This Love is Ours [Part Two]

By professionaldreamer

Alternate story of the first part. What if Kylie never went back to her apartment that night? Does she still... More

This Love is Ours [Part Two]
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Thanks
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
tumblr
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
anyone still read this?

chapter 28

452 11 2
By professionaldreamer

[That's right. The long awaited 28th chapter. I didn't forget about you guys. Ok maybe a little. Just kidding]

Kylie's POV

The next morning was pretty boring after Natalia left. Ryan went to swim and I stayed home and did nothing. You know, the usual. Exept I wasn't feeling too well. Maybe I had the flu. Yeah, I should probably go see a doctor.

Ryan walked in the door. I could tell he just got back from the door because his hair was still wet. 

"Good morning." He said, giving me a kiss.

"Morning." I replied.

"Why do you look like that?" He asked.

"What?"

"You look really tired and sad at the same time. Is there something bothering you?"

"No, I just don't really feel well."

"That's not good. Have you called the doctor or anything?"

"Not yet."

"You probably should."

I proceded to call the doctor.

"Wait- you- you said, WHAT?!" I asked.

"I said you may be pregnant."

"You're kidding right?"

"No, I'm not 'kidding'. I suggest you come for a visit within the week. As for now, I advise that you stay clear of smoking or alchohol."

"No, I can't be pregnant. This is months before my wedding. This can't be happening."

"Well based on your symptoms, it appears you are. I have patients waiting, so if you have any other questions, you should arrange for an appointment. Thank you for calling." The doctor said, hanging up. 

I took a deep breath. How was I going to explain this to Ryan? Or worse, how was I going to explain this to my dad?! I felt like throwing up. Well at least I know why.

"Ryan?" I asked.

"Yeah, what's going on?" He asked, as he got out of the shower. He wrapped a towel around his waist.

"I have bad news."

He sat down on the bed.

"What is it?"

"I- I'm- the doctor thinks I'm pregnant." I blurted out.

He looked happy. Why was he happy?!

"How is that bad news, Kylie?" He said, smiling.

"I don't think I'm ready to have kids yet."

"Well you have nine months to make yourself ready."

"Ryan, I'm just not sure. Is this what you really want? Are we really fit to raise a child?"

"I do want this. I want to be with you, and raise a family with you."

"I do too, but having a baby is a lot of work Ryan. I'm still in school, and you're always busy with swimming. We barely see each other nowadays. And I can't imagine what will happen when we have a child."

"I'll do whatever it takes to make this work. I promise you that."

*****TWO YEARS LATER******

 I took a deep breath. I can do this. I took one last look at myself in the mirror and smiled. I'd been planning this day for what felt like my entire life. I walked up and met my dad, where he was waiting for me. His eyes were watering. 

"You look amazing, honey. Your mom would be so proud of you." He told me.

I smiled at him.

"Thanks dad."

He smiled back.

"Ready?" He asked.

I nodded in response. 

I felt all eyes turn to look at me as I walked down the aisle. 

The ceremony was short and sweet. We wanted to keep it pretty small. But it was absolutely perfect.

You see, after we found out about the pregnancy, we postponed the wedding. I didn't like the idea of walking down the aisle with a baby bump. Plus, I wouldn't be able to fit in the dress I picked. In the end, everything worked out fine. Ryan and I were happy. That was all that matter. Oops. I meant to say that Ryan, Brit and I were happy.

"Mommy!" Brit said, running up to me at the reception.

I picked her up.

"Hi, honey." I said, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

I remembered the day she was born.

"What should we name her?" I asked, cradling her in my arms.

Ryan laughed.

"I don't know. We should have thought of names earlier." he said.

"What about Britney?" I asked.

"Hmm. No. Reminds me of Britney Spears."

I laughed.

"What about just Brit?"

"Reminds me of Britain."

"Where we met." We said at the same time.

"Brit it is." he said, giving me kiss.

I snap out of flashback as I see Ryan approaching me.

"Hey, wifey." He said, wrapping an arm around my waist.

I gave him a kiss.

"Is that what you're going to start calling me now?"

"I suppose so."

I wrapped my arms around his neck as we began to dance.

"Can I tell you something?" he asked.

"Anything." I replied.

"This is the happiest I've been in my entire life."

"Happier than when you won gold in London?"

He smiled.

"No amount of gold medals could ever come close to what you're worth."

I brushed my lips against his.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" I murmured.

"Have I ever told you that I love you more? Because that's what you're going to be hearing everyday for the rest of your life, wifey." He said, smiling.

And with that, we carried on with our lives together. True love really does exist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.1K 22
Sophia Green was just an average girl from Montreal, Quebec in Canada. She had one dream to go to the London Olympics and win them. All her plans cha...
5.6K 129 9
Nathan Adrian is headed to the Olympics in Rio with his personal assistant/best friend in tow, Delaney Morgan. They've been inseparable for years, bu...
25.5K 900 14
Barbie (2023) fanfic, because I'm insane and this is what I do with my free time. Will go back and edit heavily and add better/more detail. Started...
4.4K 42 17
After becoming the champion of galar and saving the region, Y/n has hard time focusing on their new role bc someone is stuck in their mind..Maybe it...