Lynx Malfoy (A Harry Potter F...

Oleh PrinceThespian

So, everyone knows who Draco Malfoy is... but did you know he had a sister? Lynx Malfoy is loved by her older... Lebih Banyak

Prologue: Malfoy's Sister
Into the Burrow
The Curse of Trust and How It Shatters
Ginny's Birthday
The Letter, The Curse of Boredom, and the Run
Who's Fault?!
Hogwarts... Uh, Oh!
I Tremble... They're Gonna Eat Me Alive
Easter Egg Hunting
Going Mad
Be Wild and Be Gorgeous
Happy Birth Fool's Day
Singing in the Rain
Letters to Mother
Snatched, Locked, and Marked
Faking My Faith
The Battle of Hogwarts
Seven Years Ago and Sarkany the Dragon
The Causes of a Horcrux's Venom
Strong Relief Lifted
When Hope Dies, New Ones Accrue
Dying Slowly
A Moment With You
Upsets and Downfalls
Move Along
Expected With A Pinch Of Random
Christmas? Yay For That.
Island of Misfit Toys
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Mrs. Lovett Takes The Stage!
Attend the Tale of Sweeney Todd
Misunderstanding At Its Highest Point
Lynx Malfoy... No.1 Undesirable
First Kill Goes Out With A Bang
Stay With Me
Nathan Abbate | His Story
I'm Thinking of A Word That Kills Relationships...
All That For Nothing
You Know What The Funny Thing Is? I'm Dead.
Clearing Her Name Isn't Easy
Just Because My Brother Gatecrashed, Doesn't Mean I Have To!
Never Felt So Alone Before
So Many Unwanted Memories
Sure, My Name's Cleared... But I'm Not That Happy
No More
Bid You All Farewell
Four Years; People Change
No Place Like Home
Epilogue: 19 Years Later
Sequel Announcement: Drop It Like A Beyoncé Album

Another Birthday?!

56.9K 1.2K 1K
Oleh PrinceThespian

Lynx PoV

I woke up with someone poking my stomach. I groaned, rubbed my eyes, looked at the person and couldn't help but to smile. He greeted me by kissing my forehead then my lips. 

"Good morning, beautiful," George said in a whisper. 

I chuckled and said, "Good morning, Georgie." 

I put my lips back on his and didn't want to stop. Our lips started to synchronize and our breathing started to get harder. We laid on the bed, not parting our lips. George was on top of me, but thankfully he didn't try anything father then kissing. 

When we stopped to catch our breath, we stared into each other's eyes. I swear, I've never seen anything more attractive then his bright brown eyes. He kissed my forehead and laid next to me. He and I cuddled and didn't say a word, loving each moment of it.

He pushed my untidy bed hair on my ear and smiled. I started to play with his hair and led my hand to his missing ear. I chuckled, still loving him. 

"So, Lynx, when does the Trace come off you?" George suddenly asked.

"Well, that's quite romantic, George."

"I pride myself in that, yes."

"Does that really matter?" I asked. "I mean, I'm not going to finish my education anyways and I already used listless amounts of spells."

"But when is your birthday?" He asked, but I was going to answer, but there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, love birds, it's Fred. Lynx, you have mail... A lot," Fred said from behind the door.

"Mail... I never get mail... Maybe it's from Draco. but it couldn't be..." My voice drifted off as I opened the door for Fred. He gave me loads of letters.

"By the way, there are a lot of packages down stairs and a lot of them say 'Happy Birthday.' Is it your birthday?" Fred asked.

"Uhm... What day is it?" I asked.

"April second," George answered from behind me. He wrapped his arms around me.

"April second... Uhm... I think it's my birthday. I'm not too sure," I answered honestly.

"How can you not be sure it's your birthday?" Fred and George asked.

"Well, I never really..." I stopped myself. Oh, my. It is my birthday.

~*~

I was five years old and it was the day of my birthday. I came running down the stairs and hugged my parents. I knew I had to wait for dinner for my gifts so I didn't bother asking them for anything. I went up to my room and saw Draco half way. He hugged me ever so tightly and sang happy birthday to me.

When I went to my room, Dobby was making my bed and he, too, sang me happy birthday. I hugged him, something my brother or my parents never do and let him continue with his work.

The rest of the day was a flop. Dinner came about and we were eating delicious food. I became extremely anxious about it, but I knew it would be rude to ask so I just sat down, eating quietly.

When they finished their food, they just went to their room like nothing. Draco smiled at me and also went to his room. I was left alone I the dinner table, gift-less.

"Maybe they're not going to give me a gift right now. Maybe later... as a surprise?" I said to myself.

I went to my room and it was around eleven or twelve. Anxiously, I went to my parents room. My father was reading a book by the fireplace while my mother was writing on a piece of parchment on her desk. 

"Mum, Dad, I know it's rude to ask, but where is my gift?" I asked.

"Gift? What gift?" My dad asked, not looking up from his book.

"You know, it's my birthday."

Mum looked up and turned to the calendar next to her desk. "Hmph. Guess we forgot."

"Forgot? How can you forget my birthday?" I asked having tears on my face. "You never forget Draco's."

"Lynx! You weren't supposed to happen and-!" Dad yelled, but stopped himself halfway.

"Lucius!" Mum snapped.

I was now bawling with tears. I maybe small, but know what those words meant.

~*~

"Earth to Lynx Malfoy!" The twins called.

I shook my head and realized that I had tears in my eyes. "What? Sorry." I quickly whipped them off and tried to smile.

"What happened?" George asked. "You just kind of drifted off."

"I'll... tell you later. Let's go downstairs!" I said going down, trying to smile.

When Molly saw me coming down the stairs, she waited and hugged me and asked, "Why didn't you tell us? And after the twins! Are you of age, now?"

"Uhm... yeah I am!" I yelled. "Wow. Now I don't have to worry at all!"

"Then we have to get you a golden watch!"

"No, you don't have to do that. Really."

"But it's tradition. I have to. But I won't give it to you today... maybe... next week or something. Now open your gifts after lunch."

"Lunch?" I asked.

"Mmm-Hmm. You spent most of your day sleeping."

"Wow." I said. I saw Fred and George coming down the stairs. All three of us sat on the kitchen table and waited to be fed. I mouthed to George, "I'll explain later." He nodded and smiled. Charlie fed us a salad melody, but it unusually had chicken. 

"So, Lynx, how did you forget your birthday?" Charlie asked.

"Uhm, well," I paused, mixing the salad dressing. "Because of the war and everything, it just slipped my mind."

"But it's your birthday," Charlie tried. "I make sure no one forgets mine. Lynx, December twelfth, remember that, okay?" He winked at me playfully.

"I promise I won't forget that."

After lunch, I went to the living room where my packages were. There were quite more than I expected there to be. In my time in WADA, I did celebrate my birthday but only with my closest friends and theater trope. I went to my first letter and package that came with it. It was from one of my roommates, Janice Kelly.

Dear Lynx,

Happy birthday to you! Open your gift right know. And then read the rest of the letter.

I saw the boys sit next to me and observed the package. It was pretty large and sort of heavy. I opened the package and then started to laugh so loud and hard. It was a toilet seat from the prefect's restroom. The twins were also laughing but in confusion.

I read the last part of the letter.

So... yeah... We stole the prefect's toilet seat. You know how we said that you were the master mind of all pranks? Well, I think we topped you right now! Happy 17th birthday, Lynx! Now you are of age and you don't have to give a damn about doing spells outside of school. We miss you! Hope you're safe.

Love,
   Janice Kelly

"Wow," I said still calming down with the laughter. Molly and Charlie came in the living room to check up on us and saw the toilet seat on my lap.

"What is that?!" Molly exclaimed.

"Don't worry about it, Mum," Fred said. "Remember that one year that we sent you the toilet seat?"

"You sent me a toilet seat?!"

"No, Fred, Filch snatched it away from us, remember?" George said.

"Oh, yeah! Never mind, Mum. Just forget you ever heard any of that."

"Frederick and George Weasley! You come here right know and explain to me what happened at Hogwarts with those toilet seats!" Molly demanded.

"Mum, Hogwarts is ancient history. That was, what? Four years ago!" Fred said.

As they were bantering, I opened my next letter. It was from this guy that I used to have a crush on in third year, Marcus Gypsy. But to my defense, almost everyone had a crush on Marcus Gypsy.

Dear Lynx,

Happy birthday. And if you are wondering why you have most of your classmates are sending you letters was because we set this up for you. I hope you have one hell of a year. Don't get too crazy. You'll always be our number one thespian and Potions Master.

Always,
   Marcus Gypsy

I smiled at his letter and went to my next one. The letters basically told me the same thing. Like "Happy birthday." "We miss you." "It isn't the same without you" and stuff like that. It was nice to be missed and loved.

I went on to the gifts. Here let me list them: in total 910 sickles, a drama mask, copies of every play that I did, a box set of Shakespeare, high-top shoes, a denim hoodie, a Seekerscope, bracelets, necklaces and earrings.

"Wow... This must have been the greatest birthday every," I said to myself in a low voice.

But, of course, Draco, Mum and Dad didn't give me anything.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to check on Sarkany," I said. The Weasley's nodded and I left.

I peeked into his den and he was chasing his tail and when he saw me, he stopped in embarrassment. I chuckled and hugged his long face. He flapped his wings, informing me that he wanted to fly. I sighed and said, "Alright, it's my birthday anyways."

I got on his back and we flew on the sunny sky. It was more relaxed and cool. We soared around the sky for a while and then landed. George was waiting for my in Sarkany's den. I smiled and kissed his cheek, but I noticed that he kept a distance from Sarkany.

"He doesn't bite," I told George.

"It's not that, it's just I'm sort of afraid of... dragons," George answered looking away.

"Really? Wow, I didn't expect that," I replied truthfully. I went to Sarkany and he nodded at me in delight. "C'mon, George." I held his hand and I tired to put his hand on Sarkany's head, but he quickly pulled away.

"Lynx... Really... I can't... They just freak me out," He said.

"Sarkany's a good dragon. And he's probably more afraid of you then you are to him. Now, don't be afraid." 

I reached down for his hand and placed it slowly on Sarkany's head. I saw Sarkany smile when his hand touched his face. I felt George's hand twitch, but I whispered, "It's okay."

I released George's hand, but he didn't pull back, he kept on stroking Sarkany's forehead. I whispered to George, "Do you want to fly with him?"

"What? No! That's insane!" He snapped quietly.

"Oh, so you trust a broomstick that can easily malfunction, but you don't trust a really smart dragon, that can reason and see the difference between dangerous and harmless?" I asked grinning.

He sighed.

"Oh, please, George! I wanted to always fly with you! PLEASE?" I asked in a babyish tone and I blinked my eyes quickly. I saw his eyes give in and suddenly he kissed me quickly.

"Fine..." He said. "He better not kill us!"

"YES!" I jumped up. "Oh, he won't! C'mon, Sarkany. This lovely guy is going to ride with us!"

Sarkany roared in agreement and let us get on his back. Sarkany walked to the field and I could feel George's arms around me trembling with both fear and excitement. 

"Hold on tight, George!" I said. "GO, SARKANY!"

The dragon roared and ran full speed. George held my hands tightly as Sarkany jumped and flew to the sky. Sarkany didn't go as fast as usual, being considerate to George. After a while, George's hands relaxed and took a deep breath.

"See, George, it's not that bad," I told him. 

He chuckled and said, "Thanks, Love. Now... can you please tell me why you were crying earlier?"

I sighed and started, "Okay... I don't know why, but my parents didn't really care for me. My last birthday 'party,'" I air-quoted the party. "was when I was four years old. When it was my fifth birthday, I came down my room with excitement and anticipation. I asked my parents what they were going to give me, but they just looked at me, scoffed and walked away. After that, I went in their room, asking again, but my dad, accidentally said that I wasn't supposed to happen." By now, the tears started to gush out of my eyes. "After that, they just started to ignore me. True, I didn't help by not wanting to go to Durmstrang or Hogwarts, but I didn't care. Then, when I went to the Burrow and saw how cheerful  and happy you guys were, that just made me think how lucky you guys were. I would kill to have a family like yours, but it really doesn't matter anymore because I'm of age now, so I can live my life. And I'm glad for that. Once this war is over, I'm going to first change my last name!"

"I can change it for you," George whispered. I turned around and kissed him again. 

"That would actually be awesome. C'mon, Sarkany. I think we had enough flying for today," I told him. Once we landed, we went inside the cottage, holding hands. Charlie put down his Dailey Prophet and looked at our hands, then looked at us, winked at us and gave us two thumbs up. Both of us chuckled.

"Oh, Lynx! You've got mail," Charlie said handing me three letters. 

I let go of George's hand and sat on the nearest couch, he followed and put his arms around me. Fred came to the other side of me and put his arms around me. We both gave him playful glares, but he just simply winked at us.

The first envelope was from Harry, Hermione, and Ron; there were three letters on the same one. Wow... Gossip around the Weasley family spreads more then Rita Skeeter with the latest news on Harry Potter. The first one said:

Dear Lynx, 

You never told us it was your birthday! Congratulations on being of age! But I'm sure that doesn't matter to you because you've been using magic anyways. I'm sorry I don't have anything for you, but I promise, when I see you, I'll give you something! Being 17 is amazing not to celebrate! Have fun and be safe! Happy Birthday!

Always, 

   Hermione J. Granger

I smiled and thanked her mentally. The second one was from Ron and it said:

Hello Lynx,

Happy Birthday! Blimey, I would have never guess that your birthday would be on the next day of the twins! Anyways, things aren't really going good here, but we'll come around. Thank you again for saving us from the Manor. Once again, Happy Birthday, Lynx and I'll be sure to give you a gift later one. 

Promise,

   Ron Weasley

"Will he keep that promise?" I asked.

"Probably not," The twins answered.

I laughed and opened the last letter on the envelope. It was from Harry:

Dear Lynx N.,

Happy Birthday. I'm sure you have already heard that a million times today, but, you know, it's great to hear it. I've never celebrated my birthday for my first ten years of my life (that I can remember). Since you're turning 17, you don't have rules anymore. You're a free wizard! An adult! Well, Happy Birthday, Lynx.

Sincerely,
   Harry Potter

"Well Harry, you're lucky! My last birthday that I celebrated, excluding today, was when I was four," I said laughing to myself. I saw the confusing look on Fred's face, but he shook it off. "Ooh the next one is from Ginny!" I announced.

Dear Holly,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DIDN'T TELL ME! I didn't think the administration here at Hogwarts would let me send this letter, but for some reason they let me pass. That's why it says Holly and not Lynx on the cover. You're seventeen now, AMAZING! Hogwarts has been a drag now... I hate it... I miss you a lot. Happy Birthday!

Love,
   Ginny Weasley

I smiled and looked at the other letter... Draco. 

Again, like last time I had an ominous feeling about it, so I decided to save it for later. Besides, Molly already finished my cake! 

It looked spectacular! I couldn't wait to eat it, but dinner was first. We had some kind of soup that was just all vegetables and healthy stuff. I thought it was delicious, but the others didn't think so.

"So..." Charlie said with a smug grin. "How far did you and George go?"

Both, George and I, choked on the food we were swallowing and reached for our glass of water. I coughed several times and finally calmed down. I shot a glare to Charlie, but he just winked at me.

"How far? What do you mean by that?" Molly asked looking at the two of us.

"Well," Fred said, smirking. NO, FRED! NO! "They have been going out for quite sometime."

"You have?"

I nodded and waited for something, but all I heard was, "THAT'S WONDERFUL! NOW, FRED! YOU NEED TO GET ONE!"

George and I sighed from relief and smiled. After that, it was cake time! They gave me the honors of cutting each person a piece. 

We talked and talked, until everyone got tied and called it a night. I did my usual night routine. After I finished, I took out the letter from Draco. My heart was pumping as fast as lightning as I opened the letter. But when I read my name, it didn't look like Draco's handwriting... It was my mother's handwriting!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.6K 94 37
Yn Malfoy is draco Malfoy's sister and she is coming to Hogwarts but she is different she has a secret that can get people killed and she gets take...
29.9K 217 31
Y/n Malfoy, twin of Draco Malfoy, has been going to Beauxbatons until she is given a task to steal the Elder wand to become a death eater like the re...
2.6M 44.3K 104
Y/n Riddle. Daughter of the Dark Lord. However, nobody knows. Well, until sixth year when she gets paired up with a new Death Eater, Draco Malfoy. ...
29K 562 87
{COMPLETE!!!!!!!!} Y/N Narcissa Malfoy. The twin sister of Draco Lucius Malfoy. Living in the shadows of her twin brother and striving for perfection...