playlist (leaked) : alejandro...

Von 4LVAROS

๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ! ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข... Mehr

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“: ๐‹๐„๐€๐Š๐„๐ƒ!
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ. ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„, ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐ˆ๐๐€๐‹ ๐€๐‚๐“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐๐ˆ๐๐„
happy late one year anniversary
playlist (in between) : mattia polibio

๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐“๐‘๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐˜

4K 234 655
Von 4LVAROS

TRACK THIRTY, CHAPTER THIRTY
"the epilogue"
—— NARRATIVE, THANKS

soulitude
anthro beats
0:00────I─────2:59
↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ⋮≡

TWO YEARS LATER.

natalia was sitting down in her bridal room, staring at herself in the mirror as her mother and alejandro's mom stood next to her. leslie was standing behind her, admiring her cousin.

the day was finally here, and natalia's nerves were everywhere. her heart hasn't had a break from constantly racing, and her cheeks have been red the whole day. she was a tad bit hungover from the bridal shower, but it wasn't too bad.

whereas for the boys, it was a completely different story. they partied harder than they've ever partied before, and they were all suffering the consequences. maybe it had a little something to do with the fact that alejandro was finally getting married and everyone was excited, or maybe it had to do with the fact that alejandro probably wouldn't want to go out anymore now that he's going to be married.

alejandro's dad was finishing his tie, alejandro staring at himself in the mirror as his hungover friends were knocked out in the chairs. all of them except for one, his best man.

mattia refused to sleep because he wanted everything to be perfect. and so far, everything really was perfect. mattia's done a lot for alejandro and natalia in the time of planning the wedding, making sure everything was going according to plan and things were getting paid off, even though he constantly argued with the soon to be married couple about putting out for their wedding.

"are you ready? it starts in about ten minutes," mattia looked at his watch. alejandro nodded and mattia woke the boys up. first, he shoved kairi because kairi was certainly the hardest to wake up.

"come on short stuff, get up neooow!" mattia yelled, continuously smacking kairi in his face as alejandro laughed at the scene in front of him. alejandro woke up ezequiel and alvaro, the two boys groaning in annoyance at the sound of kairi shouting at mattia.

"i'm up! you giant fuck." kairi smacked mattia's hand away, mattia chuckling at kairi's response. mattia walked to where roshaun was lying on the floor because he couldn't be bothered to move to a chair, and lightly kicked his arm.

"hey unc, get the hell up," mattia shouted, roshaun sitting up from the floor and quickly getting up from the chair. mattia shook his head at the man, a smile appearing on both of their faces as they dabbed each other up.

roshaun wasn't always around. he was like that one distant friend who came around when an important event was happening, but he had his reasons and the group of friends always understood why.

when alejandro asked roshaun to be one of his groomsmen, roshaun was surprised but a surge of happiness ran through him. if we're being honest, roshaun kind of cried but that's because he was emotional as hell. he didn't think he was that important to the friend group, but he was very important to them.

as the wedding started, alejandro, followed by the boys, met the bridesmaids in the main hall.

"hi babe, you look stunning." mattia kissed sierra's cheek. sierra blushed and smiled, sighing as she shook her head. mattia's tie wasn't on right, but of course he was too stubborn to ask anyone for help. she fixed his tie and he chuckled, kissing her cheek once more.

"have fun walking with kai," mattia laughed. "i have to walk with the devil herself." mattia rolled his eyes, leslie using her strength to punch mattia as hard as she could.

"shut up," leslie glared, kairi laughing at the small but forceful punch. leslie turned to see natalia's dad holding her baby girl, leslie reaching for her daughter.

"oh, look at how beautiful," leslie carried her, fixing her hair and headband. "where's william?" leslie asked, natalia's dad gesturing to the boys who were huddled around him.

william's role in the wedding was to be the ring bearer. he was the oldest child after all. however, he was going to be accompanied by ezequiel and ivy's baby girl.

his cousins, who were natalia's and alejandro's twins, were only two years old and couldn't be trusted with the responsibility of getting the ring to their father. they were going to be the flower boy and flower girl. natalia and alejandro got blessed with fraternal twins. they were to be accompanied by one of alejandro's cousins because though they were two, they were still very young and didn't know exactly what to do.

so as the bridesmaids and groomsmen got into formation, alejandro's nerves picked up and he adjusted his tie, feeling like he was being choked by it. but he was just nervous as hell.

"you're fine," mattia patted his back. alejandro nodded as the doors opened, alejandro walking down the aisle as people watched him make his way. he smiled at his dad, who would be leading the ceremony.

alejandro was followed by mattia since mattia was his best man, like they've always planned it would be like. followed by mattia was the couples.

kairi and sierra accompanied each other, since mattia and leslie were the best man and maid of honor. following them was roshaun and his high school sweetheart, nelly. their little fling turned into much more after gradnite. following them was alvaro and catherine, and following them was ezequiel and ivy.

after ezequiel and ivy made their way, leslie made her way down the aisle. leslie was scared, she felt like she was going to trip but she did good.

william and josie, ezequiel and ivy's daughter, made their way down the aisle. the crowd awing at the two toddlers. once they got to alejandro, william pushed the pillow that held the ring out to alejandro, alejandro taking it from the pillow and smiling. josie and william parted and stood next to their parents when they were done.

next down the aisle would be alejandro and natalia's kids, camila and emilio. they were accompanied by alejandro's cousin who was helping them throw the flower petals. emilio would throw the petals aggressively at the floor, whereas camila was doing a better job and lightly throwing them to the side of her.

once they were done, they both tried going to their dad but was grabbed by alejandro's and natalia's moms. alejandro smiled at the two kids. and now it was time for the bride to make her way down the aisle.

the crowd stood up, and alejandro got this knot in his throat. waves of emotion ran through him as he took a deep breath, the doors opening and revealing natalia and her father.

natalia's eyes watered as she laid her eyes on alejandro, tears falling from his eyes as they made eye contact.

who would have ever thought the most dramatic couple would be getting married? let's not forget that they now have not one, but two kids.

once natalia and her father reached alejandro, the hand off was complete and alejandro kissed natalias cheek, telling her how beautiful she looked.

natalia looked at ezequiel and saw him wiping his tears, natalia giving him a look as she laughed. leave it to ezequiel to always cry, no matter what.

once everyone was in their places, the officiant, which was alejandro's dad, began with the welcome speech. after he was done, it was now the couples turn to exchange vows.

alejandro decided to go first.

"my nati, my best friend." alejandro started. "i am terrible at writing stuff like this, so please bare with me and don't make fun of me, you have a habit of making fun of me," alejandro laughed. and it was true, but it was always genuine.

"we've been through a lot, as friends and as a couple. but we've always overcame everything life threw at us, even though sometimes it felt like we would never overcome some things." alejandro nervously smiled.

"i will forever be grateful for everything, because it's only made us stronger and it's made us love each other more than we've ever loved each other before. my love for you only goes up."

"i promise to take care of you, and our babies, forever and always. there's not a day that goes by where you guys don't cross my mind. i promise to be there for you when things get bad and i promise to support you and your goals, just as you've done for me."

"i love the way you're able to light up my world, just by giving me your daily good morning kiss. i love the way you put our kids needs before yours, and the way you care for us more than you care for yourself. you're so selfless and big hearted."

"i cannot wait to see what the future holds for us, i cannot wait to see what life is like being married to my best friend. i love you natalia, forever and always. til death do us part."

his vows were short, and part of natalia didn't want to read hers because hers were so long. but it was too late to just come up with some vows on the top of her head, her mind would go absolutely blank. therefore, she stuck with the vows she has now.

"alejandro, loving you has been a crazy rollercoaster, but it certainly has been worth it," natalia smiled, her eyes watering as she looked at the paper. "luving u has left me with love scars i didn't even know i could ever find beautiful. we went through a time where i was, what we use to say, off of you. a time where you broke me down, a time where i hoped you would miss me whenever you saw something that made you think of me. but through all of that, still i love you." natalia wiped her tears.

alejandro's eyes watered as he recalled that time in their life.

"we started off as close friends.. best friends. we had to make a split decision when we started dating, but it didn't take long for me to realize that i need ur love. we risked a lot when we confessed our feelings to each other, and now that i think about it.. it was on one of those nights like this. a night that would forever hold a lot of meaning to the both of us. i've been a handful over the years, i know. but now i have to cut it out because after today, we'll be stuck with each other forever." natalia and alejandro laughed. "you saved me when i thought i would be better off without you."

and it was true. natalia thought she would have been good on her own, but alejandro truly helped her find herself again. he saved her from the darkness that infiltrated her life in a period of time where she was extremely vulnerable.

"despite everything that's happened, i always made sure to pray for you. i tried to be righteous, even though i failed numerous times." the friends laughed.

"and now we're getting married," natalia sighed, smiling and looking at alejandro. "now i know i can count on you for anything and everything.. and i hope you know that you can count on me too."

"i hope i can make you love yourself as much as i love you because i know that psycho ex of yours did some damage to that ego of yours," natalia rolled her eyes at the thought of sabrina. alejandro chuckled at the bitterness that stood with natalia, natalia quickly getting off of the subject of sabrina and moving onto the next part of her vows.

"as much as i didn't want to give you any second chances to break my heart again, to make me ask myself where did we go wrong, i am so happy we made things right. i may be getting personal, and i'm sorry.. i hope you don't mind, but i was so love sick over you."

"it's okay," alejandro smiled. natalia felt like she was rambling on and on, but she didn't really care. these were her vows, her speech to him. she needed to let all of it out.

"moving on from the past and focusing on the future, i want you to know that i promise to love you to the hilt, more of the reason being that i fall apart without you by my side," natalia laughed.

"i will always be thankful for you, forever and ever. i can't wait to spend endless nights with you.. jamming out to our favorite song, white ferrari. tu eres mi amor genuino, til the end of time, til death do us part."

and when the couple was completely finished with their vows, they now exchanged their rings. both of them smiling at one another when their rings were on, the crowd smiling at the couple in awe. they truly were a beautiful couple, both of their smiles able to just light the room.

"do you alejandro de jesus rosario take natalia nicole rivera to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for rich or for poor, keeping yourself solely unto her for as long as you both shall live? if so, answer i do." alejandro's dad said.

"i do," alejandro smiled.

"do you natalia nicole rivera take alejandro de jesus rosario to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, in good times and woe, for rich or for poor, keeping yourself solely unto him for as long as you both shall live? if so, say i do."

"i do," natalia smiled.

"by the authority vested in me by the state of california, i now pronounce you man and wife. you may now kiss your bride," alejandro's dad declared.

alejandro pulled natalia into him, both of their lips crashing into each other as their friends and family shouted and clapped in celebration.

"i love you," alejandro pulled away.

"i love you more."

and as the couple ended the ceremony, they both reflected on their journey with one another. from friends, to best friends, to boyfriend and girlfriend, and now husband and wife.. and this was all because of two little playlist.

╔═.✵.══════════╗
lyss' personal
lyrics!
╚══════════.✵.═╝

and that's officially a wrap. my god, it's over.
i wanna start by saying thank you, for reading
this shit and sticking with it even through the
inactiveness. it means a lot to me, especially
because this is truly one of my very very very
successful books. you guys were always so
supportive and generous and i don't know how
i could ever show my thanks to you guys. i'll
miss updating this book, even though it kinda
was a pain in the pass to write LMAO.

going back and reading this sequel, it was so
fucking depressing and i don't know how you
guys managed to get to the end but i appreciate
the hell out of it. i wrote it during a time where i
wasn't doing so good myself so there were a
lot of reflective feelings in here.

i wanna give a special thanks to my friends
for motivating the hell outta me to get this
done. you guys know who you are, and i love
you guys so very much!

and to those of you who have been with me
since i started the first playlist book. ugh, i
love u guys so much.

i know a lot of you are sad that it's over, but
i do have other books yanno hehe. a lil self
promo moment. and if you guys loved this
one, i'm sure you'll love my other ones. they
are just as original and just as good.

i don't want the authors note to be too long so
i'm ending it here. thank you for all the love.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

83.7K 712 26
Let's say i forget ab this book sometimes. I'm not copying another mattia fanfic, my other books got deleted. Please, do not report my books, i give...
65.7K 1K 123
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐ด๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ƒ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘๐‘ ? ๐‘‡๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›...