nonetheless.

"What's wrong?" I asked as soon as we were about to leave. I usually felt happiness and love from him but now I'm getting nothing. It's like he's shutting me out and is unsure.

He sighed heavily and looked me in the face with sad eyes. "I'm leaving soon Mace."

"Huh? What do you mean?" I frowned.

He gulped. "I'm leaving town with my family. Dad got a job with a huge company in the city and he's already accepted their offer," he cut himself short and sighed again. Running a hand through his hair.

I never thought this could happen. The day where Liam and I would possibly part ways. I never thought it would ever come to this but I understood nevertheless.

I let a shaky breath out while my eyes burned with tears. I looked at Liam lovingly and caressed his cheek, like he always did, he leaned into my touch while tears escaped his closed eyes. "I understand Liam." I say softly and grasp his face between both hands. "Look at me." I gently pressed my lips to his and pulled back. "Babe look at me."

He opened his eyes, those beautiful green eyes of his filled with sadness. "Don't worry about me okay? You go with your parents and just know that even though we'll be miles apart I will hold you dear to my heart and will always and forever love you. I love you, just so you know okay?" Tears streamed my cheeks as I held my voice firm, he nodded.

"I know you'll be okay Mace but I'll miss you and will always love you." His voice broke. "I love you Mace!" He cried and kissed me hard.

After an hour of us just crying and holding each other, we finally said our goodbyes and he dropped me off home. Dad was the first I found, as always, he waited up for me.

His eyes darkened immediately. "I'll get him!" His wolf growled and stormed passed me.

"Dad please!" My voice came out as a hoarse whisper from crying out loud with Liam. "Please don't. It's over. It's okay." I begged with a single tear rolling down.

"What the hell happened then? He hurt you?" His eyes changed back and he folded his arms across his chest.

"No. He and his family are leaving. Mr Clarke got a new and better job, he accepted their offer and they're moving to lord knows where." I leaned against a wall.