Love is Beautiful (She's so U...

By TsukiKeito

How would you know if you keep looking the other way? ••• Merida Love Hollyn is a normal girl who lacks self... More

Note
Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter II.i
Chapter II.ii
Chapter III
Chapter III.i
Chapter IV
Chapter IV.i
Note
Chapter V
Chapter V.i
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Eight (part two)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter 16
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Nineteen (part two)
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty One (part two)
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Two (part two)
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Four (part two)
Chapter Twenty Four (part three)
Chapter 24 : Part Four
Chapter 24 : Part Five
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
A Christmas Special Chapter
ACSC (Part Two)
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Before the Ball Special
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
End
Epilogue
Paperback
Book Two Info

Chapter Eleven

2.4K 114 2
By TsukiKeito

"Hey, honey? Do you want to go visit dad?" Beth asked Merida. They just finished watching the movie entitled The Half of It.

Merida looked at her mom and smiled. "You missed him, huh?"

"I always miss him. Let's have a picnic with him. What do you say?"

"I'll go dress up for dad."

Merida went upstairs to her room while Beth prepares some food for them later.

While cooking, Beth couldn't help but think about her daughter. She's so happy that somehow Merida is undergoing some changes. Yet these changes are terrifying and it might tear her daughter up. But who knows? These changes might open her daughters' eyes to see clearly what it is that she's been missing out.

"Mom, I'm ready!"

Beth turned to see her daughter making her way inside the kitchen. She smiled at how the dress perfectly fits Merida. "Awe! You look gorgeous."

"Who owns this dress? I saw it on my cabinet folded neatly. I liked the colour so I took it out."

"Harold picked that for you. He said it'd fit you perfectly when you change your mind and finally decides to wear a dress." Beth walked towards Merida and tied the laces into a ribbon in front. "When you were young, you never wanted to be seen wearing dresses. If we force one on you, you'd cry so loud."

Merida hugged her mother. "Thank you, mom, for every little thing."

"I'll always be with you," Beth said hugging her daughter tighter.

•••

At the cemetery, they sat down the trimmed grass beside Harold's tombstone. Merida then put down the red tulips that his father always loved getting her mother and her. He said that red tulips are most strongly associated with true love. Tulips signify a perfect love and it expresses genuine cosiness and comfort in all the right ways.

"Hey, dad! I hope heaven feels nice," Merida uttered. "Mom here misses you."

Beth laughed and blew away some small leaves in his tombstone. "Yeah, I miss you. Our little girl actually has a boyfriend now. We didn't see that coming."

"Mom!" Merida yelled, opening some plastic boxes where some egg rolls and sandwiches are at. She's hungry.

"But don't worry, Jacob's a good man and our daughter is a strong lady. She can handle anything for sure."

When Merida heard that, she felt down a little. Her mother thinks that she's a strong one. She doesn't tell her mother about the bullies at school. It's just, she doesn't want to give Beth more problems. It would hurt her mother. Beth will think she's a bad mother, so it's okay.

"Mom, do you think dad is watching us from above?" A kid kind of question to ask but who cares?

"He is."

They continued to talk and enjoy their day together. It will not be every day that they get to laugh and smile like this. Especially that in the next few weeks, Beth's schedule is full and she might be transferred to another city hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 1.8K 53
Willow has just one rule: Must. Always. Hate. Dane. She grew up with Dane Wainsworth, just as her brother. He's her brother's bestfriend. And she hat...
301K 11.2K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...
39.3K 1.3K 33
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭...
288K 17.4K 75
• Devil born to be evil could only be healed by an angel, his angel• She was an introverted, reserved girl. Pushing herself to high school with neve...