Chapter Twenty Six

A/N; Heey! Massive thanks to Selene_Caine for the banner! Also - this new character is named after an amazing friend I made here on Wattpad who's been supportive of both of my books. So here's to you naimiko thanks for being you. ❤❤❤

Masyn P.O.V

~

"C'mon dammit!" I cursed the shiny motorcycle. It sputtered in return, like 'that's what you get for taking without asking!'

I sighed and pulled the helmet off. I'd gotten to this smallish town surrounded by a vast deep forest - kinda like home but a lot more smaller.

"She needs juice." A husky, yet feminime voice said behind me.

I turned to see the newcomer. She wore black ripped jeans, a mens muscle tank hung loosely around her torso, accompanied by a denim vest and some tattered yet cool looking combat boots. She was gorgeous in a edgy kind of way, with doodles of small tattooes on her arms. Long black dreads, some with faded colours decorated her hair in a hippie way.

She gave off a badass vibe.

If her and Any met, maybe my Aunt had found her match if she wasn't a wolf.

When I didn't answer, she nodded at my uncles machine. "The bike I mean. Needs gas."

I glanced at the gas dial. Sure enough, I was on E -waaaay passed E to be exact. "Of course." I muttered more to myself, feeling stupid now.

"Hey, do you need help pushing it down the street? Gas station is just down there." She pointed a black nail clad finger down the street, a kind smile spreading on her face.

Feeling like I had no other choice coz if I did it myself, I'd surely drop it or it'll fall on me. "Sure, thanks." I hopped off and popped it in neutural.

"You steer, I'll push." She said. I nodded and put the helmet on the seat grabbed the handles.

"So what brings you to this almost non-existant town?" She asked.

"Was just passing through til I needed to take a pit stop." I shrugged and steered to the side of the road. "By the way, is there anywhere I could stay? A motel or something?"

"Sure there is but only if you want to get eaten alive." A dark tone lingered her voice.

"Really?"

"Nah, the beds are just riddled in bugs and other little critters. Hey, if you need somewhere to crash, I know a tiny apartment that is available."

"Oh. Okay, sure I mean if it's all right." Feeling relieved someone was willing to help me.

"Yeah no worries. I'm Savannah, everyone knows me as Sav." She extended a hand towards me.

"Masyn." I shook her hand, once she touched my hand - she zapped me. I yelped and pulled my hand back.

"Sorry."

I rubbed my buzzing hand. "Ha. That was weird."

~

"It's not much." Sav put the keys on the small kitchen bench.

"No, no it's perfect." I dropped my backpack on the floor and opened the sliding doors to the small deck. "How much?"

Her shoulders shrugged. "My colleague owns it, he's been trying to rent it out. I don't know but I guess fifty will do."

"Cool." I reached into my pocket and pulled out a few notes.

"I'll let you get settled in then."