Then and Now: A Harry Styles...

By musicluva4eva

It was just supposed to be a simple, harmless lunch date, to catch up with an old friend. But when that old f... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine

Chapter Thirty-Three

28.6K 328 71
By musicluva4eva

OH MY GOD AHGISHDJKCDS HLEP TAKE ME HOME BEAUTIFUL PERFECT HELPE I CANT BREATHE NIALL OLOS LOUIS SOLOS HARRY'S DEEP VOICE I CANHD DO THUIS LIAM ZAYN OMFG IM A ZAYN GIRL HIS SOLOS HIS VOICE HIS PERFECT H E L P M E

EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO CRY MYSELF A RIVER BECAUSE ONE DIRECTION 

_____________________________________________________________

We were on our way to Sunrise, the show the boys were doing. The show started at nine, and the boys were on at nine ten for an interview. It was currently eight fifteen and we were arriving at the show’s studios, ready to set up.

I had only texted Harry once today, because management was briefing him and the rest of the boys on what they could and couldn’t say during the interview. The inner crew (make-up, style and managers) were going earlier than the boys to get our things set up and to meet with the shows producers to make sure they knew what they could and couldn’t ask. 

“We’re still on for after, right?” Lily asked.

“Yes, why wouldn’t we be?” I replied.

“Maybe you and Ha—“ I elbowed her in the ribs to get her to shut up.

You see, Harry and I hadn’t really told people that we had gotten together, except the boys and our family. It wasn’t that we were purposely doing it, we just hadn’t gotten around to telling management or anyone. We hadn’t even discussed it.

“Oh!” Lily exclaimed, realizing why I had elbowed her.

I looked around the van we were in with the rest of the style assistants. The make-up people were in another van and all our materials were being transported there too. I noticed that we had pulled up outside of a building with screaming fans around it. The show was being filmed in front of a live audience, so I knew there would be more of this inside.

The van pulled to a stop, and someone opened the door. Girls were screaming, expecting the boys. They quieted down a bit when they realized it was just the crew, but then someone screamed my name and hell broke loose.

“OH MY GOD LOOK IT’S JENNA!”

“YOU STUPID CUNT WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TAKING MY MAN?”

“I HATE YOU!”

“YOU WHORE!”

“DON’T LISTEN TO THEM JENNA WE LOVE YOU!”

I think it was then the two security guards that escorted us realized that fans were going crazy at me, and if they all weren’t in a barricaded area they would be coming at me. I think the guards name was Tony, but all I know is that I was incredibly grateful for him the moment he called over his partner, and they got me through the crowd and into the building. I could still hear rude and hurtful comments being yelled towards me, but I ignored them, refusing to let them get to me.

“Are you okay?” the middle-aged guard asked.

“Yes.” I answered.

“I’m just curious, I hope you don’t mind me asking…” I signaled for him to continue, “Why were those fans so interested in you, but no one else?”

“I’m…friends…with one of the band members.”

The older guard shot me a skeptic look at the friends’ part, but didn’t say anything, “Well, lets head up to the actual studio. Mark’s got the passes.”

I nodded and turned my head, spotting Lily running towards me. She looked worried.

“Jenna! Oh my God, are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” I honestly was, even though I was a bit shaken; it was the first time I had gone through something like that without Harry there with me.

“You sure?”

“Yes.”

She looked at me skeptically but let me off. We followed the group to the studio, and we could already see giggling girls in the security lines, waiting to be escorted to their seats. We were escorted to the backstage area and saw the clothing racks being set up and all the accessories being pulled out. I felt as if I was in my element as I quickly made my way over to the wardrobe area and started to sort through the outfit choices.

The boys knew just to dress casually and plainly because I’d dress them up here with accessories. This was my first actual task for this job, and I was determined to do it right.

The boys arrived twenty minutes later, and we heard the screaming from up here. People were filing into the audience and a staff member was briefing them on appropriate behavior.

“Hello love.” Harry said, smiling at me.

“Hey Haz.” I smiled back.

“Alright, show starts in ten. Liam and Harry, you’re with me, the rest of you are in make-up first.” I said, addressing all the boys.

They all replied that they understood, and with that we started off. I had Lily take Liam and I was with Harry. We were in the costume/dressing room and it was a mess of clothes. It was only us in here since everyone else was rushing around elsewhere.

“Strip off your shirt. We need to get you into a plaid shirt.” I mentally slapped myself at my choice of words.

Harry shot me a wink and I gave him a playful look, but he did as I instructed, pulling off his white tee to reveal his toned chest. I bit my lip and he smirked at me. The cross chain he usually wore was dangling from his neck, as if daring me to grab it and use it to pull his lips towards mine.

“Keep it PG!” Liam shouted, snapping us both out of our daze.

I blushed, and Harry pulled me into a hug, resting his forehead against mine. I could feel his abs through the thin material of my t-shirt, and hear his soft breathing.

“I love it when you blush.” Harry murmured, brushing his lips against mine.

I enjoyed it for a moment, but then I realized that anybody could walk in at any moment and see us in this position.

“We’re in a public place Harold.” I said, pulling away, “Put this on.” I threw him a plaid button up shirt.

“I like not having clothes on though.”

“Public nudity can get you arrested, in case you didn’t know.”

“In Case You Didn’t Know! That’s Olly’s album!”

“I worry about you Hazza.”

“I think everyone does.”

And that was our random conversation. I finished with Harry, and sent in off to hair and make-up with Liam, and had the other boys come in, and had them all change their outfits, and before I knew it, it was show time. I went and sat in one of the make-up chairs, and patiently waited for the interview to start.

A thought suddenly popped into my mind; what would Harry say if they asked about girlfriends? We hadn’t even discussed this as yet, and I couldn’t talk to him now. I could only sit hear and wait to see what happened.

Harry

“So, who’s single and who isn’t?” the interviewer asked, looking at all of us.

I internally panicked. What was I supposed to say? Jenna and I had yet to speak about this topic; when we would tell the fans. I quickly made a decision in my head, and kept my hand down, even though Zayn and Niall raised their hands. I heard gasps in the crowd from fans, and the boys were shooting me looks. I could see Jenna out of the corner of my eyes, a shocked look on her face.

“What a surprise! I thought three fifths of One Direction was single, but it turns out it’s only two fifths! Let’s go down the row! Liam?” Ella, one of the hosts, said.

“I’ve been in a relationship since X Factor.” Liam said, smiling.

“I’m single.” Zayn said.

“I’m currently dating a fabulous girl back home.” Louis said.

“I’m not dating anyone right now.” Niall answered.

“I’m presently in a relationship.” I answered.

I heard several cries from he audience and murmuring, but I focused on the interview.

“This is startling news! Care to share Mr. Styles?” Debbie, another host, asked.

“Um…I absolutely love this girl. She’s means everything to me. I’d prefer to keep the relationship a bit more on the low-key, if you don’t mind.” I answered, trying to choose my words carefully.

“That sounds very deep Harry. Do you sing about her on the album you boys are working on?”

“There’s actually a song on there that really relates to us at the moment, actually. I don’t think I can actually tell you the song name or the lyrics, but the initials are TDKAU. You’ll hear it when the album’s released later this year.” I answered.

“It’s a really great song.” Louis cut in, “I think all of us that are in relationships can relate to it.”

“One of the lines is, ‘they don’t know about the up all nights, they don’t know that I’ve waited all my life, just to find a love that feels this right.” Zayn sang. “It’s the only song that we’ve heard from the album so far and we all love it.”

“Zayn, you aren’t supposed to do that.” Niall said pointedly.

Zayn just shrugged and went back to being the quiet, mysterious one. I saw girls whispering tearfully, shooting me looks, as if to ask me if it was true. I saw Jenna sitting on the chair I had been sitting on earlier, looking pale. I felt nervous, thinking about what she’d be like once we got back to the hotel and we could talk. Would she be angry? Would she be annoyed? Would she be happy?

I really didn’t know. But I know that I was nervous to find out.

OOOHH! I WONDER WHAT’S GOING TO HAPPEN? I don’t know tbh I’m just writing this story as it comes to my head haha. Thank you all for 130K plus reads; it means a lot! I’m planning on using my twitter a lot more, so I’ll probably post chapter updates there, and maybe sneak peaks, so follow me there, @musicluva4eva ! I’ll redo my tumblr soon and use it more often as well so follow me there as well for chapter updates, previews and maybe some deleted scenes and one-shots! musicluva4eva1D.tumblr.com !

Q: Favourite social network?

A: Going to have to say it’s a tie between twitter and tumblr! Lol.

CG: Thirty comments and fifty votes?

~Shaki 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 431 37
*FINISHED* Eden and Rachel are best friends. Their lives change dramatically during their 3 week vacation to Florida. They think they will never me...
19.4K 395 25
Arianna and Laetitia are 2 normal teenagers who fangirl over One Direction. When in London when they are on their holiday, their plans change a bit w...
104K 2.8K 17
"Why do you keep pretending you're afraid of me?" He hissed, obvious anger in his eyes. "Because Louis; if I'm not afraid of you I'll...
424 46 30
You made me see the dark- lights, the stars- shine and the moon- smiles, don't leave me!