playlist (leaked) : alejandro...

By 4LVAROS

š›šØšØš¤ š­š°šØ! š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” š°š”šžš§ š­š”šžš² š›š«šØš¤šž š®š©, š§ššš­ššš„š¢šš š¦ššš¤šžš¬ šš š©š„ššš²š„š¢... More

šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ. šš‹š€š˜š‹šˆš’š“: š‹š„š€šŠš„šƒ!
šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ. š€š‚š“ šŽšš„
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ šŽšš„
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–šŽ
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ‘. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š‡š‘š„š„
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ’. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š…šŽš”š‘
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ“. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š…šˆš•š„
šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ. š€š‚š“ š“š–šŽ
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ”. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š’šˆš—
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ•. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š’š„š•š„š
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š„šˆš†š‡š“
šŸŽšŸŽšŸ—. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ ššˆšš„
šŸŽšŸšŸŽ. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š„š
šŸŽšŸšŸ. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š„š‹š„š•š„š
šŸŽšŸšŸ. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„š‹š•š„
šŸŽšŸšŸ‘. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š‡šˆš‘š“š„š„š
šŸŽšŸšŸ’. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š…šŽš”š‘š“š„š„š
šŸŽšŸšŸ“. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š…šˆš…š“š„š„š
šŸŽšŸŽšŸŽ. š€š‚š“ š“š‡š‘š„š„, š“š‡š„ š…šˆšš€š‹ š€š‚š“
šŸŽšŸšŸ”. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š’šˆš—š“š„š„š
šŸŽšŸšŸ•. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š’š„š•š„šš“š„š„š
šŸŽšŸšŸ–. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š„šˆš†š‡š“š„š„š
šŸŽšŸšŸ—. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ ššˆšš„š“š„š„š
šŸŽšŸšŸŽ. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜
šŸŽšŸšŸ. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜-šŽšš„
šŸŽšŸšŸ. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š“š–šŽ
šŸŽšŸšŸ‘. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š“š‡š‘š„š„
šŸŽšŸšŸ’. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š…šŽš”š‘
šŸŽšŸšŸ“. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š…šˆš•š„
šŸŽšŸšŸ”. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š’šˆš—
šŸŽšŸšŸ•. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š’š„š•š„š
šŸŽšŸšŸ–. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜-š„šˆš†š‡š“
šŸŽšŸ‘šŸŽ. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š‡šˆš‘š“š˜
happy late one year anniversary
playlist (in between) : mattia polibio

šŸŽšŸšŸ—. š“š‘š€š‚šŠ š“š–š„šš“š˜-ššˆšš„

3.1K 167 262
By 4LVAROS

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE,
TRACK TWENTY-NINE
"i wanna love you from the flesh
to the bones, yeah. we standin' under
the blood moon, i know that i love you
til the end, the ends of time."
—— NARRATIVE

til the end of time
trippie redd
1:41────I─────1:14
↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ⋮≡

natalia and alejandro were sitting at their table, waiting for their drinks. natalia ordered a strawberry lemonade, one of her favorite beverages. especially when it had the fresh strawberries in it. whereas alejandro stuck to a water, being indecisive on what soda he wanted to drink.

"did you enjoy the trip?" alejandro asked natalia, natalia nodding in response to alejandro's question. alejandro and natalia's attention was directed to the waitress walking towards them with their drinks.

"are you guys ready to order?" she smiled, the two nodding.

"go ahead," alejandro allowed natalia to order first.

"i'll have the steak sirloin with a baked potato and butterfly shrimp." natalia smiled, closing the menu.

"and how would you like your steak?"

"well done, please."

"would you like sour cream or chives on your baked potato?"

"just sour cream, please."

"perfect, and for the gentleman?"

"i'll take the exact same thing as her," alejandro smiled, closing his menu. natalia grabbed his menu and placed it on top of hers, handing it to the waitress as she walked away.

"you just had to copy my full order, huh?" natalia arched an eyebrow. alejandro scoffed and waved his hand at her, a smile spreading across his face.

"that way you can't eat off of my plate," alejandro laughed. natalia shook her heard at the costa rican boy and then turned her attention to the view on the side of her. the sun was setting and it looked perfect. she felt like she was in a movie.

"so what? is this a date?" natalia asked, folding her arms as she stared at the boy in front of her.

"i- uh.. i mean only if you want it to be," alejandro chuckled. natalia nodded, laughing at his expression. and as the two waited for their food, they talked and talked. natalia expressed to alejandro how happy she was that things were finally okay, not only between the group but between her and him.

alejandro expressed how happy he was that natalia was finally okay. it pained him to watch her hurt, even though it was because of him and his impulsive decisions. natalia went through hell because of him, and if the roles were changed.. alejandro would have probably ran away from everyone and everything.

"you're so strong, my nati." alejandro sighed, grabbing her hand over the table. natalia shot him a weak smile before her eyes began to water, pulling her hand away from him and wiping her eyes.

"and i have you to thank for that, because lord knows that if you didn't push me to do a lot of things, i probably wouldn't even be alive right now." natalia nodded, her arms falling to her side. natalia seen the waitress walking towards them and quickly swallowed the lump that formed in her throat.

the waitress placed their food in front of them and then let them enjoy their food. natalia cut her steak up, stabbing a piece with her fork and putting it in her mouth.

"this is so good," natalia moaned, alejandro's eyes widening at her expression. the two paused before saying anything else, and then laughed. alejandro took advantage of natalia's steak being cut into pieces, sticking his fork in one of her pieces of steak.

"hey!" natalia frowned, alejandro placing the steak in his mouth and laughing at the irritated girl.

"mm, that is good." alejandro nodded, natalia glaring at him in response. alejandro rolled his eyes and cut her a piece of his steak, stabbing it and pushing it towards her mouth. natalia opened her mouth and took the steak from his fork, her irritated look being replaced with a smile.

"what a cry baby," alejandro playfully mumbled.

"okay, so." natalia swallowed her food. "how was your first year of college?" she asked. they haven't talked about their first year in college, or anything other than the drama that's happened and what not.

"it was good, soccer is okay." alejandro admitted. "it was a huge adaptation, like i was failing my shit when we first started because i didn't know how to accurately study."

"dude, same!" natalia's eyes lit up, natalia finding peace in knowing she wasn't the only one who was struggling with transitioning from a high school student to a college student. "in high school, i didn't have to do much but reread my notes because the tests were soo easy. but then i got to college and now i have all these damn flash cards, and sticky notes, and highlighted notes, and all of that."

"and then i got lost. it was so embarrassing," alejandro rolled his eyes. natalia laughed at alejandro, knowing he wasn't the best at following directions.

"and you were too stubborn to ask anyone for help, huh?" natalia asked. alejandro nodded and a small smile formed on his face. he never wanted to ask for help. the only person he was comfortable asking for help from was natalia, but she wasn't there.

"how were your grades?" alejandro asked.

"they were good. i passed all my classes with a b or higher. i was doing good," natalia put her fork down, already full from the little bit of food she ate.

"was it hard being without your family?"

"it was. i hated being so far away and i wasn't even far away, but being away from them made me realize how dependent i was on my parents," natalia answered. "i depended on their money and shit, and then i got over here and got a job and suddenly i was the one paying all my bills. it was an adjustment."

"oh bills, i don't like those. but it's part of adulting," alejandro sighed. and for the rest of the night, the two talked and caught up on little things. their attention no longer on the bad things in life, but the good things they wanted the future to give them.

they both have different goals now.

when the two were done with dinner, they decided to walk the beach. natalia held her sandals in her hand while alejandro and her walked shoulder to shoulder, alejandro too much of a pussy to just grab her hand.

talking about anything and everything, the two wandered to a more secluded part of the beach. there were stairs, and of course their curious minds decided that they wanted to see where the stairs led them.

the stairs led them to a cliff, the end of the cliff being protected by railing. and as they approached the railing, natalia took a deep breath as she listened to the waves crash into the shore.

"this is nice," natalia smiled.

"natalia." alejandro finally began. natalia looked at him, alejandro not able to tell what she was thinking or how she could be feeling at the moment. her face was blank. "i don't want to be just your friend, life's too short for me to be just friends with the girl i want to spend the rest of my life with."

"the rest of your life?" natalia asked. "where was this energy at the graduation party?"

for a second, natalia felt bitter. but she had to let go of what happened, because back then alejandro had a completely different mindset from the one he has now.

"i had to lose you to figure out what i wanted, and a life without you is something i don't want." alejandro admitted.

"alejandro," natalia began. she was cut off when he grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug. he was telling her what she wanted to hear, she just didn't know how to react to it. everything felt like it was going so fast.

"just one more chance, i promise i'll get it right." alejandro let go of her, holding his pinky out. "i promise."

and with that being said, she trusted his promise once again. she missed him enough, as is. she knew how she felt and even though she tried denying her feelings, she couldn't anymore.

natalia nodded and alejandro was ready to plead, but was taken by surprise. the widest smile was on his face and he was the happiest ever.

they were both so happy they had no control on what happened next. so when the two got back to the airbnb, and they realized they were alone, natalia decided she would finally allow herself to fall into the love alejandro still had for her. as her sundress fell from her shoulders, she allowed herself to be vulnerable to him. she allowed their bodies to become one, nothing but love being made in the large bedroom by the two young adults, far away from the others.

╔═.✵.══════════╗
lyss' personal
lyrics!
╚══════════.✵.═╝

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS WAS SO
SHITTY BRUH. OH MY GOD IT'S
REALLY OVER, but like don't add it to
your archives.. there's still one song left.
which means there's and epilogue in the
making. okay okay, uhhh, BYE BYE !

word count: 1544

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 1.8K 24
š¬š”š®šŸšŸš„š¢š§š  š¦š² š©š„ššš²š„š¢š¬š­ ššš§š š°š«š¢š­š¢š§š  ššš›šØš®š­ š¦ššš¢š«š¢ šššœšœšØš«šš¢š§š  š­šØ š­š”šž š¬šØš§š  <šŸ‘ ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” ā‹†ā‹…ā˜†ā‹…ā‹† ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”‘ ...
173K 3.4K 50
In which two best friends are too oblivious to realise that they've fallen for one another. š˜“š˜¦š˜²š˜¶š˜¦š˜­ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜±š˜°š˜“š˜µš˜¦š˜„. š™Øš™©š™–š™§š™©š™šš™™: 18.02.202...
551K 12.4K 42
š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” š¬š”šž š¬šžš§šš¬ š”š¢š¦ šØš§šž šØšŸ š”šžš« šŸšššÆšØš«š¢š­šž š¬šØš§š š¬ šžšÆšžš«š²šššš². š¬š­ššš«š­šžš: šŸšŸ/šŸšŸ—/šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ— šŸš¢š§ļæ½...