The Deal

By BOOTWA_MASTA

When Miguel Saldavar "accidentally" sells his sister- Emily Saldavar- to one of the most fiercest gang leader... More

New and improved!!
W a r n i n g
1
2
3
4 🎶
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 (Happy birthday, to me!🤠)
20 🎶
21🎶
22
23 🎶
24
25
26
27 🎶
28
29
30
31 🎶
32 🎶
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47 🎶
48 🎶
49
50
51
54 (Bous Chapter)
Thank you

52 (last chapter)

1.7K 46 14
By BOOTWA_MASTA

"Where is he?" My heart was lifted instantly. The thought of my baby having a father like I had hoped wasn't just a fantasy wish anymore, it was reality.

"No, Emily I can't let you leave this car. Please don't make me tie you up because Emilio said I have to if you try to go back in for whatever reason." Samuel whined. I sigh and sit back, knowing it wouldn't be smart or safe for me to run in there without anything or anyone to protect me.

"Why'd you think he was dead anyway?" Samuel asked as he got comfortable in the car.

"I-I saw him. I saw him get shot and he fell I just-... I guess I just jumped to the conclusion that he died too." I sat there as I began to think about Kris, images of her lifeless face flashing through my mind.

"Did you guys bury her?" I asked Samuel with a hint of worry.

"No, We were told she wanted to be cremated and made into necklaces. We haven't had the time to make her into anything yet though." Samuel said with a sad face.

I looked over to Maddison to see her leg shaking vigorously. She was very clearly on edge.

I placed my hand on her shoulder comfortingly and said. "Everything's gonna be okay now, we've got you."

"What If-... what if your guys don't win this battle? What if I'm brought back in and punished for trying to leave?" She asks shakily.

"We won't lose." I say in the most serious tone possible. I believed it too, if they could handle me, they could handle these pricks.

Five agonizing minutes later that felt like an eternity, men and women were starting to file out. A group of four was even carrying Keith out to a van. I scanned the crowd for Emilio and once I spotted him speed walking to the car, my heart dropped. In a good way of course.

After crying my eyes out for weeks I could finally see the man I thought was dead. I ran towards him as fast as I could, and when he saw me he stopped dead in his tracks as if in disbelief.

I jumped on him and hugged him. He instantly wrapped his arms around me and held onto me. Emilio fell to his knees with me in his arms as he held onto me for dear life.

"I didn't think I'd ever see you again." I choked out as I cried on his shoulder.

"I will always find you." He said reassuringly and I nodded my head.

Emilio carried me back to the car and set me inside carefully, as if he thought I'd break at the slightest touch.

I explained to him what had happened while I was there and how I found Maddison.

Once we got home I went straight to doc to check on the baby. Surprisingly, the baby was fine.

I got plenty of hugs and Jacob damn near didn't let go. Of course Michael was pretty angry with Emilio for not preventing this but I calmed him down.

"The next time we move, it's just going to be me and you. No one but the inner circle will know where we live." Emilio explosione and I nodded my head as I ate my spaghetti.

"What are you gonna do with Keith?" I asked, addressing the elephant in the room.

Emilio let out a sigh. "We will be putting him in an asylum. He's off his rocker, Emily." He shook his head as he thought about it.

That gave me some sort of relief. I didn't want him dead, but then again I guess the Keith I once knew technically was dead. I hate the thought of it. How could this have happened in the first place?

"When we went through his room we found a lot of shit. Shrooms being one of them. Shrooms and a whole bunch of other drugs." Emilio said as he rubbed circles on my arms.

I guess that kind of made sense, but the way he let us go... he knew he was in the wrong. He couldn't have been that far gone. Still, I guess an asylum is better than death.

2 years later

"No, you cant eat that!" I heard Emilio frantically say from the living room.

"Who is it?" I asked as I cooked in the kitchen.

"If you three don't behave, I'm going to tell your mommy!" Emilio quietly threatened. Three little gasps were heard along with a string of worried protests.

Yup that's right, three. After our first baby it didn't take long for Emilio to get my pregnant again, but with twins. You can imagine my surprise when doc said I had two babies and not just a really big baby like I had thought.

Our first born's name is Noah. Some say he looks just like me, but then they see his father. Noah is practically Emilio's twin. In fact all three of them could be triplets. I love it and hate it at the same time.

The twins names are August and Isaiah. August, also known as Auggie is the biggest mommas boy ever. He's usually right on my hip while I cook but Emilio was distracting them with whatever he was doing. Isaiah is such a cutie and definitely a ladies man. They go to a private daycare that Emilio has surveillance on when we're busy and there have been many times where he has been caught on camera defending a girl by stealing toys back, or giving her some of his snacks.

No one ever told me how much love I'd have for my boys. I never had anyone to tell me. Now that I have them it's hard to think about losing them. They're the highlight of my day and even when they get on my nerves, there's no way I could ever stop loving them. Even that stupid idiot named Emilio.

I laugh a little before finishing up dinner. The sound of small laughs and squeals filled the living room. As I walked in I saw Noah hugging Emilio's leg, Auggie hanging from his neck, and Isaiah hanging onto his back like a little monkey.

"What in the world is going on here?" I laugh in shock as I stared at what was in front of me.

"War!" Noah said as he held on tighter to Emilio's leg.

"I said she's mine!" Emilio yelled before playfully grabbing Isaiah and carefully slamming him onto the couch and did the same with Auggie and Noah before running over to me and swiftly picking me up. He booked it down the hallway with a screaming me while the boys screamed and chased after us.

"Put down my mommy!" Noah yelled while Auggie and Isaiah screamed "My mommy, My mommy!"

"Put me down you giant!" I squealed as Emilio continue to playfully and slowly run down the hallway.

He stopped and frowned as he looked down at me. "But you're mine."

"Nuh uh!" Noah yelled as he stood under us.

"Put me down so we can eat." I laughed and all of the boys gasped at the sound of food, including Emilio.

I was quickly put down while Noah, Isaiah, and Emilio ran for the kitchen. Meanwhile Auggie stayed standing with his arms in the air, waiting for me to pick him up.

I let out a small giggle before picking him up and giving him kisses on his cheek, causing him to squeal.

"Oh I love you, i love you, I love you!" I said as I hugged Auggie.

I walked into the kitchen with him on my hip and all three boys whipped their heads over. Auggie quickly wrapped his arms around my neck and yelled "MY MOMMY!" 

3 years later

"But mommy, when the babies come, will I still be your baby boy?" Auggie teared up as we both snuggled in mine and Emilio's bed.

I let out a gasp. "Of course Auggie, you'll always be my baby boy, why would you even ask that?"

Auggie continued to cry more and I snuggled him even more, comforting him through his tears. Noah, Isaiah, and Emilio were out getting pizza because I didn't feel like cooking, so Auggie and I decided to finally have some well needed time together.

"Noah told me that when Maverick and Maliena are born, Maverick will be the new baby boy, and you won't have enough time for two baby boys, because you'll have a baby girl." He cried more and I held onto him tighter.

"Oh baby. You will always, always, always be my baby boy. In the beginning when Mav and Mal are babies, im going to be really busy, but that won't mean I won't have any time for you." I said as I rubbed his back and played with his hair.

He let out a sniffle. "Promise?"

"Pinky promise."

5 years later

"Mommy! Noah took my teddy bear!" Maliena yelled from her room. Those two just love to argue.

Maliena is the only girl out of my five children, and because of that, she's the biggest daddies girl. She's treated like a princess wherever she goes and no matter what she's almost always attached to Emilio.

Noah is now ten years old, Auggie and Isaiah are eight, and Maverick and Maliena are five. It took a lot of convincing but I finally got Emilio to agree to no more children.

I was very very shocked to find out I was having twins again during my third pregnancy.  It all happened so fast, the years have gone by so quickly.

Noah and Auggie are insanely good at boxing just like their momma, but every time they get in the ring I get so nervous because I know the injuries that can happen. Isaiah is in boxing too, but he's very musically talented. He takes guitar lessons and has such a good voice for a little boy. Of course I'm letting Mav and Mal choose what they want to do, even if Emilio wants Mal in boxing for protection.

"Noah." I warn as I stood in the door way.

He sighs and gives the teddy bear back. "Can you please tell her to give me back my sweater?"

I smile and look over to Mal. She groans dramatically before getting up from the ground and trudging over to her bed where she hid her big brothers sweater and gave it back. Noah was about to head out when I stopped him.

"Hug and make up." I said sternly and he sighed before turning around. He inches towards Mal as slowly as he could.

"Now Noah, or I'll get the hug hoodie."

He gasped before running to Mal and hugging her. "I'm sorry for taking your teddy bear."

"And I'm sorry for taking your sweater." Mal said as she hugged him tightly.

Often times I think she starts arguments on purpose because she knows we make them hug after arguments. Noah used to love spending time with his baby sister, but then he got friends, and he's been spending less time with her. I can see it affecting Mal and I know it's bothering her. Noah left and I sat down across from her on the floor.

"Alright c'mon. Spit it out. Why'd you take his sweater?" I asked with a small smile.

Mal looked down towards the floor, her beautiful locks covering her gorgeous face. "I miss Noah. So I steal his sweaters because it makes him come back to my room."

I smile before reaching over and sitting her in my lap. "I know it's hard now, but it's apart of growing up. One day you'll make friends and we're all going to miss you hang out with them."

"I don't want to grow up." Mal said as she snuggled herself into me.

"I don't want you to either, but time doesn't stop for anyone, now does it?"

Mal thinks for a second before saying and shaking her head no.

We sit there in silence before I started rocking her back and

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.1K 22
Ellie is a young teacher who grew up with a single Pa and older sisters, and a younger sister. after everyone but her and her younger sibling left, E...
1.3K 28 21
Cali Parker was a 16yrs old girl with a perfect family until one tragic day and everything came crashing down. Now left with a 3yrs old to take care...
300 123 39
** Currently Available on Amazon** Ashley Malone is quickly realizing what gang life is really like. You're offered the world, and then you're a slav...
1K 5 36
Katelyn Jones lived a lower class life style all her life. She wonders ever month how her family gets by. But one night she finally finds out. It tur...