mummy || myg

By lvndrkookfics

"i'm sorry my daddy is late again, ms. lee" Lee YN. Fresh out of university and ready to take on the world. T... More

meet the characters
I: little devils
II: sora
III: chocolate chip cookies
IV: sorry
V: thoughts
VI: meet the gang
VII: little family
VIII: chunhei's daddy
IX: stacked spaghetti
X: the dirty
XI: dinner
XII: sleepover
XIII: mine
XV: bitch?
XVI: maleficent
XVII: yuna
XVIII: dentist
XIX: clingy
XX: one piece
XXI: win-win situation
XXII: mrs. min
XXIII: good girl
XXIV: ice skating
XXV: wrestle that bitch
XXVI: together
XXVII: soft mornings
XXVIII: christmas eve morning
XXIX: disturbance
XXX: does my hair look good?
XXXI: key
XXXII: laundry room
XXXIII: packing
XXXIV: us against the world
XXXV: mama and papa
XXXVI: love of my life
XXXVII: bad dream
XXXVIII: pancakes
update
XXXIX: we meet again
XL: new years eve
XLI: pancakes and cookies
XLII: don't wanna leave
XLIII: welcome to the family
XLIV: grandchildren
XLV: promise
XLVI: don't screw this up
XLVII: fear
quick update (feb.7,2021)
where have I been? (june 6 2021)
XLIX: fighting
L: start to end
LI: a scare
LII: make up
LIII: a disagreement
LIV: ms. lee
LV: set the table
LVI: dude
rest in peace, Moonbin
LVII: girls night
LVIII: late
LIX: bun
LX: oops
LXI: dami
LXII: yucky
LXIII: three kids
LXIV: disappointment
LXV: waiting game
LXVI: won't be long
LXVII: on his way
LXVIII: every step of the way
LXIX: can't wait
LXX: research
lxxi: uncles

XIV: my mummy

17.4K 630 357
By lvndrkookfics

My breath hitches as the words leave Yoongi's mouth. 

Don't get me wrong, Yoongi is an amazing man and I'm lucky that he feels the same way that I'm feeling about him. But, the idea of being the mother figure in Chunhei's life makes me feel more insecure than usual. 

"What's making you hesitate?" Yoongi asks after sitting in silence for a few minutes, "Don't be scared, YN. Chunhei and I already accept you and want you in our lives."

I finally look up at Yoongi for the first time since this conversation started. I look into his eyes and see nothing but admiration and hope. It's as if his eyes were pushing me to say yes. 

"Yes," I breathe out. 

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I'll be yours," I repeat, causing a huge gummy grin to erupt onto Yoongi's mouth.

He lets out a sigh of relief and throws his arms around me, trapping me in a tight hug. I squeal as he squeezes my waist. 

"Yoongs st-," I'm cut off by Yoongi's soft lips landing on mine. 

I gasp but immediately kiss back, sighing into the kiss. My body relaxes as my arms make their way around his neck. This kiss was different from the ones he's been sneaking all weekend. Those kisses were quick and soft. This kiss was passionate, demanding to be noticed. He quickly takes control of the kiss, deepening it. I let him. 

"Yoongs," I manage to get out before he places his lips back on to mine. 

"No I'm not done with you yet," His deep voice whispers, lips finding their way back onto mine. 

In one swift motion, Yoongi's arms tighten around my waist and lift me up onto his lap so I'm straddling him. Yoongi is now leaning fully into the sofa as I sit on his lap. My hands find their way up to his neck, pulling slightly at the hair on the nape. He lets out a soft groan then proceeds to bite my bottom lip, his tongue making its way inside my mouth. The kiss goes on for a few more minutes before I force myself to pull away, out of breath. 

"Yoongs, can't breath," I pull away, arms still wrapped around his neck. 

He laughs and places one more soft peck to my swollen red lips. He leans forward so our foreheads are touching. 

"Thank you," He whispers, looking deep into my eyes. 

"For what?" I blush, using one hand to wipe my spit-slicked lips. 

"For saying yes. For treating Chunhei as if she's your own daughter. For taking her when I couldn't. You didn't have to do any of those things. For goodness sakes, you bake her cookies so she has an afternoon snack, YN!" He laughs, tightening his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. 

"She deserves it, Yoongs. That little girl deserves the world." 

"You do too. I'm gonna make it my goal to give it to both of you." 

"Are we gonna tell her about us?" I ask nervously, letting my head fall.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to. I'm very serious about you and I want Chunhei to know that we're together," He responds, two fingers pushing my head up to look at him. 

I nod a few times, confirming my support. I may not be ready to play the mother role but I'm gonna work hard to be the best for Chunhei. 

8am:

"Love, get up. We gotta pick up the little kitten," I hear Yoongi's raspy morning voice whisper into my ear. 

After last nights intense conversation and kissing, Yoongi and I retired to bed. I was hesitant to sleep in the same bed as Yoongi but soon realized that I already had done the same thing the night before. 

"Mhm," I whimper, stretching my arms out, my eyes still closed.

"Let's go! Namjoon texted saying that Chunhei misses us. We owe her some morning cuddles," Yoongi gets up, pulling a hoodie on and throwing me another one. 

vminkook's apartment

Yoongi and I get off the elevator and Yoongi grabs my hand, guiding me to the apartment. I stare down at our intertwined hands and blush, not used to this feeling yet. 

"What? I can't hold my girl's hand?" Yoongi questions, lifting my chin up. I blush harder. 

"Stop, you're making me look like a tomato. Let's get the munchkin. I missed her," I whine, trying to hide my tomato-red face. 

Yoongi laughs and leads me to a door, pounding on it loudly, "Give me my daughter!" 

I giggle at his way of knocking. The door swings open revealing a smiling Namjoon holding a sleepy looking Haru. 

"Hi, hyung. Morning, YN," He quietly greets, moving aside and letting us in. We move into the apartment and hear loud screeching coming from the living room. I heard Namjoon shut the door and clear his throat from behind us. 

"Looks like you two enjoyed your night," He smirks, looking down at our intertwined hands. 

"YN! DADDY," A tiny voice screeches, followed by approaching footsteps. 

Yoongi and I turn around and are engulfed in a hug from Chunhei, who's clad in her pajama shorts and a very oversized hoodie, probably owned by one of the big children she'd spent the night with. 

"I missed you guys so much. Uncle Minnie made so many noodles last night and Uncle Taetae and I beat Uncle Bunny at Mariokart and Uncle Hobi was here last night we played Just Dance and-" Chunhei babbles excitedly. 

Yoongi lets out a soft laugh as he picks her up and places her on his hip. 

"I'm glad you had fun, kitten, but it looks like you tired out all your uncles," Yoongi points out, looking over at the three youngest who are now spread out on the makeshift bed in their living room. 

"Taehyung gave her sweets after dinner," Jimin moans, laying face down on the sofa. 

"It was so good!" Chunhei cheers. 

"Did you sleep at all?" Yoongi shoots Taehyung a glare. Taehyung doesn't seem fazed and continues to lie across Jungkook's back. 

"Maybe a little," Chunhei sheepishly responds, looking everywhere but at her father.

 "YN! I missed you so much," She makes eye contact with me, wiggling around in her father's arms. 

I laugh as I hold my arms out for Yoongi to transfer her over to me. 

"I missed you more, munchkin," I laugh as she places small kisses all over my face. 

"You were holding Daddy's hand!! Does this mean you two love each other and will live happily ever after?" She tilts her head, looking between Yoongi and I for an answer. 

Yoongi laughs as the three boys lying in the living room suddenly shoot from their positions and clamber to peek over the couch, also waiting for the answer. Namjoon returns to the living room without Haru and lets out a laugh. 

"Go on, hyung, tell her," Namjoon pushes, earning a glare from Yoongi and a giggle from Chunhei. 

Yoongi turns to face Chunhei and brings one hand up to her face, stroking her chubby cheek, "You're almost correct, sweetheart. YN and I are together. Love might be too strong to use right now, but you bet I like her a lot. I hope you like her too." 

"OF COURSE I LOVE YN. I LOVE HER SO MUCH. I LIKE HER LIKE A MUMMY," Chunhei blurts out, causing the men in the room to let out shocked gasps. 

I, on the other hand, reacted in a different way. Last night, before I feel asleep, I told myself that I'm ready to take on the role of her mother. At the back of my mind, I felt like we were moving too fast but the fact that I've been watching over Chunhei like she was my own since August, I knew that I'd stop at nothing to make this little girl and her father happy. 

Yoongi shoots me a worried look but I send him back a smile. 

"I'd be honored to be your mummy, baby girl," I beam, stroking her soft cheek. 

Chunhei gasps as I pull her into a tight hug. She stares at me silently for a few seconds before tears start forming in her dark eyes. She lets out a whimper before burying her face into the crook of my neck. My heart breaks as I hear small sobs escape her shaking form. 

"What's wrong, Chunhei?" I question, rubbing her back soothingly. 

She doesn't respond and continues to cry even harder. Yoongi starts to approach but I extend a hand out, silently telling him to stop. I place one hand on the back of her head, stroking her hair softly, and move to sit her on the couch. She tightens her grip around my neck and I sigh. Instead I sat myself down on the couch and settle her in my lap. 

"What's got you so worked up, precious girl," I question, moving the damp strands of hair out of her face. Yoongi and the rest of the boys watch in silence at our interaction. 

Chunhei lets out a big sniffle and wipes her eyes with the back of her hand before replying, "I'm just so happy. All my classmates have mummies and I've never known what it feels like to have one. I love my daddy but sometimes he gets so tired and I feel bad for needing something. I'm just so happy that you want to be my mummy. Please don't leave me and my daddy."

Her voice cracks at the end of her sentence and she buries her face into my neck again. My heart breaks even more at her confession. Tears threaten to spill as the little girl breaks in my arms. After hearing this, I know that I will stop at nothing to make this girl happy. 

Yoongi moves over to the couch and sits down next to us. He moves to grab Chunhei from me, but she refuses, shaking her head no and tightening her hold on me. 

"Wanna stay like this," She murmurs. 

"We can stay like this for as long as you want, kitten. I've got you," I reassure. 

Chunhei brings her head up from my neck, "Ca-can I call you my mummy now?" 

"I'd love that," I answer, placing a soft peck on her forehead. 

"Just don't forget about me!" Yoongi pouts, interrupting our moment. He stretches his arm towards Chunhei, tickling her. 

Chunhei giggles wildly as I try to keep her steady. 

"Can I at least have a hug?" Yoongi asks, adding puppy eyes to appeal to his daughter. 

"Hmm, I wanna stay with mummy for a while," Chunhei sasses back, causing laughter to erupt from the four men behind her. 

"This was adorable. My heart is melting right now," Jungkook gushes, wiping a fake tear away. 

I turn around and find the four of them watching from the kitchen. Jungkook is holding a sleeping Haru while Namjoon gets her some milk. Jimin and Tae are clutching on to each other, watching everything unfold. I giggle at the family that I've managed to be a part of and thank whoever it is that blessed me to get all of this. 

This is where I belong. No one can take me from this. 

a/n: hehehe don't count on that, yn. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500 READS IM LITERALLY SCREAMING IN DELIGHT.  thank you guys for reading and supporting my writing!! I wanna try something new here!! I'd love to communicate with you guys more so I'm gonna a start leaving questions at the end of chapters so we can start some convos in the comments! 

question: what other kpop groups do you stan??

my answer: astro, twice, txt, blackpink, and I've recently started stanning stray kids! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 8.1K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...
5.9K 538 21
This is a story of two person's life MIN Y/N and KIM TAEHYUNG..... It's all about the difficulties they faced in their love life.. Have you ever thou...
118K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
28K 991 24
Accidentally in Love Series Book 1 Jimin and his wife have recently separated and are in the process of going through a divorce. After finding out th...