Chapter Six.

Masyn P.O.V

~

I spent most of my Sunday in the Rose garden doing my English homework.

I was a little nervous when Monday came though. I totally forgot about Mr Nickloson. Any and the warriors couldn't find him for some reason. He must be going crazy without Luci to tame his wolf, Luci was still bedridden and in pain but she'll be back tomorrow.

Liam saw my unease when we walked the halls to the English block.

"What's that face for Masy?" he wrapped his long arm around my shoulders and kissed my cheek.

"Oh nothing. Uh couldn't sleep." I could feel holes burning in the back of my head. Royden, Dean, Morgan and Renata followed behind me, Dad had made it so their timetable was the same as Royden, mine and Luci's.

"Aww. Just get through this day alright?" Liam smiled down at me, I pecked his lips and entered the classroom.

I sat by the windows in the back, Liam always sat in front of me and Luci on the right while Royden sat behind me. Morgan sat in Luci's seat while Dean and Renata sat near.

I happened to look up and locked eyes with a very pissed off wolf.

I frowned at him. I may not be a proper Alpha kid or a wolf for that matter but I was always taught to speak my mind and never show fear. Although others sometimes took me for a joke coz I'm human and all, I'll still get you. Humans are smart and one of the most cunning beings that roam this planet.

"Fifteen hundred is your minimun. Write an essay on whatever. I want to know what you can do. I want it done and dusted by three o'clock friday afternoon, if you aren't by then you will have a detention every lunch and if need be, after school finishing it off." he said firmly, looking straight at me.

I narrowed my eyes and heard Royden lowly growl, he was joined by a new growl. I turned to see Morgan glaring at the teacher.

"Total silence." he huffed.

For a good looking man he certainly acting like a butt right now.

I got started writing about my views of the oppresion of women in society. Sure I was a little conflicted what my topic was coz mostly men ran things around the pack but mom played a big role as Alpha and Any being leader of the pack warriors proved that women are just as strong as men, maybe not physically but they can take the punches that rolled in.

It was silent in the classroom before the shrieking bell sounded off. Time flies when you're actually doing work.

"Miss Blain-Lockwood, I would like to see now." Mr Nickolsons voice was loud and firm.

'I'll be outside waiting.' Royden linked me, I didn't look up incase Mr Nickolson picked up on something.

'Okay.' I reply.

Once the class was emptied, the air in my lungs left ny lungs in a rush. I was pinned against the wall.

'Mas-' Royden protested.

'Stop right there!' I command him. 'Wait a minute please.'

"You told me I could see her after school on friday!" Mr Nickolson snarled in my face.

"Get the hell off me!" I snap at him.

"Where is she!" he shouts. He is caught off guard and the pressure of him body pressed agaist mine wa lifted. Morgan ripped him off me and got in front of me in defense mode. Royden caught Mr Nickolson and slammed him on the desk.