Love Is Cruel (NALU)

By fairytailfangirl1153

The man that shot her, killed her, simply smilied. Though his smile was not that of a muderer. Instead it hel... More

prologue
chapter 1- The present day
chapter 2- How they met
Chapter 3- Date (Nalu)
Chapter 4- proposal
Chapter 5- Things have to end
do you want more?
Chapter 6- Happy?
Chapter 7- Meet the family
Chapter 8- Gruvia get together
Sorry
Chapter 10- Nalu fight
Chapter 11- Mafia
New cover
LUCY IS NOT WEAK
Chapter 13- break up
Chapter 14- lost without you
Chapter 15- The truth

Chapter 12- wedding

178 11 6
By fairytailfangirl1153

Sorry for not updating. I got my phone taken away and I don't like writing on my iPad. Also on a happier note I would like to thank you all for 1k reads. I can't express how happy I am.

The light shined on Lucy's face. The blonde covered her face with her pillow and turned the other side. She was just about to fall back asleep when someone burst though her door.
"Lu-chan!" Lucy turned the other way ignoring her. "Get up!" She jumped on top of Lucy. There was no way she Ould crush Lucy with her tiny body. Lucy sighed and got up looking around "where is Natsu?"

Levy sighed. "Sometimes you're so forgetful" Lucy titled her head. What was she meant to.... Her thoughts were cut of by Levy "you're getting Married today!!" Lucy eyes suddenly widened and she jumped out of bed. Lucy started to panic. Levy placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry we have everything covered" she smiled and Lucy relaxed slightly.

Lucy did her usual morning routine just without Natsu. Levy sat on the couch waiting for Lucy. Just as Lucy came out of the shower the door was on locked reveling the rest of the girl. Erza had a small celebration cake. If we're being honest here she was probably going to eat the whole thing herself. Juvia had some buns with Natsu's face. Witch was a first they normally had Gray's face. Everyone else's had nice small gifts that they had brought for Lucy.

Mira was the most excited probly more excited then Lucy. She looked like she would passout at an given moment. Little Wendy was congratulating Lucy over and over. Lucy didn't find it annoying tho she actually found it quite cute.  Levy of course was Lucy maid of honour. Wendy was her flower girl and Juvia, Erza and Mira were her bridesmaids.

The house seemed so lively and fun. Everyone seemed so happy. If only the happieness would last.

Lucy got smiled at all her friends, but then was pulled into a room to get her hair and makeup done. Lucy smiled at herself. She was never one for make or fancy things, but she couldn't lie she looked hot!

Her makeup

Her hair

Lucy smiled a little. She had never liked big fancy things. So of course their wedding was a small wedding with only their closed friends. They weren't having it in a church either.
Lucy wanted to have it somewhere magical. It took a while, but in the end they choose the beach. It was magical and had everything they wanted. It was a place that you didn't have to dress all fancy as well.

Okay there is going to be a lot of pictures in this chapter.

Wendy

Erza

Levy

Mira

Everyone from the bridal party all had their hair and make done. The only thing left was their dresses. Each dress was hand picked by Lucy. They call were similar to each other, but different colours to match their favourite colour.

Erza's dress

Juvia

Mira

Levy

Wendy

Hehe and Lucy's will be shown later.

Everyone was ready and ready to head to the beach. Of course they all had guns and knifes under their dresses and suits. The boy were already there waiting and the normal guest were all Seated.

What it looked like.

Natsu could feel a little drop of sweat forming at the top of his head. What if she didn't want to marry him anymore? What if she loves someone else's? What if- he was as cut of by Gray "hey man everyone knows that she loves you. You have nothing to worry about." Gray Pat his back. Natsu smiled a little "yea"

Everyone started to walk down the aisle. Last to walk down was Lucy. Walking down the aisle was gramps. Since her she never really knew her father that well. Natsu couldn't help, but stare at her beauty.  She looked like an angle. Even tho she was more of a devil to others.

Lucy's dress

It was so simple yet she made it look so beautiful. Lucy smiled at him as she approach the front. Where Natsu took her hand and the priest said what he need to blah blah blah. It finally came to the big question. "Do you Natsu Dragneel take Lucy Heartfilla to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Lucy smiled and almost immediately said "I do" with a huge grin on his face. Lucy smiled and her hand in his now it was her turn.

Lucy took a small glance at the crowd, and that's where she saw it. That smiled, that smile. She had seen it somewhere. Natsu's father was smiling as soon as his soon said I do. Lucy looked at him smile. That smile was all to familiar. That smile, it was the one that killed her mother!!

"Do you Lucy Heartfilla take Natsu Dragneel to be your lawfully wedded husband" Lucy looked at Natsu who was waiting for her to answer.   Lucy bit her bottom lip. "I-I-I I don't" a liquid substance cover the top layer of her eyes. Everyone in the whole crowd gasped. Lucy ripped her hands out of his and walked away Normal,. But as she got further she started to run and run untill she didn't know where she was anymore. Natsu stood there alone staring at the spot Lucy was ment to be.

"She... She... She left me" Natsu held out his empty hands.

"A sad soul can kill quicker the a gun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.4K 48
Natsu Dragneel, one of the richest men in Japan, seeks a PA that doesn't flirt with him. Seeking revenge for the death of his brother. Lucy Heartfili...
5.2K 174 14
A year after Natsu Dragneel and his fiancée Lucy Heartfilia were murdered on the night before Halloween by a group of gang members, where Lucy was le...
7.2K 255 26
So this is my first story that I've published ever so go easy on me please! :) Alot of songs have inspired me in writing this story and help me come...
8.9K 261 21
Lucy has been with the Fairytail Mafia for a long time now. She has been made to be part of the family. She is married to Natsu Dragneel. the biggest...