Livin' With The Bangtan

By C00kieVenus

Our main female character has a very peculiar job, but little did she knew, it was going to take her on a dif... More

Disclaimer
False Accusations
Hard work
Maybe?
Explaination.
Do you wanna hear a joke?
Aahhhh Kim Seokjin!!
You guys are definitely doing awesome!!
Challenge accepted!!
Call me OPPA;-)
OPPA!!! I need to see ya!!
Broken leg
Responsible person
Apologies
Living with the Bangtan {1}
Nostalgic
Inside. Deep inside
Stay
Why?
dumb interviewer
Manager? Are you high on drugs?
BTS is not your average boyband-
Go ma wo
The Enemy I can never defeat......
Food service
Living with the Bangtan {2}
Oh god......Torture chamber
I don't care
I will pluck her hair out
Betrayal, why?
Shattered.....
Dangerous
Threats
Café
Yoongi has a soft spot for Jungkook-
Night owl
5 Minutes.
Author's note
Drunk Jimin is a baby....
Why are you in my room again?
A reason actually....
Texas Chainsaw Massacre... Wha-Seriously!??
In the middle of the crowd...
Dead.
Shield
Crispy Fried Chicken...?
Too many Thanks and Sorry
You are an idiot
Discharged.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
A ring?
Author's Note
Special Guest
Living With The Bangtan {3}
Someone's Jealous
Something is definitely wrong with this kid
Fix you
You are a part of us now.
Should I?
Jungkook?
butterflies and moths in the dark
The End
Aftermath
Epilogue: Birthday.
13 THINGS- In a piece of art
♕︎꧁ꪖ᭙ꪖ𝘳ᦔ𝘴 ꪖꪀᦔ ꪑꪮ𝘳ꫀ꧂♕︎
Announcement: Updates and A Sequel!!;
Livin' With The Stray Kids [ s e q u e l]

Phone calls and suspicions.

244 18 5
By C00kieVenus

"Uh, Namjoon?" I called out, standing right outside his room.

He walked out of the room, wearing a black t-shirt and jeans and he raised his eyebrows to look at me. "Are we ordering Pizza again?"

I sheepishly nodded at him and spoke again,"Actually, I am going to visit my grandmother, so I will come back tomorrow morning. So..." I shrugged at him and he frowned and nodded.

"Hyung, she's probably visiting her boyfriend. Don't you know, it's been going on for two weeks." Taehyung walked out of his room wearing a loose white t-shirt and black jeans. "Aren't you?"

"Even if I am, it's none of your business." I pointed out to him.

Sure he's attractive but Kim Taehyung can be hella annoying sometimes.

"Here, Jimin got a threat and look at her," He mumbled, "She's wandering around the city with her boyfriend."

"Whatever." I muttered and slung the handbag over my shoulder and got out.

"Hii" I muttered and sat down beside him. He looked up from his laptop and smiled.

"What is your plan?" He asked, confused. He adjusted his glasses slowly and turned the laptop towards me, only to show today's date.

"Uh...I am doing it today." I smiled at him and he looked at me.

"Doing what?" He asked, smirking at me. Jerk. He knew everything.

"I am going to sneak into the main office, wearing a black hoodie and a mask... and I am going to find out the details of the fans, who are attending the concert or have booked or registered for the concert tickets." I completed.

He nodded. "Did you ask someone if the thing we are looking for will be here?"

"I..I asked Jungkook." I whispered quietly, feeling a guilt in my chest.

"It's okay," he rubbed my back. "Let's go to my house, "I still have a few things to discuss with you..."

We both stood up and Min Hyuk opened the door for me to get out. He then held the door for me and I got inside the car. He got in the front seat and pulled the windows. He knew perfectly that the sun would bother me......

As he pulled out the car from the parking lot I frowned.

Weird. I think I just saw Taehyung.

"What's wrong?" He looked at my direction.

"Nothing." I muttered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 379 31
yn :he called me and said..that I'm trash ... and everybody will throw me out if i don't surrender myself to him.. i don't know what i have done to f...
49K 3.7K 73
At one point in our lives, we all have to go on a long journey to figure out who we truly are and to find ourselves. ∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙ Park Jimin is...
7.5K 454 15
"I think I've fallen for you. The real you." -Jeon Jeongguk ____ Park Meira was an average college girl with a not so average side job. She happened...
1.2M 64.4K 89
When the campus heartthrob Jeon Jungkook who's actually a secret, self-professed romantic at heart, and the innocent country girl Kim Y/N, who's actu...