All That For Nothing

"What do you mean you mended Stefan's memory?!" Lynx demanded Nathan. They were back in the headquarters after the kill.

"Calm down, Demalice..." Nathan told Lynx. "I had to."

"WHY?!"

"Because what if he get's some of the Ministry people suspicious? They might see the memory and he might be sent to Azkaban because he was 'aiding' us," Nathan explained, air-quoting aiding.

"Ugh..." Lynx groaned, sitting next to Patten.

"Look, why are you making such a fuss outta this? What exactly did you tell him when we were away?" Ace asked Lynx.

"We broke up. We became 'friends'. Now, thanks to Nathan, he doesn't remember any of that... Just great."

"Well, now you get to do it again," Nathan said with a devious smile. 

"Fantastic."

"Well... We should think of how we should kill Demalice," Mckenzie said.

"Is the nickname Demalice catching on now?" Lynx asked.

"Dunno. Sounds better. And, plus, we can call that name out loud and no one would know," Patten explained.

"Except one person," Lynx said under her breath.

"What was that?" Wesley Premium asked.

"Nothing."

"Anyways, have you guys thought of a way to kill Demalice?" Derek asked.

"No. I think I should die after Derek. Derek should go this time," Lynx said.

"Why?"

"It's much more better that way. I'll explain later. Mckenzie and Patten, you guys die after me. I have a perfect plan. Listen up."

~*~

"Where was I?" Stefan asked, waking up in his flat and looked at his calendar and Stefan freaked out. "Was I sleeping for a day straight? Oh.. god. Does this really have to happen to me? I need these jobs but no... Ugh."

He got dressed usually, v-neck, skinnies, high-tops, and a cap. After he was done, he dissaperated into his first job in a book store. Rushing into the office, he saw the manager, Ethia.

"Ethia. I'm so sorry I couldn't come yesterday! I... slept for a day straight..." Stefan confessed.

"What are you talking about, Abbate? You were here perfectly yesterday. You know me, I don't enjoy jokes and pranks. Go to work," Ethia said, going back to her paper work.

"Uhm. Okay."

"That was... strange. I don't remember coming to work yesterday. Or maybe I did come... Ugh. My head," He murmured to himself as he left the office and went to his work, fixing the books.

"Excuse me..." A girl asked. She was a bit dark complected, black hair and full lips. She checked my name tag. "Stefan?"

"Yeah?" I asked. I hate having a name tag.

"I ordered a few books last week but I totally forgot where it was. Do you have them?" She asked.

"We should. What's your name?"

"Angelina Johnson," She replied.

"Alright. Let me come back to you." When Stefan left, he thought to himself, could this be the same Angelina... or Angelica, Lynx called her... that dated Weasley after Lynx? Stefan asked Tony, his co-worker, "Did someone by the name of Angelica, er, Angelina order something?"