Chapter Twelve.

Masyn P.O.V

~

"Thanks officer, I'll be sure to stick to the conditions next time." I smiled at the handsome officer in navy blue.

"No worries kid just take it down a notch yeah?" he smiled.

I nodded feeling lucky that I was only issued with a warning since it was my 'first offense' and all that crap.

"Seriously? What did I do to get all these negative vibes?" I ask myself. "Don't answer that." I tell Morgan who puts his hands up in surrender.

So apparently Officer Dan was an old friend of my moms back in high school, of course him being human and all, he didn't know why mom and uncle Jye would ditch school at weird times. I would assume to do pack stuff. I guess I was just lucky it was him and not some other prick.

I went to Morgans room when we got home and asked him a lot of questions about tattooes, I was really interested in getting one.

"So like, does it hurt?" I asked, playing with the zipper of my jumper.

"Mmm nah, it's just an annoying feeling." he shrugged. "I don't know, people have different experiences some may find it painful and some may not. Once you get a taste, let the addiction begin." he gives me a wicked grin.

"I really want one!" I whined.

"Get one then?" I says.

I gave him an 'Are you stupid?' look. "My parents would flip man, I choose life thanks." I flop back on the mattress I dragged into his room.

"Well stop complaining then."

I shot up. "Shut up! You don't understand." I stuck my toungue out at him.

"You have to live a little Mace."

"Are you calling me boring?"

"No, I'm calling you bland." he smirked.

"I am not bland!"

"Sure you ain't Mace." he lays back on his bed with his hands behind his head. He was wearing a t-shirt, he usually wears a long sleeve or a light jumper, he never really shows off his tattooes.

Something clicked in my head. "Hey, do you know a place where I could get one? Since Dom won't let me get one at Any's parlour."

Morgan rolled to his side so that he was leaning his head on his palm and looking at me with an amused grin. "You're not serious."

My stare turned hard and my voice laced determination. "I'm dead serious Morgan. So are you gonna help or not?" I sat up and folded my arms across my chest.

And you know what the prick did? He laughed. Doubled over and laughed his face off. I couldn't believe it, here I was being serious and this egg sits back and laughs.

"Fine. If you're not gonna help, I'll do it on my own." I huffed and picked myself up off the mattress and walked out feeling annoyed.

Ha! The butt thinks I'm kidding!

"Masyn! Stop!" I heard Morgan pound down the corridor.

I ignored him and kept walking til I felt him tug on my wrist.

"I'm sorry." he mumbles.

"You should be." I frowned at him.

"Are you sure though? Badass doesn't seem to fit you either?"

I punched his shoulder.

"Ow. Jesus okay. I was kidding but are you sure? It's your ass if your parents find out." he says rubbing his shoulder.