Chapter Fourteen.

Masyn P.O.V

~

"I'm so proud of you Masyn." Dad said proudly and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, giving them a gentle squeeze.

"Thanks dad!" I grinned up at him.

"Oh congratulations Masy!" Mom gushed and hugged me. "You and your team did really well."

"Thanks mom! Ugh I smell!" I wrinkled my nose.

"Yeah you stink, let's get to the showers." Luci waved me to come.

"Your father and I have a meeting this afternoon so we'll see you at home tonight or later." Mom announced before I left.

I frowned and pursed my lips. I didn't like it when they had to go to meetings.

"Don't look like that pup, we'll see you tonight, I promise." Dad kissed my hair as did mom.

"Fine. Love you." I grumbled and watched as they retreated to the carpark.

"We love you too pup." Dad gave me a comforting smile.

"Come on smelly!" Luci teased.

"Congratulations lass." Ronan appeared before us in casual clothing, jeans and a fitting top.

"Thanks!" Luci grinned and winked at him as we passed by.

After our showers we were called to the parking lot by Uncle Brodie and the other P.E teachers who coached both teams.

"I'm very pleased and proud of you all, both teams winning the finals for the cup and bringing pride and honour to your school. Congratulations!" he whooped as well as the freshly showered teenagers around me.

"Let's all go to the lake and celebrate!" One of the boys yipped, the teams whooped and cheered to that.

"Please! Whatever you guys are planning to do, just for mine and the other teachers sake, be safe and don't do anything stupid. Sully." Uncle Brodie eyed the lean tanned, brown eyed boy.

"Aw sir you're still going on about that? That was last year!" Sully whined.

"Yeah well you're lucky I didn't turn you in or else the old gal would have beaten your ass to a pulp and you know it." Brodie smirked.

Sully hung his head in shame. "I know, I know." His friends laughed and nudged the boy.

While everyone was planning their celebrations, Luci had taken off, to Ronan's I assumed, Royden was keen to go to the lake with the boys.

Liam? Well, my lips were latched onto his and sadly he wouldn't be attending the party at the lake because he had taken someone's later shift today.

Me? I wasn't really in to parties, I have been invited to the few that's gone on for most of my teenaged life but I'd much rather spend my weekends at home or something rather than doing something dumb, get horsed and kill myself with a bish of a hangover the next morning. No thanks.

God I need a better social life!

"Congrats by the way." Liam mumbled into the kiss.

"Mhmm you too."I pulled back.

"Are you gonna go celebrate?"

"Nah, not if you weren't going. Besides, Uncle Jye is still in town and I think I'll spend the day with him and the kids and probably go pig out at Burger King or something." I shrugged.

"Ahh you're such a goodie-goodie." he smirked down at me.

"Call me that again stable boy and I'll show you something not goodie-goodie." I threatened.