Los Dueños~Mattia Polibio

By BOKBENZ

A story of these fearless teenagers and one of them in danger due to his or her family. "Los Dueños" is comin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61

Chapter 32

1K 23 2
By BOKBENZ

Besties POV

AFTER Josh walked away from us to enjoy the party. I grabbed Y/n's hand so she can stay with me for safety. Alejandro went to to talk to other people, Kairi went to where the snacks are, and Mattia came with me and Y/n. We went to sit on a sofa where a lot of people were dancing at. "Y/n want something to drink?" I ask. "Yeah sure I'll come with you" Y/n says. "Mattia you want something?" Y/n asks Mattia. "No I'm fine I'll stay here" Mattia says then we both walked away. We got ourself our drinks and stayed in the kitchen until we finished drinking. Y/n was on her phone which it was fine, and I was looking everywhere. I saw this girl walking up to Mattia and sitting next to him. She started to touch him all over his body and I can see that he is uncomfortable. Who is she? Is it someone that is hitting on him? Or is it some phsycho bitch that can't stop stalking Mattia? I didn't want Y/n to see but I need to stop her because I can tell that Mattia needs help. "I'll be back, stay here" I say to Y/n while standing from sitting on the chair and she nodded. I went up to Mattia and the girl. "Mattia will you come with me for now?" I ask Mattia and he immediately stand up. "Yes pls" he says. "Who are you?" The girl ask. "I'm his Friend, do you have a problem?" I ask her. "No just wanted to know, Jeez" she says rolling he eyes. Me and Mattia walked away to where Y/n was. She was there with her head down. "Y/n are you ok?" Mattia asks her. "Yeah I'm fine I guess" Y/n says while stuttering a little. "I guess she's drunk" I say pulling her drink away from her hand. "Come on Y/n let's dance!" Someone says while dragging her to the dance floor. "Kairi be careful with her, she's drunk I guess" Mattia says to Kairi and he nodded. "I'ma go talk to Alejandro" Mattia says. "Ok" I say. "Keep an eye on Y/n pls" he says. "Yes I got you" I say while he walked away. I drank some more and more and took out my little mirror from my bag. I looked drunk but I ain't. I kind of forgot some things but that's fine. "You look drunk, let me bring you to a bedroom so you can rest" I fimiliar voice spoke next to me. It sounded like Alejandro. He got me to a room upstairs and laid me to a bed. I looked who it was and it was someone from the fight at school last time. He got a evil smile and I knew what he was doing. "What are you doing!?" I ask him. "Don't worry Sweet heart, your going to be fine" he says while touching my face. I got so mad that I kicked his balls and his face and made him fall to the ground. I walked outside of the room and saw these three more people getting out of a room. It was Mariano, Antonio, and the girl who was hitting on Mattia earlier. I saw them go to the room I was in and I knew they had a plan for something. I quickly walked downstairs to where everyone should be at. I saw Alejandro and Kairi talking. "Guys we need to go now!" I tell them. "Why what happened?" They both asked. "I'll tell y'all later,we just need to get Mattia and Y/n". Kairi pointed at where Y/n and Mattia were. I walked up to them and told them that we need to go back home now. Mattia agreed and tried to get Y/n to come with us but she didn't want to go because she was drunk. "Y/n let's go home now!" Mattia says pulling her hand. "No,not now" she says whining. "Y/n now!" I screamed at her. She didn't want to move so I told Mattia to hold her so he did. We went to the car and Mattia laid Y/n on the backseat with her legs on top of Kairi's lap and her head on Mattia's lap. We drove home and arrived home safely. We layed Y/n on her bed calming and we all sat on the living room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
179K 18.5K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...